ICE agent commited suicide and left a very scary note

superstation95.com/index.php/world/1288

Ok, now i'm spooked

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/new-york-ice-agent-suicide-note/
superstation95.com/index.php/world/1288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Note said:

>"I was hired to enforce the law; to capture and deport people who come to this country against our laws. But now, if I dare to do that, I face being suspended or fired because our President refuses to faithfully execute the duties of his office. Instead, I come to work each day, and collect a paycheck twice a month, for intentionally doing little to nothing. I cannot and will not be party to this fraud; to this usurpation of the law, or to the despicable politicians betraying our nation"

nice trips OP

i don't know anything about this site though, is this credible?

well thats pretty fucked

Fuck obama and the federal government civil war can't come soon enough

Read the whole article, sources are listed at the end

It was murder. This is black-pill propaganda made to demoralize you from Trump.

Cont.

>"If the American people knew what this government is planning, they would rise-up and overthrow it. If I or anyone else in the federal government revealed what is coming, we would be killed anyway, so now I will reveal what I know.

We in federal law enforcement have been drilling for several years to control riots and uprisings from a coming financial collapse and widespread bank failures. The drills involve life-sized images of American men, even women and children, whom we are told to shoot for "practice" and to "get used to it."

We have been told that the economy is terminally ill and will fail in 2016. We are also told the banks are all insolvent and the FDIC doesn't have nearly enough funds to bail out depositors. We are told these events are unavoidable and it is imperative that the government survive when people rise-up over this.

When the collapse takes place, detention camps created under the FEMA REX-84 program in the 1980's to house illegal aliens whom we were going to deport, will instead be used to imprison American Citizens whom the government feels constitute a "threat." American citizens will be rounded-up without warrants and imprisoned without trial for God knows how long.

KEK KNOWS THE TRUTH

yes OP, I saw that, but what about the suicide note itself? is this the kind of site that might make it up?

>The states themselves have been disarmed of military-grade firepower so they cannot defend themselves from the federal activities. This is also why local police departments have been militarized and provided with armored vehicles and weapons of war" the note says.

Does not compute.

>"The government knows the military will rise-up to stop this, so our military is being deployed overseas, intentionally involved in foreign fights, and deliberately shrunk in size so they cannot be here or help Americans! This is why certain ammunition and weaponry has been removed from state-level National Guard Armories and over a Billion rounds of hollow point ammunition has been bought by the federal government. The states themselves have been disarmed of military-grade firepower so they cannot defend themselves from the federal activities. This is also why local police departments have been militarized and provided with armored vehicles and weapons of war" the note says.

>"When the inevitable collapse begins to take place, electric power to the entire country will be shut off, as will all forms of communication. All banks will be immediately closed; no one will be able to get any money because all ATM's will be offline. Credit, Debit and EBT cards will not function. Anyone without cash will have no way to get any. The Emergency Alert System will be used to takeover all broadcast stations and tell the public this is a result of a cyber attack.

>But while the American people patiently await things to get back to normal, the government will unleash round-ups of citizens they deem militants or dangerous. With all civilian communications out, and all TV and radio stations taken over by the Emergency Alert System, by the time word spreads of what is taking place, the government will already have the upper hand.

0/0

You can do better than this

He isn't wrong

snopes.com/new-york-ice-agent-suicide-note/

I doubt it, nearly everything the note said is currently taking place in some way

Funny, I'd think that this sort of thing would only help build more momentum for Trump since it seems the most likely way this scenario could play out IRL would be under Obama or Hillary only.

That's what the note said, i forgott to put it in green

this looks like generic hoax-tier nonsense. reminds me of the ramblings of john titor way back when

snopes

kek

in what way are they trustworthy?

According to The Dollar Vigilante, the bankers are going to crash the economy in october, before the elections take place

We don't know tho
I was for trump since his announcement and I'm gonna shill for him till the end but we just don't know what he's going to do or will be forced to do

That's not some is oil trading shit this is serious buisness and to be honest i don't think that it would make much of a difference who is going to be president in the end

Maybe trump is just a scape goat murricans get jewed because of rising "racism, nationalism"

Time will tell

Apparently the "cyber attack" was moved back a couple months to early 2017. Most likely after the Super Bowl is what one of my sources said. That's all I can say. Cant get my friend killed...

What a retard

> I come to work each day, and collect a paycheck twice a month, for intentionally doing little to nothing

Sign me up senpai

Seems kind of fucked up to use the suicide of some guy, but if Trump brought this to mass media attention, it might stir up tons of support to get our illegal immigration affairs in order.

he just described any government job

O'sht.

>friend
Dropped it
Not a ponie, fuck you mods

This is every gun toting Americans wet dream.

knew it was fake based on the website address and FEMA camp alex jones-tier shit.

if it were real, the agent would be a bitch for committing suicide instead of taking a few of the usurpers out with himself in a blaze of glory

Nevermind people, it's a hoax, the site is clickbait ran by a nutjob.

But anyway, let's discuss the probability of something like martial law taking place

Alex?

Ah shit it's snopes. That's it I'm a #HillMissle

You are now aware Snopes is run and owned by two old as fuck radical left-wingers.

Oh, also, they are directly linked to Soros.

Neat, huh?

>superstation95

Fuck off hal, go back to the FBI

Theyre right most of the time on small things like this.

I know most all of these predictions are always bullshit, but god damn I get scared every fucking. time.

Reminder to make sure you have protection in case this is true.

the very moment any kind of revolution/civil war type scenario happens in the US is the moment foreign interests (Russia most likely) would back the rebels to advance their own geopolitical goals. it also stands to reason that EU nations might throw in with the US government/loyalists.

any scenario like this will be the end of the US as we know it.

They're buying in the fema coffins for some reason, user

What about that thing of the super shemitah of this year?

We already know this kek. Go watch the congress council for immigration talk to ICE about the sheer gross incompetency. Its pretty fuckin bad m8s

I never asked for this.

Pls no, not the coffins again.

they're incredibly dishonest, the very fact they say it's false makes me think it's true

>but god damn I get scared every fucking. time.

Why? This is what your greatest generation wanted for you.

I don't think anything short of an invasion by a foreign power or a zombie outbreak would make Americans accept martial law. But anyways I don't think the government could pull all this shit because I don't think there would be any way to get law enforcement or the military to protect the government from the people.

link?

Read the Snopes article debunking it. Apparently, Superstation95 is Hal Turner's current gig.

Google Hal Turner. He is a crank.

Sunset shimmer is cute. CUTE!

it is my professional opinion that now is the time to panic

t. monsters inc.

Looks like we're the ones getting shoa'd this time

There's a paper sheet in the plastic bag

High government desertion rates, a mass media that pushes how much lives matter, and the single largest private collection of guns on the planet.

Doesn't look good for either side. Lotta dead people, and nothing worth governing after all is said and done.

because it's stuff the government has already done

keep in mind the thousands of merican citizens illegally kidnapped and detained in ww2 just for being ethnically japanese simply because a few may have been spies

>Harold Charles "Hal" Turner (born March 15, 1962) is an American white nationalist, Holocaust denier
What is the difference between the average polack and him?

>snopes

that's like getting alex jones to review water filters

He's an FBI informant. People have known about him for a long time. Even degenerate meme-tier neo-nazi and klan groups stay away from him.

Pps 43c has been sold out everywhere, and i can never find mags.

Draco pistols are still cheap though, and mags are everywhere.

woa, hehe xd , amerifats gased like the jews they are, Comfy. at least this shit world will colapse without white people ik

oh God, I cant wait

State national guards are being disarmed. Police forces and federal police agencies (esp. DHS) are being quickly and fully militarized

The armed forces aren't being deployed all over the world, and it wouldn't take that long to get back to the US even if they were.

>superstation95.com/index.php/world/1288
jesus christ if this is true then we are fucked

Hal Turner was a cokehead and a paid FBI informant.

But lets think about it for a second, what if all of the NWO mumbo jumbo is real?

I'm not ready yet. Use your meme magic to push it back like two years.

>I come to work each day, and collect a paycheck twice a month, for intentionally doing little to nothing.
Where do I apply?

He shouldn't have an heroed, he should've stood up and fought with what he knew.

>any scenario like this will be the end of the US as we know it.

THE US AS WE KNOW IT IS SHIT

haha oh man im gonna commit soooooooooooooooooo many war crimes when this goes down

>muh FEMA conspiracy
>muh right to bear arms

Sounds like my kind of guy, he was going out so he may as well keep people spooked while he done it. FEMA camp conspiracy bullshit has been debunked time and time again. With him on everything else though.

Rebels for Trumps' America
The RTA

any evidence?

>up the ta

We didn't kill them. It was a perfectly sane and measured insurance policy.

ive been asking for this for a while

Good luck digging me out of the mountains of Montana. Born and raised mountain hick

there is also the possibility he was just crazy
>inb4 that is what they want us to think goyim

Obama has deported more people than any other Prez

You got me.

Shemitah is/was a year long event that started in september and I would assume ends this september.

I don't put too much stock into it but the times line up right before the election.

>It was a perfectly sane and measured insurance policy.
as is rounding up dissidents and Sup Forumssters, just in case they go anders breivik

Alex Jones was right!

Yup. The government isn't going to subdue the nation without the full use of the military. A lot of local LEOs would say "fuck that," there are only about 750k of them anyway, and there are only 120k federal LEOs. They flat out don't have the manpower.

>good paying job where you don't have to work
>commits sudoku

I wish i had his job.

The Dollar Vigilante explains it in a video

Quick work

Get this to Trump.

Yeah, also the reaction of the global community would be immense. If anything is going to happen, it'll be on a global scale and ww3 will probably be used to justify some new world order to create eternal peace

Collapse or no collapse.

>We contacted the New York Police Department on 9 May 2016, and received the following statement in response:

>On Friday, May 6, 2016 at 1049 hours, police officers responded to a report of a person shot in the vicinity of West Street and Houston Street (Pier 40), located within the confines of the 6th Precinct. Upon arrival, responding officers discovered a 42 year old male with a gunshot wound to his head. EMS also responded to the location and transported the male to Lenox Hill Hospital, where he was pronounced deceased. There is no criminality suspected in regard to this incident and the investigation is ongoing.

>No note was found.

Well, that's covers that, case close, nothing to worry about.

You retards will believe anything, lol

Hey man Im just giving some warning. He told me this two weeks ago so take it for what its worth. Havent spoke to him since...

Is his happening or just drama?

If Russia helps I'll gladly squat with them

yes, because US soldiers in Germany will just take the bus back to America and save its citizens.

>Sup Forums
>predicting an happening
its just drama like always

oh its happening, eventually. its all a matter of time. every empire falls. its just a question of when, and how long it takes