Want to see what her ex sent me? Fucked up situation

Want to see what her ex sent me? Fucked up situation

go on

no thx
bye bye

She lives alone. Knowing that he waited on the exit of her apartament and forced his way in when she opened the door. More?

was he her bf or ex at the time?

Go on

Ex. She hated him but he had some nudes, so he used to blackmail her for all kinds of stuff. He did that when it wasn't working anymore

are you that ex? nice ass, definitely post more

What's her kik

No, I'm his friend. He liked to share her pics with us and told me the story to brag.

Anyways, when he barged in she was all nervous and ran to her bedroom. He closed the door and went there after her

nice. is she asian?

you got a kik/snap mate?

She is from brazil. Sorry, ain't got one

When he got to her, she knew what he wanted and kept saying no. He then took her to the bathroom, putting his phone on the sink in record mode. Took all her clothes off and made her bj him. Wanna see what that looks like?

this better be good

Maybe not what you were expecting, but hot to know what is happening here anyway

Looks pretty hot to me

Anyone want the video he made?

yes

Go to xvideos and search for "putinha brasileira camila". He has a thing for sharing her pics/vids, tell me if you could find it

In this part she posted, the bitch had already accepted servicing him and was playing nice (she didn't want the nudes spread)

He posted*

Found it

Find it hot knowing she isn't feeling that nice as she is acting?

Oh yeah it made it super hot