ITT we discuss the double standard of sex with students

ITT we discuss the double standard of sex with students.

And we deliver pictures of any smoking teachers that did the damn thing with the childrens.

Also just looking in general for pics of this chick because goddamn.

This is the bullets from the article, but man seriously, it's not like they're five. Those sixteen year olds are not victims. Shit.

Seriously though this teacher is banging.

>Those sixteen year olds are not victims.

Rocky Mount Prep is in North Carolina, where the age of consent is 16. So what she did is considered "unethical", but not "illegal"

depends. most states that have an AoC of 16 have limitation on it directed towards teachers and employers, I. E. it is illegal for a teacher.

fucked my kids 2nd grade teacher, probably one of the horniest sluts I been with

at the same time?

I just can't get over how fucking cute she is man.

Like I wonder if she has a fetlife.

I can't imagine any of those kids ratting out their hot-ass teacher and (probably) the only pussy they've ever had. If they did they should be shot.

Having a kid, so this makes me hopeful.

"interests include: age play, punishment in detention hall"

Nice.

She's hot but if this was the other way around you guys would be killing the guy. And so would everyone else so yeah.

>checking out ad's on CL (mw4m) email couple looking for a third, he wants to watch me fuck his girl, pretty common request
>few exchanges and voice confirmation, decide to meet up at hotel room, I bring a friend , (never know) and she said it would be okay.
>her man opens the door and a pretty brunette white girl, late 20's is already on the bed face down spread
>She has a blindfold on and I let her suck my dick, and my friend is eating her out, before he gets behind her and fucks her
> we swap a few times positions with her and shes curious as to what we look like and removes blindfold
> At first she doesn’t recognize me, but I recognize her, its my kids second grade teacher!
> after initial shock, figures oh well and gets back to fuckin us

yo I live in NC and have a degree in math and i'm like lowkey attracted to teenagers

If she avoids prison I should try to find this girl and wifey her so that we can live out our fantasies. I wonder if she's into incest hah hah :)

Meanwhile at my High School, all the teachers were in their 40s and look like they'd given up on life.

The hottest one we had was this mid 30s English teacher who was really chunky.

The only decent fap we had in our hick ass High School was some rich girl who always wore a short schoolgirl skirt and tanktop to school, even in winter. Her parents were literal fucking scientists and they sent their daughter to a High School in the middle of the woods.

Good times.

Hell yeah.

I can only imagine the fingerbanging

Basically, as people these teachers whether they be male or female are doing absolutely nothing wrong especially if the student was willing.

The problem lies in the fact that they ARE teachers and in doing this they violate a very delicate relationship between teacher and student.

Similar to the relationship between psychologists and patient, there are lines that must not be crossed for the well being of said patient.

been back a few times, gotta say my kids grades have never been better!

At 16, fucking girls like that would be a dream come true.

At my high school, hottest teacher was 31-32 blonde with good figure, but kind of a witch face. Taught Spanish, and was dating the male Spanish teacher, who looked like a soap opera star and coached the girl's basketball team.

The hottest senior girls were always flirting with him and making female Spanish teacher jealous. I always assumed he banged many of them. I'm cool with that. He was a real piece.

Gives me hope to know that if my life ever goes to complete shit, I can always go and teach high school and fuck some hot 18 year olds.

I guess I never really gave that mich of a shot about my teachers.
I def had some hot ones tho. My science teacher ised to have this orange dress that you could always see her panties through fucking brutal. I passed cause it was general education, bit I def refused to go to a higher science class so I could look at that ass.

She never went to parties, dated or fucked anyone that we know of. She was married to her schoolwork.

It's still illegal, as long as she's employed as your teacher she has a position of authority over you. Thus, it's illegal.
its the kids who cant fuck her who rat em out

I fucked my friends mom who was also my teacher in HS, wasn't when I was in school was few years out

This.

If she was just some random hoe then there's no problem, but she's a teacher and the laws are different for her.

>its the kids who cant fuck her who rat em out

Also the ones who ARE fucking them and in a position to blackmail for money and don't get what they want

Was your kid in second grade at the time of the gangbang?

Where were these boys when I was a teacher?

Christmas with the family will never be the same, ever.

>its the kids who cant fuck her who rat em out
Hadn't thought of that. That's prob what it was. Some little bitch "friend" that's jelly and did it to fuck them.

yeah, one day when hes older I will tell him

Bullshit. That teacher is performing an invaluable service.

Go over to /soc/, girls there talk all the time of how hot it was when they were underage and fucking their high school teachers.

To hell with society's selective morality.

"…and that, Junior, was how you managed to pass second grade. The sacrifices we have to make for our children!"

You really think the teacher is the only person some of these teens ever fuck or something?

Blackmail does happen quite often.