Canada: where a tv show about a guy in a gimp costume pouring slime on children is acceptable

Canada: where a tv show about a guy in a gimp costume pouring slime on children is acceptable

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Democratic_Party#Principles_and_policies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senate_of_Canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

truly a progressive nation

And this was before Trudeau

What was his endgame?

Now that's a big guy

Yeah but if the kids endured the harsh realities of the punisher they would be rewarded with swag, bragging rights and some loot. It taught children that life can be hard but if you endure the rough parts and keep at it, you can rise despite the harsh realities of life.

This show was GOAT and so was Chip, what do american children watch? My super sweet 16? Teaches kids to be spoiled as fuck my man.

When did Canada turn into a meme of a country, a shell of its former self?

We used to be looked upon as the more reasonable and kind America, now we're just dude maple WEED leaf

This was during Harper you retarded memer.

wasn't it during chretien?

When your millennials started pouring over here and lecturing us on how not progressive we are.

The term "Canadian trans indie game dev" has a redundant word in it and it's not Canadian.

Stop living on Sup Forums.

I know, this show is fine

But now we embody the LE RASTA REEFER 4/20 LEGALIZE IT may may with the added shit on top of diversity LGBT scholarships and "no cultural appropriation in this vicinity" signs

>tfw Shawn Macgumner sneezes on you and then awkwardly tries to wipe it off your pants

That actually happened to me while filming the show

It was

>But now we embody the LE RASTA REEFER 4/20 LEGALIZE IT may may with the added shit on top of diversity LGBT scholarships and "no cultural appropriation in this vicinity" signs
that's because of lazy Sup Forums meming and >A FUCKING LEAF spam
99% of people have no idea what's going on so they latch onto popular depictions of things regardless of whether they're true or not. Sup Forums calls Trudeau a cuck and DUDE WEED LMAO because they don't actually look at Canadian politics

>mfw my face got slimed by the punisher

Every since that smiling colony of self-hating worms masquerading in a human costume took power as Prime Mininster.

>Why are you focusing on making your ministerial cabinet more diverse as opposed to more efficient and effective?
>It's Le 2016 :o)

And personally, I lost all respect for your country when your government voted in an overwhelming majority to make your national anthem more "gender neutral"

Funny thing is, the MP who introduced the bill to change the lyrics Mauril Belanger, died not 3 months after the bill passed. Undoubtedly the work of the ghosts of millions of angry Canadian soldiers who fought and died for the flag and the anthem.

>how dare people from other countries not elect the candidate I want to win
Sad.

I actually live in Canada and they're right, though

Why do you care? It's their country.

>will never go back to early late 90's/early 2000's Canadian television
Totally lost its identity by the mid 2000's. We're just America now.

If my neighbours set their house on fire, I'd still care even though it's not my property.

>being this buttmad about changing 2 words of an passage so archaic it doesn't even make sense in modern English, in a song that's already had half a dozen changes throughout history

It was originally gender neutral but it was changed to Sons to boost morale going into the world wars.

I don't nanny my neighbors and neither does any normal adult.

Who the fuck cares about our anthem? Besides elementary school and sporting event, it literally has zero impact on my life. If a minuscule change to the lyrics helps some people feel more included then I'm all for it.

>to make your national anthem
Which one, Canada still hasn't decided yet

>it's their country

Fuck off no sane person wanted any of this, social justice and feminism ruined my fucking country

Every fucking day I live with the fact that they announced theyd legalize weed on 4/20 of current year 2016+1

I live in Canada and they're not. Trudeau is the most bland, generic do-nothing PM in ages. Calling him a radical progressive is giving him too much credit.

>it's an amerishit doesn't know what he's talking about episode
>it's an amerishit feels entitled to tell other people how to run their countries
>it's an amerishit doesn't understand what national sovereign is

>We're just America now.

Oh, so you've removed your restrictions on "hate speech" now?

what does feminism have to do with legalising weed

>It's a young boy does trivia while trying not to get distracted by patricia's nips episode

>an amerishit feels entitled to tell other people how to run their countries

When you keep leftists like Jonathan McIntosh from polluting our country you can complain about us having opinions about yours.

You have no balls to cut off any more.

The fact that the liberals outnumber conservatives and if you add the ndp on top of that utterly dwarf them says otherwise.

>it's a liberal cuckold assumes everyone with a conservative opinion is American episode

And I'm not trying to tell anyone to do shit. The question of why Canada is a "meme country" was posed, I responded by pointing out it's run by a cabinet of women and non-men, and based on your post and several others basically saying "Mind your business, you can't tell us what to dooaarrrggllg" as they choke on black dicks, it's populated by a bunch of liberal trannies as well.

>run by a cabinet of women
well you're about to have a woman and literal cuck as President so I guess you've trumped us on that one

to drown kids in green slime for being stupid

I'm not an American, you illiterate fuck!

>ndp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Democratic_Party#Principles_and_policies

There are a few good platforms in this mixed in with a lot of Canadian liberal guilt bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senate_of_Canada
Precisely why can you not elect your representatives, Canada?

Fuck she was hot

the point he's making is that based on the vote, it's what people wanted
you can't bitch about SJW's ramming their policies down the throat of an unwilling public when 40% of the voters are liberals and 30% are of a party that's even further left than them

As an American having to endure these shitbags coming down here and scolding us for not being them, I can bitch all I like.

>senate
Jack Layton was the only man serious about senate reform. And he's dead.

Maybe it's time we rethought dual citizenship.

I met him in real life. If you're Canadian, you've probably seen him out of costume on TV and never even knew it.

I don't know anywhere else that lets you change your nationality by moving there. Is Dave Foley a Canadian-American now because he's hiding from Canadian alimony laws?

All becomes clear

What an honest to goodness babe

>that one faggot friend who always bet on Red
>even after learning that Red gets BTFO every time
Its like he wanted to lose.

Also
>Blue winning for most of the game
>Green catches up and rekts them at the end
Every time.
Green team best team.

Yeah like your shit doesn't stink. California and New England liberals have been pouring libshit propaganda for decades now.

> sure we'll take your money to make TV cheaply here
> no, we can't air those shows or the cable networks they're on, they'd dilute our national character
> actually having laws mandating how much content you broadcast must be domestic because otherwise no one would watch or listen to it

Believe me, we know you're not Americans.

>tfw WAM fetish

Sliming makes for a good time desu

>made the national anthem gender neutral
They didnt change anything, its still God Save the Queen

McTinosh is from the US faggot.

>You will never make her your obedient sex slave

Christamighty, when I'm wrong I'm dead wrong

>You will never make her your obedient sex slave
There has to be someone looking for a new idea