Laced weed?

laced weed?
Help ?

Looks like a cat...

Laced with what? Why do you think this?

Dip in alcoholic solution and let sit to evaporate/ddry

You really can't tell by looking. Why do you suspect it might be laced?

So I wasn't the only one

white rock lookin thing at the bottom of picture

looks like weed to me, maybe you should stop being a bitch OP

smell good ?

There's no such thing

There is idiot

You've seen too many movies mate

Fuggin look at the bottom . W h i t e r o ck

nobody's wasting perfectly good weed and perfectly good drugs by lacing their weed with drugs
at best you would get something that isn't weed laced with something else

See
That user knows what he's talking about. I didn't feel like typing that all out. But there's the truth. Take care user

"Nobody"
Laced weed isnt rare in some parts of canada. Even heard of lsd with fentynal here

I smoked some once that I'm pretty sure was laced with either acid or PCP. I've never been a user of either, so I can't be sure. One thing for certain is that it was a bad fucking day.

you're utterly clueless you teenage faggot
everything that inceases weight on the buds is +$ for some people
water, sand, tiny bits of glass, metalls or chemicals (or other drugs)
google it

Well, you could buy from someone else next time or politely ask the person from whom you purchased it what the white chunk is.

Idk, your choice.

Rub a little bit of the rock over your tongue to se if it goes numb, don't be a pussy.

Lolol

If you're still paranoid, I would think on this advice.

Cool looking bud.

Laced weed is usually charged for way more than normal weed, how much did you pay per gram?

>this
looks like it's sugar
ruined to make a few bucks more

First time here and I am utterly disapointed in you all. Smoking weed gives you nothing but the power of burning in Hell. Do you even fucking go to church?

$10 a g. Absolutely no one pays over $10 here

Yeah cause you can totally smoke acid. You're a fucking idiot

It's called a seed, jagweed

Don't listen to these misinformed fools. Ther is only one way to check with a household tool; get a cigarette lighter and place a nugget over the flame, if the plant matter turns black, then gray after making contact with the flame; the marijuana is laced. ALL weed burns to a gray color, this is the THC and CBD expanding and vaporizing, when these compounds and cannabinoids burn off, the naturally green color turns grey. If your marijuana turns black when it is burned, dispose of it immediately and wear gloves when handling, as the substance(s) can affect you by skin contact. Weed is most commonly laced with fentanyl, meth, crack, and LSD, and other synthetic narcotics, smoking more than .6 grams of most of these can prove lethal, this is a major epidemic in the U.S. Another thing you can do with the laced drug is turn it in to your local police department or flag an officer down in the street, they have a policy where you wont get into trouble for bringing in laced drugs, it takes them off the streets.

Then its most likely not laced, call up your man and ask about the rock

Well like I said, I've never messed with either one.

i was following till u said "laced with acid"

I'm waiting for my man

i wish someone would lace my buds with acid

More pics would help.

Or just don't be a bitch and taste it.

how could enjoying one of gods creation be a bad thing?

Laced, are you on drugs, fucking stupid faggot, no profit in lacing weed at $5 gram

ye its pcp

It was a test by God. Still is. He told us not to smoke weed like he told Adam and Eve not to take that apple

Sure, making tea with it or using it as food seasoning is ok, but when you abuse any substance to escape reality or feel "good", you are mentally harming yourself, christian or not, it's still drug abuse...you're no better than the divorced alcoholic down the street drowning himself in a bottle.

please give me the chapter and verse that you Shall Not Smoke Weed is in you stupid fuck

It could just be some shit from the fertilizer that got caught up in the weed. If that is real drugs then you got hooked up.

I think I remember the bible saying that smoking weed is on the same level as rejecting God. . .oh wait. . .

hhahaha thats not a seed. idk what it is but no seed

You had a bad trip from a different kind of weed than you're used to. That's the most common reason.

Prices in urban areas run at $15-$20 a gram, sometimes the motivation isn't even profit, it's to get their customers hooked on their product, and when they have a bulk amount of narcotics, it can be very profitable..some sick drug pushers want to cause overdoses for one reason or another, in the large market of marijuana, there are certainly many bad apples.

I've had nothing but good reactions to different weed. I'd sure love to know where my college roommate got his, because I'd always wind up a giggly mess. That other shit though. . .I remember the fucking window chasing me outside and down the street.

Not true, good old Chemo Bud would fuck you up if you were not used to it. Two tokes was almost too much, 3 tokes and it was all over, great weed, but alas the strain was lost.

wow you are a dumb ass...

that white chunk is the pure form of weed u got huked up nigga

When about was that stuff around? It certainly would explain the bad trip.

looks perfectly normal. does it smell good

this is amazing
im using this now

your ash should be white. if it isnt, dont smoke it.
Also if the ash is hard that can be an indicator but it can also be a cause of bad drying.
Rub the ash and if there are little pieces in it dont smoke it either.

no one listen to this troll.

You guys are stupid as fuck, LSD is stable at room temperature. Extreme hot or cold will instantly destroy it and cause none of the substance to be active. If it's laced with a psych it's laced with DMT which that's clearly not. If that was a big batch and you got some from the bottom of the bag it could honestly just be a big bunch of crystals stuck together. Doesn't look like meth, could be crack but I doubt people would sell crack weed for 10 bucks a g. Try putting a small piece of that crystal in between your lips when they're wet or let it dissolve on your tongue. If it tastes extremely bitter and doesn't numb it's meth or some sort of RC stim like A-PVP or MDPV. If it goes numb it probably actually is crack, and if it has more of a chemical bitter taste it could be PCP. If it tastes like nothing with a bit of a weed taste it's probably just THC crystals. Another way is to put that rock looking thing on a piece of foil and vaporize it. If it has a HORRIBLE AWFUL smell it's probably DMT or something like that. If it has an ammonia smell it's meth, and if it has a sort of odd chemical smell it might be crack but it could be something else. If smells like weed and not much else it could be THC crystals. Test kits are your best option.

shits funny hahahahahaha

Could be a mix up. Might be the dealer using a container that he used for something else and accidentally had a little bit of shit left in it, could be very dangerous. Call him up and ask about it.

javascript:quote('735388065');
Hey op
Former prolific weed grower here currently caught up in some legal shit because
To me it looks like peralite which is a growing substrate used in dirt to keep it porus for the roots to breath it should be a real light substance if it is shits a mess and tends to get everywhere pick out and enjoy you good indoor grown dope yo dont ket the herbs paranoid affection get the better of ya

alcohol kills thc
nice bait faggot

Your pastor is leading you down the false path my brother, break now before he binds your soul to the eternal fire

Dear OP. burn a small piece and see if it smears on paper. If it doesn't, smoke it.

/thread