Fuck you Michael, why do you always insist on making me feel like shit?

Fuck you Michael, why do you always insist on making me feel like shit?

You talking to me? Or a different Michael? I'd advise including last names when referring to people named Michael since there's a lot of us.

You talking to me? Or a different Michael? I'd advise including last names when referring to people named Michael since there's a lot of us.

(OP)

>You talking to me? Or a different Michael? I'd advise including last names when referring to people named Michael since there's a lot of them.

>2 posters in this thread

This isn't funny.

Sup Forums was a mistake

Michael Gira raped a woman

Did anyone else think a Sup Forums user had fucked with the audio when they first heard this? I downloaded it from a sharethread and the first time I heard it all I could think about was the albums Sup Forums had made where there's some cringey youtube vlog audio.

What

LMAO new meme?

Damn, I had no idea there were so many people named Michael here