I believe in Muslim support, the white fascists are out in full today displaying their ignorance and racism...

I believe in Muslim support, the white fascists are out in full today displaying their ignorance and racism. I would rather have Syrians and refugees as neighbors than white people.

>I'm white and attending college.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sup Forumstards are now pretending to be Bernie supporters

Extremely crappy bait - saged

gr8 b8 m8

go back to Sup Forums pls

Don't you agree comrades? Let the refugees in! They are no danger to us whatsoever.

Muslim isn't a race.

This. Why though?

psycho

i liek this bait

Sup Forumstard bait. I thought you fucks prayed to Trump 5 times a day.

Slide thread. Don't reply.

Not a pasta at all

Have my upvote sir

im a cuck for bernie!!!

Cool story, now let's see your penis op.

Do you English?

Cock with time stamp.

The kid is black
Op got cucked by a nigger

>racism

islam is an idea and belief not a race, therefore hating on a religion is not racist.

go post this shit on 9fag , you'll get your self esteem back there along with all the cucks and the libtards

That girl was adopted. She has a future. She'll be raised by people who speak fluent English and will pressure her to do things like go to school, not commit crime, not rob liquor stores and pursue a future for society.

I hope they let the Syrian refugees I'll kill as many of them as I can easy pickings

Wow. . . . You are a massive faggot. Also your train wreck of a wife, secretly wishes she could be gangbanged by a sand bigger cocks, while the child has its throat fucked by the same sand niggers that fucked your wife.

Seriously kill yourself. You voted/championed a fucking disgrace of a senator. That old cuck, quit. He gave up, to killary. So fuck him. Personally any democunt is the enemy. The enemy deserves pain, suffering, and death. In that order. Seriously I do harbor hate for you. I hope that you witness incredible loss and feel tremendous pain.

It's a b8, you stupid alt-right fuck. This is why nobody likes Sup Forums.

discord.
-------
gg/ctagmQE

OP here, no that's my beautiful baby girl!

Or the child will resent her non niggnogg caregivers, and realise that existence is a lie, and turn herself into a life size Christmas ornament.

then i guess you have a thing in common with Sup Forums then

That girl is thick, no wonder she got blacked. Also
>that stain on her pants
She still at it

Niggers are primarily the way they are because of their upbringing or a lack of an upbringing.

You seem to know a lot about the sliding tactic meme, do you come from pol too?

>Anything I don't agree with is a slide thread or is a paid marketer

Yep, probably from Sup Forums

>muh reading comprehension

Is new-Sup Forums really that stupid?

>Expecting people on any far side of the political spectrum to have reading comprehension or logic

see

>being this much of a cuck
jesus christ get the fuck over it already. hillary lost. trump won and hes doing FAR MORE than obama ever did in 8 years and its only been 100 days!

fucking cuck pricks. get the fuck out of america.

If you love them so much go move to Syria since u hate white, u cracker

see
but in reverse... why are libtards pretending to be conservatives?

>Anyone who dislikes the incompetent bloated dipshit currently in office was a Hillary supporter

>100 days
It's been 141 days.

>Far more than Obama ever did in 8 years
What has he done? He's taking credit for policies that were already in motion before he even took office. All he's done is sign executive orders and severe close ties we had with powerful world allies. He's also going to undo health insurance for millions of people. Not to mention if that wall ever gets built, it will cost tax payers tens of billions and will do very little to stop immigration, especially since immigration is at an all time low.

Maybe I'm just tired of all the winning.

>Maybe I'm just tired of all the winning

Winning on the internet is like winning in the special Olympic kid.

They're less dangerous than white Christians, statistically speaking.

That was a joke asshat. Trump said during the campaign we'd be tired of all the winning.

This, still a log of nutty shit would have done more than Obama did in 8 years so it's not saying much really.

>less dangerous than white Christians

kek

It's Sup Forums so that's not too far off.