Had a three way with my best friend last night. Let my fiance fuck him...

Had a three way with my best friend last night. Let my fiance fuck him. Didn't think he'd have a 40 pound dick now its all she talks about. GOT CUCKED

yes you fucked up OP

Any more pics?

I have a whole 16 minute video

Post faggot

why would you let her continue after you saw how big he was?

Should have been with another female dude

Your relationship is now over OP. Congrats

Wont let me post more the pics are over 2mb and i suck with computers lol

Do it

He sent her this snapchat earier today

He is not even big, you got a micro OP?

It's what you deserve for being A) a lowlife and B) a closet faggot (by wanting to engage in a sexual act with another guy). Your marriage is off to a great start, OP! Soon you'll be hitting up all the swinger clubs in the area with your loving wife!
Fucking kek...

Yo post at least part of the video if not the full 16-min. Please OP.

I'm the definition of average. 6 long MAYBE 4 girth.

i wanna se your cock OP

Looks pretty thin. 5" girth I'm guessing from the hand at the base. Not big by any stretch and prob op posting his own dick in some bassackward attempt at getting a dick compliment. Smh

looks pretty average nothing special

you must be awful at sex or have a little baby wee wee

this is mine

She says she prefers the way I fuck she just likes his cock better...

That looks the same?

Nah I just figured i would share my shitty experience with all of you faggots =P

>meee.png

no its not

Let's assume it IS me though, would you not agree mine isn't as big as the one i posted of her sucking ?

My balls are bigger and our heads aren't shaped the same at all. He has a much fatter cock than I do in real life pics dont do justice.

this shows my size compared to him alot better

The safe assumption is that you're desperate for a dick compliment. Don't come to /b for a boost in self esteem or be prepared have your shit shredded. Also, your dick is fine, so quit being a weirdo.

Eh just have no friends I would ever admit this to in real life other than the one that put his cock in her mouth and he already knows he's bigger lol

So about that video. The pics don't do good justice and so far this seems a bit fishy.

OP has been cucked now he's trying cuck all of us

I can make some gifs probably, im just not good judging file limit ive been trying to edit them to not be so large but its not working

Oh yea, the webm restriction shit can make a three min video become six 30 sec chunks, so I understand. Do you have a mega account?

made it smaller in Paint lol

I have a webm workflow if you want to try to put the effort in, but it might suck to put in an effort to reveal how badly your age getting cucked OP.

Hmm never heard of Mega

To be honest at the time I found it hot. Now that it is over I can't look at her or my own dick the same knowing i was the biggest she had until we did this with him. We were all really drunk and a joke turned into reality, then a nightmare.

It's a popular internet file hosting service that trades speed for straight up encryption and anonymity. They provide secure links, difficult to trace html paths, and most sharing has to be by direct link.

I feel your pain, I'm not gonna ask for any shit from you.

She told me she prefers how wide his cock is compared to mine....Not sure why she wouldn't try to lie to make me feel better =/

Now he thinks he has free reign to send her dick picks and shit on snapchat. And what sucks even worse is he could kick my ass so its like what the fuck do I do lol. Inb4 im a beta.

What's the decision going forward though? If her opinions are based solely on sexual gratification and apparently she has a preference that isn't you, why put up with her anymore?
It sounds rough but in the cucking game the mental and emotional relations go out the window once her vagina is pleased enough. It is a shame but it also shows her as shallow and readily hurtful to you.

Yea fuck this situation, cut ties and get out. Staying would only give them a feeling of superiority in a different realm of sexual fantasy.

Took this pic of her after he was done with her....you can tell just by her face she never had anything like him before...

se thinks you're into cuck shit. Tell her you don't if that makes you feel bad, but honestly, she's gonna be into bigger cocks from now on. Every woman can become a size queen if you give her the chance.

We have a 3 year old daughter together x.x

got to nip it in the bud before she moves on to niggers

OP you are actually killing me now. I enjoy the cuck because I imagine being the bull and having value that overrides someone else's, but you need to stop her from being this destructive. Get custody and metaphorically fuck this bitch.

If he is your best friend tell him to stop since it was a one time thing. Also if she talks a lot about it expect to be cheated on.

The only good thing about this is she said I can fuck one of her friends of my choosing. I plan on doing it but i feel like she only wants me to so she can fuck him again. Also his stamina sucked, he lasted every bit of a minute and 10 seconds, i on the other hand can go for hours, so thats a plus i guess.

But it still fucking sucks feeling like you're not good enough, right?

Is she talking about how your friend's dick is better tho? In this case, she only said that to cuck you further.

have a threesome with them again and start sucking him off that will hopefully freak him out and then he'll go away

She says she prefers his cock but likes the way I fuck and my stamina better.

Hmmmmmm still get rid of her shit. I'm glad that she is honest, but establishing a family isn't about sexual preference. If she says that she prefers his cock first, then know that they will take every inch in terms of not breaking apart the family only to get some sexual gratification.

I hate to say it but get our daughter and run.

where did he cum?

What hurt the most was when she tried to sit on it, it wouldnt fit inside...i fucked her before he did and my cock did NOTHING to loosen her up for him.

In her mouth, he forced her head down and forced it down her throat. She prefers the taste of his cum and liked how thick it was.

GET OUUUUUUUTTTTT OP!

He was cumming in this picture.

This shit is pretty hot.

Jesus Christ this is the most clownish cuck fiction even.

Ok, your relationship is doomed. I practice family law for a living and have seen too many times that it starts with mutual sexual stuff and then moves to cheating. Can't put that kind of cat in back in the bag. End the relationship because if she "prefers his dick" she is going to go for his dick again.

almost. friend is black though

She told me we didnt have to do it again with him if it hurts me but she won't lie she DOES want to do it again. I told her i didnt wanna do it again and just want it to be us and she agreed to it....I told her i dont even want to fuck one of her friends i just wanna forget all about this and pretend it never happend...but deep down I know she'll think about him....its been 4 days and her pussy is still all stretched out from him, i can barely feel her and usually i can feel everything.

All cucking is clownish, this has a chance to be really REAL.

I Cry everytiem.

make sure the kid is yours

Yeah, no, your relationship is doomed. No chance of recovery I think

This is hot. What does she say she wants to do with him? How did you feel when he came in her mouth? Did you cum? Post more pics.

If her decisions are based more in the physical it really is lost at this point., It sucks but man she can never be faithful again.

This shit is so sad, I feel so bad inside reading this, proves I'm not cuck tho

It's as real as it gets. It wasn't meant to be a cuck i thought for sure i was bigger than him we have been friends for years i saw his cock limp several times taking pisses and stuff i didnt think it would grow that much when he got hard so i went for it. The idea was to show off my dick not the other way around.

Also, fuck all these guys saying your relationship is ruined. It isn't, at least she's being honest, the trust is absolutely there. Just be flexible and she will too

this op

Shame that kid isn't yours and now never will be, and when your son is hung like him you can kys because it is easier than divorce

NO really. LEAVE HER. This is not some fetish, this is seriously damaging and I feel bad that you had to go through such an ordeal. She only cares for the dick in a 51 to 49 situation. That one percent seems insignificant, but it is still a disparity.

Where is this webm?

Ignore this faggot. Some things you can't come back from. Next time don't let someone else fuck your girlfriend.

Are you for real? The honesty is a courtesy because it lets him know that things should not continue. There isn't shame in ending the relationship but you have to be adult enough to take a serious step like this.

She asked me yesterday before we talked about how i felt about it if she could invite him over for round 2..I said 'wow you must really like his dick' she said 'not gonna lie its yummy and fat' thats when i knew i had to tell her how i felt. When he came in her mouth she couldn't take it all he shot about 7 times she only swallowed the first 4 shots and the rest came out of her mouth and all over his balls. She then proceeded to clean it all off of him with her tongue and told him his cum was delicious. I had already came from fucking her before they started doing shit...this pic is when she first started on him and i soon realized how fat his cock got when he got hard.

Good. Now do an hero.

Im calling this bait

Too far. Bullshit.

cant be cause im diamonds rite now

This is the hallmark of result based addiction. I call it that because it doesn't hinge on emotion or any other factor but merely physical satisfaction. He doesn't have the depth to come away from this and you should leave her.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Fuck her shit. Take your daughter and leave. She is cock based and that is not in your favor. Sad but true, but clear.

To be honest when he got really big i wanted to whisper to her that i wanted to stop....but she was enjoying it so much that I just went through with it.

Who says that our replies aren't also part of those artistic works? It sure is summer in here if they don't realize that no post should ever leave the initial post.

I feel better getting it out, even if majority think it's all bullshit at least I got it out to people i dont know....Im going to try to make it work with and and get past this for the sake of my child....I'm probably going to cut ties with my friend though, his ego is through the roof after all of this and to be honest i want to smash his fucking head in.

I want more pictures, even though I respect the pain that is happening.

Let me fuck her. I'll do such a lousy job, you will fare better in comparison.Also, kill your friend and get checked for herpes. She is already cheating.

I told her to delete snapchat as well, he keeps sending her pics on it and it's pissing me off beyond words.

Her lips around it once it finally fit inside

no one believes you because you wont uplaod the video or post more pics. You're either lying for attention for Sup Forumstards, which is pretty fucking sad, or you're telling some version of the truth and you're a fucking pathetic cuck who's going to marry a slutty cunt, which is pretty fucking pathetic.

Im just not good at computer stuff....is there a site i can upload a 17 minute video and give the link for it or something?

Being a cuck is a mentality. What happened was a mistake; what you need to do now is take control of your relationships. You've opened up the door to infindelity; you need to talk to your girl, tell her how you feel and re-establish boundaries. If she's not happy consider sex toys. As far as your friend, you have to re-establish boundaries there too--never let another man threaten to fuck you up if you don't let him fuck your fiancé. You have to be ready to kill or maim anyone who threatens your family. Don't be a bitch, op. Fix this shit right now