We lost a hero today, Sup Forums. The feelgates have been opened

We lost a hero today, Sup Forums. The feelgates have been opened

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/06/10/adam-west-tv-s-batman-dies-at-88.amp.html
google.com/amp/variety.com/2017/tv/news/adam-west-dead-dies-batman-1202461532/amp/
google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/batman-tv-star-adam-west-dies-88/story?id=47957682
twitter.com/sethmacfarlane
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking hell.
RIP Adam West.

source you faggot

rip

jfgi asshole

Check his twitter its official.
Such a sad day

google you dickhole. it is not a hoax

Have three, you fag

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/06/10/adam-west-tv-s-batman-dies-at-88.amp.html

google.com/amp/variety.com/2017/tv/news/adam-west-dead-dies-batman-1202461532/amp/

google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/batman-tv-star-adam-west-dies-88/story?id=47957682

Damn, Adam West...
Used to watch Adam West Batman with my dad, all the feels

Pour out some shark repellent bat spray for a homie. Rip Adam

Fuck man. In the last 2 years so many heroes have died. Soon we'll have no one else to look up to but the likes of Skrillex, Lil' Wayne, Hayden Christensen, fucking Rob Schneider and Adam Sandler. End of the world is near.

Leukemia, faggit.

he was 88, he had a good run

Fidel Castro dead, Cubs won the world series, Brexit, Trump vs Clinton., Carrie Fisher, Gene Wilder...

And now Adam Sandler.

This is starting to sound like a Billy Joel song.

Whole fucking world lost it's damn mind.

Guess he wasn't the hero they deserved.

Adam West, fuck you SwiftKey

>fucking Rob Schneider and Adam Sandler.
Only retards look up to these dumb shits.

That's the sound of you getting old.
"heroes" were dying when you were a child, but you didn't know who they were because you were a child. "heroes" are happening every day, but you don't know who they are because you're an old man now. Not to mention all the heroes who died before you even got here and all the ones you won't live to see.
What you're feeling right now is nothing other than the realization that you are aging toward your death.

So fukken edgy. Go be an hero & KYS

Goodnight sweet prince

RIP Mayor West

Yeah, man. Even though he had a long good run, Gene Wider got me in the feels. Lemmy, Bowie, Prince. 2016 was a shitstain of a year.

pressing F to pay respect.

Goodnight sweet prince

God damn it, I got POW, BAM and KAPLAMed right in the feels.

RIP in piece.

Fun fact, they filmed Batman and Robin climbing up my apartment. That's where all their climbing footage came from. Me and my relatives even got to act in them, popping out the window and reacting to em

Seth Mcfarlane has made a comment on West now.
twitter.com/sethmacfarlane

Somedays you just can't get rid of a bomb

Jesus Christmas justified someboby get rid of this thread

Fun fact, take your lies elsewhere.

>Batman
>dead
Holy shit, I can't believe you guys are actually falling for this.
I give it six issues TOPS before the bring him back.

Press F to pay respects

That's a fun command

You're full of shit. That wasn't an actual vertical building they filmed that on, it was a stage with a sideways camera.

rip in peaces

It was my house, they were just pretending to climb it. (They were really crawling on the ceiling)....

Watch the behind the scenes, they mention they climbed up some guys apartment and got his relatives to guest star in em. I suspect a tad of jealousy :)

F

Wish it was Sandler instead

Same. If that did happen, it would mean my signed picture of him he sent me years back would be worth more

Surf free, Adam

R.I.P caped crusader