So guys I've been thinking

So guys I've been thinking.
What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth?
Isn't it going to be dark all day and we will only have a bit of moonlight at night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JdWlSF195Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you developmentally delayed?

No. Why?

I'm being baited, but the sun is made of plasma, not lava.

>outside lava
>on the sun
>moonlight

I hope nobody is this dumb 4/10 made me reply

inb4 "I was just pretending"

It's not funny because there are actually people who grew up in first world countries that are actually this dumb, it's mostly women and niggers though.

The sun is made of gas not mineral.(it is also a never ending chain reaction of nuclear origin)

Solution solved.

Damn! The idiots here just don't stop coming do they.
If it was plasma it would be green. Does it look green?

When the outside lava melts, then we've all got to move to the moon because it's brighter. That's why we've been developing space travel for so long because from here the moon isn't bright enough. But we've always got electricity just in case.

>If it was plasma it would be green
justify this sentence

*solidifies

I took the bait willingly and still am dumbfounded.

You sir obviously never played Fallout

youtube.com/watch?v=3JdWlSF195Y

real scientition here.
The lava on the sun only hardens once a month and in small places. After 11 years, the sun enters its solar peroid and the hardened rock sloughs off and forms a new moon or planet.

This is why scientitions are worred about climate change. The sun is about 3 years late for it's period and if it doesn't form a new moon soon, it could cause massive changes in weather for us on earth.

How do you think the sun goes dark at night, it just warms up and re-melts every morning.

>outside lava

The moon doesn't give off light. However, i think that is the least of your problems.

Short answer: No
Long answer: Yes

Oh yeah? Then why does the moon light up at night when the sun is turned around?

The closest thing to what you're thinking is a sunspot. Which is a cooler portion of the sun that turns dark for a period of time, then goes back to normal. That can't happen on the sun ever. The only thing even closer to what your saying is until after it explodes in a nova, turns into a white dwarf, and cools itself. And that last part is only when nuclear fission isn't happening. And takes a couple billions of years to happen.

>Picture of yellow sun

The sun is actually white

How does the sun even work?

It's a fucking miracle.

ok just stop now, you've had your little troll thread and acted all stupid, its time to stop posting and put a gun to your head

Keked

Checkmate

HEY LOOKIE HERE ITS THE KING OF Sup Forums

>when the sun is turned around

I bet you're gonna say the earth is round next

The lava just hardens at night when the sun goes to sleep ya dringus

No. Just no.

>never ending
if only... if only...

its called fusion and its like an opposite nuke instead of atoms splitting there are atoms binding together and becoming new element.

New element?
There's only four, earth, wind, water and fire.
Stop lying to these people

Fission. Fixed it for you.

the year that it happens we won't be on earth or we will be extinct

Actually it's only 3

Earth, wind and fire .

No. I'm going to Mars on Musk's new rocket

this is verified and true

Now THIS is old school Sup Forums!!!! Thank you, Sup Forumsro!

Did that change when they figured out pluto was a dog?

Yeah it is.

This. God bless old fags. They know how to Sup Forums

It's a meme now

o look a 'the earth is flat, everyone around the globe knows it' around Sup Forums!

No it's not

The sun is made up of hydrogen and helium

the lions wins... At night

>I've been thinking
lol

faggot

stale pasta is stale

No it's not