Does it take a certain amount of intelligence to be able to watch house of cards?

does it take a certain amount of intelligence to be able to watch house of cards?

because i dont understand shit whats happening since the very first episode

It's a lot of shite. He literally has a gay affair, and his feminazi wife cucks him with a nigger. No joke. Leftist garbage.

You can't be dumb as fuck you fag

You have ton know politics to watch and understand the show

To answer your question, it only takes more intelligence than this guy

first 3 season were ok. then it went to propaganda od like so many other tv shows

Did a Doctor ever check you for brain tumors?

I wouldn't consider myself highly intelligent but i can watch and understand the show just fine. How retarded are you?

I'm not wrong though, he's a gay cuck with a feminazi wife that's been blacked. Keep liking this gay shit if you want, hasn't even been remotely interesting for like 2 seasons anyway now faggots.

>been blacked

wow you are even more retarded than the average Sup Forums tard

She fucks that black bald Mary Sue guy.

hey Sup Forums

Nigger or nigger lover, opinion discarded. Try a different website cuck.

ahem. Please go back to your proper website by the name of reddit.

>Leftist garbage
Agreed. Faggot shit. All those fags on CNN
are also on that bullshit. Clear bias. Otherwise..
>meh/10

This is now a nigger hate thread.

we wuz kings n shit

WE

>"Look goyim, the smart President guy lets his wife fuck a nigger - you should too!"

Literal Jew propaganda, fuck that show and its kike makers. Also worth noting that on their Twitter they constantly comment and insult political leaders from other countries, literally anyone right of 'I love my wifes black son'.

Italians have never been white

Of course they weren't white you yid. they were all spics.

The fuck nigger are yall talking about? Claire hasn't been blacked yet.

sure thing shlomo.

here is my dis-cord invite, Sup Forums considers it bad text so it is broken up

c-t-a-g-m-Q-E

Spot the difference.

It takes an average IQ. You are probably retarded.

saved

Don't worry. They are heading in the same direction as Breaking Bad where they fuck the entire series up in the last few seasons.

WE WUZ HURRICANES AN SHIEETTT

youre a retard.

New, as in very new, information may suggest that modern humans originated in Europe.

yeah thats right whiteboy, but we black people is the original europeans too, so you's fucked

>735406916
are muricans that stupid?

>muricans
>niggers
pick one faggot.

we wuz europeans tho until whities came an stole it from us

Due to muh multiculturalism, nigger inbreeding, and Louisiana typically being a sad state; yes they are.

It is one of the stupidest show ever, to watch it you just need some ability to believe in fairytales (if you consider the show's political strucutre).

Otherwise it is a good serie.

>female plate armor
I don't know what the artist of this was smoking but I want some

he was smoking that crack whiteboy.