What if a guy can disprove any religion in 8seconds and prove atheist right?

what if a guy can disprove any religion in 8seconds and prove atheist right?

What should he do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SX1C8ZBo9go
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

convert it to microwave time.

do it then

>implying Bin Laden's actions weren't motivated by religion

There is no smallest object. Everything can be divided.

There

Call the Atheist Experience, Get destroyed by Matt Dillahunty for our amusement.

picture shows jesus, the one argument AGAINST religious hate. i call bullshit

How does that disprove religion

If there is not smallest object, there is no begnining.

And true nothingness does not excist if there is no smallest object.

Only in theory to true-something.

I'm no sciencefag but isn't a quark the smallest thing in the universe?
If you divided a quark you would just end up with half a quark

That's fucking retarded.
It also doesn't have anything to do with religion.
>Carefully avoiding to mention christian based atrocities.

how does a "half" of a quark have no worth of existence?

prove that doggy

This.
Bin Laden was Muslim fundementalist therefore is a part of those deaths are a part of the 800Million you claim. 270 million is 1/3rd of that.
Judaism is Jewish, Jesus was a kike, and Islam is Arab plagiarism of a Jewish text.
Barbaric religions were started by jews, communism was started by jews.
Hitler did nothing wrong.

tell us when you find enough energy to divide a quark

So, keep dividing into infinity and expect God to show up some day. Cause we cant prove it.

>>Carefully avoiding to mention christian based atrocities.
my point was, that jesus is one of the few things good about religion in general. if the picture would show the vatican or spanish inquisition, i would be alright with it (despite muslims being worse of course)

Till not too long ago we thought that atoms (latin: atomus: smallest particle) were in fact the smallest particles. We were wrong and found smaller ones. That doesn't mean we've reached the end of all particles because it's extraordinarily arrogant to claim that we've found out everything that is to be known about sciences, especially the basic sciences like physics.
AND STILL this doesn't have anything to do with religion.
youtube.com/watch?v=SX1C8ZBo9go

agreed in all points

>Barbaric religions were started by jews
Well, people where throwing each other into volcano's and rolling severed heads down temples long before the jews.

Abrahamic religion is exceptionally insidious, ironically more so in the new testament as it introduces the concepts of heaven and hell (infinite torture for finite cremes) Original sin (You're all sick and we have the cure) and most famously the loophole of accepting Jesus absolves all sins (Free pass to heaven based on faith > actions)
~^These things aren't the Jewish parts

Look at anything. Look into to its very center. Go as far as you can. Will it keep exsisting not matter how far you look? Or will it magicly stop exsisting and will you find nothingness like a retard somehow.

Religion fags in this thread.

So why did you pick Jesus to represent religion? Mohammed? Buddha? All this millennial shitbrained atheism is simply antiChristianity. So much for loving accepting openness.

>If there is not smallest object, there is no begnining.
i don't see the connection between "there are no smallest objects" and the cause of the universe
>And true nothingness does not excist if there is no smallest object.
i don't see the connection between nothingness and there being no smallest object. also no inevitable connection between god/the divine and nothingness
>Only in theory to true-something.
ok, now you're totally losing it

it's bait. he also intentionally put osama bin laden seperately

Religion is an open ended idea with no rules.

Good fucking luck, OPISAFAGGOT.

You can't prove God exists
You can't prove God doesn't exist

Is it really this fucking difficult for you reatards to grasp