Good morning, Anonymous! How was your week? Doing anything fun this weekend?

Good morning, Anonymous! How was your week? Doing anything fun this weekend?

If you need advice, someone to listen to you, or just feel a little lonely, come hang out with me for a while. I could give you a tarot reading too, all I ask is that you roll dubs!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm tipsy, alone, and miss my ex. Why is life such shit?

How long has it been since you parted ways?

1,5 years.

What happened? Why'd you break up?

Turn 29 in days

Work over 40 hours at the only work available, part time shelf stocking jobs with no benefits

Can't contribute to anyone else's life, so I don't presume to intrude in anyone's life

Doesn't seem to be a society worth participating, I did all the right things, but personal branding/bullshit empty professionalism is valued more than real productivity, and I won't participate in a system that gives rewards not based on real merit

I hate everyone who lets themselves intrude in each other's lives willy-nilly and cause more chaos for each other. You should be certain you will be a benefit to others, or else you can't justify forcing them to be nice to you out of politeness, wasting their time and energy acknowledging your humanity

I would have liked to be worth being in someone else's life, I don't know how everyone else does it

Even if I could make someone spend time with me out of politeness, I would be forcing them to condescend to me. They have spent their time practicing human relationships, and I still have Kindergarten level social skills. Anyone that would be nice enough to try to help me and engage with me, is someone who even more than most doesn't deserve to have me waste their time when I can't contribute back

If you care for anyone in a friendly way (which you should if you're bothering to spend any time/energy resources on interfering in their lives) you should be sure you'll have a net benefit on them, otherwise don't even make them acknowledge you're human

I don't want to be part of any club that would have someone like me as a member

It is selfish to press someone into spending time with you, when if they weren't doing that, in that time they would be able to find or chance upon other opportunities that would build their life in a better way instead of wasting time comfortably with me with no ambition. If you are really someone's friend, you should put their good above your own, even if it means precluding the entire relationship before it begins, to prevent them from being entangled with a black hole that absorbs their efforts without providing anything meaningful back. If I were to be selfish in knowing others, I could coerce people to listen to me and pay attention to me more, out of common human decency or politeness on their part. I wouldn't call that a real friendship.

Roll

Reroll of its allowed

Didn't have time to see eachother enough, and got depressed to the point that I got mad at her for it, which lead to me telling her "we might as well just be fuck buddies". After that our relationship was strained, and I didn't think she loved me, and I didn't feel like I loved her. I didn't feel much other feelings than sorrow, and anxiety. This led to me telling her that "we don't love eachother anymore" after a night at a buddies under which I felt shit because she went to a party without me. This ultimately was our breakup. I haven't spoken to her in a year now.

Working, like every other weekend, and now out of things to read. Rolling for a tarot reading.

Also, you are all wonderful people.

Damn, lady luck not with me today. Oh well, take care all, and I wish you all the best.

>Also, you are all wonderful people.
Don't make me cry user.

Will you listen to me, user? My story is a little bit sad. I really don't want to depress you

discord.
-----------------
gg/ctagmQE

Eh wasn't too bad. Got gassed at work so I stayed home the next day. Yesterday I pulled out my contacts and I'm pretty sure I scratched my eye pulling one of them out. Other than that, it hasn't been too bad of a week. Oh and I bought a new car last weekend.

Go for it, dude.

>
I hate everyone who lets themselves intrude in each other's lives willy-nilly and cause more chaos for each other. You should be certain you will be a benefit to others, or else you can't justify forcing them to be nice to you out of politeness, wasting their time and energy acknowledging your humanity.

That is ridiculous. Acknowledging someone's humanity is a basic kindness you should extend to everyone whether they can further your goals or not. That's a very harmful and toxic way to look at human relationships, and it's no wonder you dislike yourself.

You wanna be the kind of person who doesn't have to "force" people to interact with you? Then figure out what that kind of person is, and be that. Not contributing to someone's life, but want to? Figure out how you can do that, and do it. A friendship or any kind of relationship only endures if both people acknowledge its existence and do what they can to keep it healthy and fruitful. It might spring forth from nowhere, but it only thrives with effort and dedication.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's hard to watch a relationship degrade like that... So, what is it you miss about her? What was the relationship like when it was good?

Aww, thank you Anonymous. I don't feel too wonderful all the time, but it's nice to hear that.

What have you been reading lately?

Congratulations! Do you have a question for the cards?

Yep just gimme like 5 min

My life is shit and i've been subject to constant gossipmongering and being in weird ass situations. Now i'm a walking joke everywhere i go, i've been stalked and followed for a years and it just keep getting worse, i have til August til i possibly end up being homeless and let myself die of starvation because i can't bear living this fucking hell anymore

No matter what i do, it just keep backfiring at me. No matter how positive i try to stay, something just happen to fuck my mood up

That's how i've been feeling, a general tarot reading would be entertaining to be the least

Sorry...
I'm an user and I'll listen. Can't guarantee any sort of advice, or help, or that I'll even have time to reply, but I'll listen.

Getting things off your chest can be cathartic, at least.

good morning, rolling for those sweet doubles

>for a years
For years*
>21
Well, atleast i tried

is this enough to get me a reading? 0808at least

>Acknowledging someone's humanity is a basic kindness you should extend to everyone

There are hundreds of thousands of people in this city. I share the same level of detachment from all of them. If I demand the time of everyone who I have that equivalent level of attachment to, I would have to do it for everyone, or give control of my experience over to chaos. If I share a particular space as someone else at the same time, it is because of disparate motivations; my motivation/the causes for my being there have nothing to do with theirs. Why should I assume this is enough commonality to begin a social relationship with, even if it's as a one-time interaction?

With 24 hours in a day and the amount of time lost in other necessary things, I would only be able to apportion a few seconds at most to each person I share that same level of disconnection from. And that is not enough to have any meaningful interaction or relationship with them, it takes hours of attentive give-and-take communication to achieve any meaning from it for either of us, even assuming the communication is genuine.

Unless I can be certain that I'm not precluding that person's chance to spend those hours on something more constructive to their life, how dare I impose myself upon them?

>I'm sorry to hear that. It's hard to watch a relationship degrade like that... So, what is it you miss about her? What was the relationship like when it was good?

I miss her. She was a solid 9/10, smart, and really funny for a girl. I miss doing shit with her, and I miss being happy.

We got together during summer so we hungout almost every day with friends, talked every night on our phones, and got drunk together about once a week.
It's worth to mention that when we started both were virgins, and I was previously a shut in, so it felt very new and exciting to me.

HOW DO I GET A GIRLFRIEND
kik-ggwp690

> I don't feel too wonderful all the time, but it's nice to hear that.
I call it as I see it.

Mostly LNs, finished Overlord for the second time, and finally finished Full Metal Panic. Now I'm going through a Lovecraft collection I downloaded recently. Thinking of checking out some classic mystery novels soon, too. Yeah, I'm all over the place with genre lol.

What have you been up to, besides the usual threads?

Take your time!

I'm so sorry it's been so rough for you. I can relate at least somewhat to that... This one's on me.

>The Sun
Oh my, we're starting with something pretty good. The sun rises, symbolizing victory, accomplishment, and joy.

>Two of Cups
Two cups, held by opposites who nevertheless have been pulled together by fate, perhaps even love.

>Five of Pentacles - Reversed
And yet there's a shield blocking the way between them, and blocking out the sun. It is made of wasteful effort applied to the wrong things, and refusal to accept a failure and begin a new approach.

Hi!!
Its nice to see you on a Saturday! This brightens my whole weekend!

discord.
-----------
gg/ctagmQE

zweigleiche

Just got here. From Reddit. Hows it going?

Ok will i succeed in life
Will i accomplish my dreams
Will i find love soon

Seriously though OP
How do I get a girlfriend

Thanks for the read

Not op here.
Have you had a gf before?

Bump

Yes, but it was a terrible relationship. Almost like we weren't actually dating

That's fine, I don't even want an advice or whatsoever, I just feel like telling someone will calm me a little heh.
So, It started way long ago when I was still in the mid-school, but to keep it short:
>be me
>very tall and skinny boi, bullied ofc
>A little nerdy, not bad at learning but no side-interests, no friends at school at all, never went to places with classmates, never felt like part of the class. Never talkative and introverted but am fine.
>Teachers think I'm "extraordinary", class thinks I'm retarded and bully sometimes but on the long run everything is ok
>until high school
>So there are educational reforms in my country: high school added. I'm in the first year affected by the new educational system.
>So I need to find a new school.
>Don't have anyone to hang with, so I go to a forgotten-by-everyone place just to peacefully end my high school days and go to university.
>think again
>The place I went was the most horrid thing I've ever experienced in my life
> Myself being an apathetic and a little melancholic ektomorf boy, II never thought that 13-14-years-old kids can be that angry and violent assholes
>bullied so hard that now I'm mentally disabled and numb
>somehow made to the end
>besides not having someone to talk with, never made friends since because too afraid to talk about my life issues that pain me for the last 6-7 years. Too afraid of ppl being harsh to me. Too afraid of making even slight mistakes.
>started to learn very bad ever since
>parents don't understand what happened. They tried to push me and that made everything even worse. Finally they gave up on me.
>I lost even my few friends that I had, willingly and intentionally, because I feel like a burden to everyone
>Willingly quit the universe because of that
Contuinue?

Go on m8
Do the taro cards and tell me the truth dont lie to me

"You can't be happy with someone else until you first learn to be happy with yourself." - Anonymous (different user than me)

General advice for those who apply. Don't let yourself think that a relationship will suddenly make you happy, or that it is even a requirement to be happy. If you do, you'll only be using that person as an emotional crutch, and become dependent on them. This is not the way to true happiness.

We asked to hear, so yes, please continue.

I'm depressed and don't think I fit in with my friend group, and I want to leave them behind. what do?

Ok. I can tell you this: For a long time I suffered with alcoholism, drug addiction, and mental illness. My relationships were as dysfunctional as I was.
It wasn't until I got clean and sober, and got treatment for mental illness that things changed.
Only when I was finally on the road to recovery did my relationships improve.

My own life had to be getting in order, before I could add another person to it.

Do it and spend all your time on gaining expertise and knowledge on something that passionates you

My life is in order, I just don't know what to say to girls.

Bit early for a shrine thread, no?

Start with Hello. Will it be awkward at first? Probably.
They are human beings, just like you.
Treat them that way.

I'm depressed. I have no passion.

this I've done something similar, but I'm naturally asocial anyways. I only keep in touch with 2 people IRL (barely), and occasionally a group of lovable characters I've met online. I'm pretty content with my lot, but your mileage may vary.

...now that I think about it, it's been a few months since I talked to the latter. I better at least let them know I'm not dead or something soon.

Also, one more roll for a tarot reading. I've never once got dubs in these threads to get one.

Don't you have anything in life you always appreciated? Pick up something you'd like to get good in and focus on being the best you possibly can

rolling to see how my week is going to be for tarot

damn, off by one. OK, ONE more try.

I'll roll for this user

It was a pleasant surprise to see it up.

That's stupid. You can't ever be "certain" of the effects of your actions on others. But you can try your best. Avoiding getting close to anyone because you don't want to be a detriment on them is extreme and unnecessary. Give people a chance. Of course you can''t be best friends with everyone you meet, but you gotta at least be open to the possibility, and make efforts to be friends with the people whose friendship appeals to you.

Ah, so it was kinda like a first love kind of thing. I'm sorry to say it, but it took me 6 years to get over mine, and only because I got I tired of being lonely here and there and met other people. It didn't work out any of those times, but at least it got me over her. And I'm positive that if I keep trying, one day I'll make a dream last. And you will too. Don't spend years being so caught up in her that you don't look for others who can give you the same happiness. They are out there, some of them wishing for that same companionship as we speak.

I haven't been doing the threads much lately. I haven't had time for much other than work, and trying to better myself and get personal projects done. All while battling emotional turmoil and trying to laugh instead of cry.

(Will I succeed in life)
>Eight of Pentacles
>Three of Pentacles
Skills and talents put to good use. Knowledge and experience. A large project or business running as a welloiled machine. Maturity of business. Accommodation. Achievement. Success. Income. Finding one1s niche in life. These cards both point to yes.

(Will I find love soon?)
>The Moon - Reversed
You are walking near dangerous waters right now. There's a chance you could fall into the temptation of someone who is not good for you, someone manipulative or unbalanced. My advice would be to keep walking until you see the sun.

When will i get a chance to cheat on my wife again?

why are you still with her, if that's now you feel?

Hi op.
Can I donate my Dubbs to this user?

Much appreciate, but don't let my bad luck spread!
I'm sorry. It's been a while since I checked Sup Forums, and since I happened to see your thread, I just assumed you were still doing them often.

I wish you the best in your betterment and projects, and I hate to hear things haven't been so well. Please don't be discouraged, whatever it is you're going through, I'm sure you'll pull through it somehow. I habeeb in you :)

>I've entered to a couple of other universities ever since, but always refused to go since I'm afraid that I'll do something wrong and ppl there will start to push me. I know it's stupid, but it scares the fuck out of me.
>Accepted that I'm a loser and disappointment to everyone a long ago
>Never was a technology guy, didn't have a smartphone even when everybody does, since I'm a loner and there is no point in having one, but at some point I found myself digging into the internet
> After all I'm a human being and even i need to communicate, even though it's fairly seldom that happens, so I started to read other's conversations a lot
> I read a lot of comments everywhere, from Facebook to sites that nobody cares about.
>I read how other ppl joke with each other, how they cuddle with each other and how they can take this life so lightly, even though some of them might have pretty bad problems, much worse than my current ones. I laugh a lot, but at the same time I feel so depress that sometimes I even start to cry. I'm not jealous and I don't even want to be on their place. I just feel that even a simple thing like talking to strangers on the internet is something I do with the great difficulty.
> I think about all my mistakes in life and why I ended up like this, everything was starting so well...those thought are absolutely pointless but I just can't stop to think about them, coming to the same conclusions over and over again, day after day, year after year
>Can't sleep at nights anymore, not a single night on my memory for the last 7 years.
>Forget to eat, forget to do important things
>Can't concentrate on anything for more than 10 minutes
>There is one thing that I can't never ever forget
>My parents wanted to give me to some math college, after the mid-school
>The director there said that I'll do pretty good, but I always liked history and decided to go by the humanitarian line
>The question "what if..." can't get out of my mind

You sir, are a gentleman an a scholar!

No specific question, just a general reading is fine.

I can go on and on like this for a long, long time, but I'll stop here.
Basically, I wasn't meant to be retarded but because of me being a delusional pussy without a backbone I've became everything I ever hated and don't have any point in my life. Here, I told it pretty shitty, but this is the first time that I told it to someone, Thanks for reading anyway, user

its my birthday today. thats all. im better than last year..atleast i dont think about killing myself as often. and my self esteem is some what higher.

happy birthday, hon. I hope this year sees even more improvement in your life.

i feel that user, i started going to the gym and that really helped with the self esteem and depression

Happy birthday, Anonymous! I'm so glad you're doing better than last year!

Thank you.

I'd just like to say thank you, Anonymous. For making this a good thread. You guys have been helping each other out far more than I've been able to. It's a little hard to keep up with, even!

I have to get going now, but I hope you'll all continue to love each other today. I believe in you, Anonymous! Let's get through our hardships together and find reasons to smile again!

Thank you

Chek'd.
Thanks for teaching us how to do this!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for everything you do!!

I'm so sorry. If I could give you a hug, I would. Unfortunately, a virtual one is all I can offer. *hugs*
Happy birthday! Here's to many more, friend!
Don't sell yourself short. I only bother popping in to try and help others because of your help to me in the past. We keep going because we believe in each other. Take care, and hope to see you again soon.

one more bump from the random nice user before I have to go. I wish the best to all of you. I love every single one of you. That is all.

It's ok, your virtual hug made me warm and I'm little happier now. You're a nice person and I'm glad I finally found a courage to write this. That's because I felt like it will be fine in this thread, don't know why. I just felt. Thanks for threads like this.

What a great way to start my weekend!
Thanks, op!

rolling...
tarot please...
Has my wife ever slept with another man? ever??? even before me??? She says she hasn't.
she was born in December.
has green eyes a long blond hair.
we are in are late 30s.
Card me Sup Forumsro...

hello Sup Forumsro.

I think the op has left. See Howver, she always comes back.