ITT: I am making a liquor

ITT: I am making a liquor.

First to find me a nice big jar.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distilled_beverage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liqueur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Think this'll be fine... Now I need it's lid.

Need to Wash the jar good...

>I am making a liquor.

Seems about right

Made me kek
OK, lid doesn't have to be clean... I'll just put bunch of plastic foil under it anyways, this'll work just fine.
>eeeew, what is that
It's corroded from acid

This interests me OP, finally something original on Sup Forums again.

bump

give us a timestamp op

I like where this is going. at least I thing I do

bumping for interest

close nig

Measure 200ish grams of cherries while jar dries.

>protip:
Cherries are like dick, darker ones taste better.

And don't use frozen ones. I had these picked from tree in backyard (so basically like niggers)

>tfw you write the captcha in the comment field

post faster nigger

Here

>tip:
Use reverse IMG search on Google

But i am lazy like a nigger

Around 400g of Raspberries

go mr maker of alcohol

Forgot img

lookin good

Interesting thread op, please continue

What are you gonna make?

you stupid cunt its year 2017
youre dumber than tickle from moonshiners

RIP battery on my scale...

>slam on table
>works again

Hello botulism, my old friend.

300ish grams of strawberries... Idk... My scale died again.

Alcohol is FERMENTED.
LIQUOR IS DISTILLED.

You are just making fruit hooch?
or are you gonna distill it?

what you are making:
cuntry bumpkins call this 'licker'
convicts call it 'pruno'

so what kinda inbred hooch you actually making, trailer park faggot?

come on, show us the secrets of the booze

>secret
any fruit with sugar will 'ferment'
even old orange juice in your fridge will ferment after a long while

I thought liquor is alcohol in general... And that liquor is sweet... Hell, idk, I like the taste of this.

Literally this

yes, I am just being an asshole.
in the colloquial slang, liquor is any hooch alcohol...

but technically:
alcohol is fermented.
liquor is distilled (but you distill from the alcohol your fermented)

thats why bootleggers make corn mash distilled "white lightning". but carry on faggot, show us some country hooch recipes, its cool

A liqueur is an alcoholic beverage made from a distilled spirit that has been flavored with fruit, cream, herbs, spices, flowers or nuts and bottled with added sugar or other sweetener (such as high-fructose corn syrup). Liqueurs are typically quite sweet; they are usually not aged for long after the ingredients are mixed, but may have resting periods during their production to allow flavors to marry.
A distilled beverage, spirit, liquor, hard liquor or hard alcohol is an alcoholic beverage produced by distillation of grains, fruit, or vegetables that have already gone through alcoholic fermentation. This process purifies it and removes diluting components like water, for the purpose of increasing its proportion of alcohol content (commonly expressed as alcohol by volume, ABV).[1] As distilled beverages contain more alcohol, they are considered "harder" – in North America, the term hard liquor is used to distinguish distilled beverages from undistilled ones.

Fucking yanks can't into language.

K... Now to cut strawberries in half and take the hard thingies out of cherries... If thread dies 'till then, I'll make a new one.

Liquor is any distilled spirit.

Liqueur is a sweetened spirit.

yes, as I said, foreign faggot,
liquor is distilled.
fuck you fenchie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distilled_beverage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liqueur

Hey, I am retarded for that kind of stuff... It's all rakija and liker in my country.

oh wow, some faggot googled: liquor
we already know this, faggot einstein

>in North America, the term hard liquor is used to distinguish distilled beverages from undistilled ones.

so to yanks licker is undistilled and hard licker is distilled? Stupid tards.

God speed op

nah, that just marketing...
for terms like "hard cider"

USA has strict rules that enforce this.
the only one we fudged is the rule of "appelation", the regional enforced names (like Burgundy comes from Burgundy. Champagne comes from Champagne) and that was lax because those rules were invented when USA was in "Prohibition" so we did not technically ratify appelation rules.

but we do now, but the old bottlers who existed before Prohibition can fuck with that. be we all know and enforce that Champagne comes fron Champagne, and California has 'sparkling wine' etc. EXCEPT for 1 or 2 old companies who have the grandfathered laws in effect, but as soon as those old companies are sold, they enforce modern laws...

So, judging by my speed of cutting, this thread will die before I am finished. So when I make next one in 15-30 minutes, should I start posting from first IMG, or just cont?

Just post all images to get it started, I doubt you'll hit the 250 image cap

I'll try to keep this alive by occasionally posting here...

P.S. I fucked a table cloth up...

and if it dies, just continue typing, and paste all your old stuff together. then you can repost some other time/day, with a string of post showing you making and drinking and stumbling on your homemade hooch likker..

Strawberries cut.

Now to take the seed out of cherries.

likker is country hooch
liquor is distilled alcohol
licquer is sweet (ened) licquor

alcohol is fermented grains or alcohol

during the prohibition, it was getting hard to hide your distillation unit. so people made strong alcohols out of anything they could, and we just called it 'licker/likker/liquor' to distinguish it from beer and wine.

but usually that homemade likker/licker/liquor was so harsh (ie: bathtub gin spiked with rubbing alcohol), that we started putting sweet syrups into it: and thats how most modern 'mixed drink' cocktails were invented, because we were sweetening up our homemade gin to make it palateable.... )

Any ideas on how should we call it?

Tard-drink maybe?

>alcohol is fermented grains or alcohol
fermented grains or fruit
>(typo)

>Any ideas on how should we call it?
"hooch"

no need to reinvent the classic perfect old school name

>hard thingies out of cherries
they're called pits you moron

or 'likker" which is still pronounced liquor.
just say it with a southern twang

Ty user

They're de-pitted

for those of you who want to try your hand at homemade stuff, the easiest one is
Limoncello.

its Eyetalian, and even though I am not a wop dago, we make it in California because Lemon trees are so bountiful. if you or your neighbor has a lemon tree, those things produce so much almost year round, might as well take advantage...

you strart with a neutral spirit:
then add lemon zest and simple syrup, then age it.

I am not gonna take away too much from OPs doings, but Limoncello recipes are easy to find on internet, and it fucking hits the spot in a fun way for summer..

>>silvercrest
>god damn Lidl

Put everything in a jar... It should be around 900g to 1kg of stuff..

grams / kilograms
you are a fucking russian sleeper agent in the American south, comrade?

Add around 500g of succer... Sucker... Sweet thing

succer for sugar

OK, Commie spy confirmed.

but still. Wodka is Polish before Russians invaded and stole it, so...
carry on, comrade - ski

Bump for interest

Ttake some mint from garden, (use entire plant except root and flowers) and 3 packages of vanilla succer (around 30g in total)

Put a few layers of plastic on it (a cut plastic bag is just fine) and put a few rubber bands around to hold it in place.

P.S. yellow package in background is Vanilla succer.

Put lid on and shake a bit so it all gets mixed together a bit. And leave on place where it's sunny and dry for most part of a day.

>mustard gas

OK... So it just needs to be there for 40 days now and you need to shake it once a day before we can go to next phase.

OK, so this is done. Should I post a progress daily?

Plz do

K... I'll post changes daily around 19:00-20:00 GMT+1 time.

Check the time when this thread started... Around that time.