Eurofag here

Eurofag here.

Is it true that in the US you have gaps over, under and on the sides of public toilets?
If so: Why?

space for fat flaps

So you can ask the guy in the next stall for ketchup if you run out while having lunch.

it's so people can't fuck inside the toilets.

When we're on the subject...
Restroom attendants: I fucking hate them!
How about you guys? Like them?

who do you mean I don't see anybody?

You're in a restroom right now aren't you?

i find they are very helpful because as an american i can't always reach behind my fat ass to wipe myself properly after i finish

They do that for you there? Here in Korea they just give you perfume.

I do not like them. They sit around and hand you a paper towel.
Here in germany, they mostly expect to get tipped afterwards. They often want 50 cent or even more.
Although this is not mandatory, they start to bitch at you, if you do not give them anything.
In most cases I just bail and walk away really fast. They begin to shout around but are not motivated to chase you down.

Are they niggers in Germany?

What a weird fucking idea, I don't even like shitting in bathroom that has an occupied stall ffs let alone some nigger sitting next to soap.

it depends. they are sometimes black women/men but sometimes also from Arabic countries. I have barely seen any typical german persons doing such jobs.

I'm not sure what's worst. Nigger or Arab. At least the filthy shit stay in the shitter

you're forgetting america is cheap. it pretends to be top class but it's all about saving money!

less door, less cash spent.

kek

Niggers are the worst. Arabs are only the extremist while any Blacks are prone to violence.

No kidding I don't want some nigger listening to me beat my mighty sausage on the can.

>No splash no gash
>No Armani no punani
>No Calvin Klein no sexy time
>No old spice no pubic lice

We have to leave plenty of crawl space so our drunks dont pile up and cause a traffic jam

I cannot really complain about these people. I always have the feeling, that they hate their job and they are disgusted by their decision to take this job.
That's sad...

belgian here who frequently visits germany

yes we have niggers in europe. but not that many and they have different attitudes as your american ghetto niggers. in fact most of them that i've met are quite humble and reasonable people. it's the paki's, turks, maroccans, and other brown filth that comes here in large numbers and behave like rabid rats

that's my experience with them anyways

Night clubs in the UK put them in the toilets to discourage people from doing coke, plus they have a radio to contact the bouncers if needed.

They've only appeared in about the last 10 years or so.

Are you allowed to kill niggers and Arabs for fun in Belgium?

bollocks, they've had them for years. oldbongfag here

do the women jack you off?

>wearing a hat indoors

What are you doing, nigger?

That's extra. A quick one is 5€

They were a rare sight when I started going out to places in 2000 or so.

I never asked...

The idea of having the space on the bottom is so that people can see which stalls are occupied or not. The really small gaps on the sides give the door room to move if it gets bent a bit because people are dickheads and like to break shit. The gaps overhead are just a poor design choice as far as I know.

>source: am American

Are you sure these negros didn't pickpocket unsuspecting occupants and sell their stuffs?

Horrible design philosophy

I think it's easier to clean the floor when it looks like that.

They do when people are drunk. Seen it myself

so you have to peek under the door to see if it's occupied?

here they use these type of locks with an indicator on the outside of the door

Pass toilet paper and so gays can hook up.

because door locks with a red/green marker for locked and open are totally not a thing.
source: i am not stupid.

>
>Pass toilet paper and so gays can hook up.
Here in Azerbaijan we have hole in wall for gay man to put penis in. Very much fun

Correct
Yup, or jiggle the door if you're a ballsy motherfucker. Indicators a really the best way, but those arent usually in public restrooms with stalls.Duh, fukkin idiot

It makes it a lot easier to mop if any of you fucks had ever done any manual labor you would know that. Back in the old days you would take a hose in with you and hose out those nasty ass floors first before you mopped , all public bathrooms have big drains in the floor for hosing and overflow. dumbasses

so that you can post this same fucking thread about it every day