How did he remain so humble?

How did he remain so humble?

Surround by good people.

That's his schtick

He literally thinks he's Jesus

he sat down

He's not. He's a dumb ____ that only plebs listen to.

His music is all about black issues and literally no one (not even black people) care about those. (They say they do, but they don't).

Have you read the lyrics to "Humble"?
Bitch sit down, be humble? What? Who the fuck listens to this worthless garbage? When people call this "music" and him a, "musician", I feel a certain rage boiling in the pit of my stomach. It is an insult to musicians and music.

I would rather listen to a toilet flushing eternally than voluntarily listen to, or buy this, or any of his records.

sit down

good kid maad city is a fucking good album, you must literally be new here and new to music as a whole, Kendrick not a musician? I dont like his new shit either but Section 80 has some fucking good verses on it and good kid maad city is a brilliant concept album

came here to say that

i hope you die like all whiteys yo

what instruments he play dough or is finna whitey stop him play any sheeyt

damn...

>a musician is someone that plays instruments

Vocal cords

I guess I'll just go tell DJ Shadow, DJ Screw, Alchemist ect they are not musicians

No, my friend, I musn't be "new here" because I don't listen to this garbage, you brainless fuck. You must be a millennial retard who has listened to, what, maybe a total of 100 albums in your life? You don't know shit about music, you pleb cunt.

His whole shtick is just bullshit "black power" faggotry that blacks and other idiots eat up because they don't have an understanding of music except "dat rhymes n sheit n das right blacks be oppressed n shit" (unironically, inb4 >Sup Forums)
The people who listen to this shit are the same people on Twitter jumping on the latest trend and bandwagon to desperately try and get a retweet, like, or whatever the fuck. The music is just terrible. He's a performer and entertainer like Beyonce, et al, he's not a musician.

I don't consider him a musician. I don't consider Eminem a musician either. That's just me.

They're not. They're plebs with audiences of bigger plebs (you) who would listen to the sound of them shitting if they chopped and screwed it

Nigga that's clearly pasta haha

just because I know you care I read up to
>what, maybe a total of 100 albums in your life?
then stopped reading

No, it isn't.
Also, If you're white and say "nigga" then you are a fucking wigger faggot and I hope you die painfully, unironically

How pathetic does a white suburban teenager have to be to say "nigga" in conversation? Very, I'll tell you, you spineless maggot

You didn't though, did you? You read all of it.
Fuck off back to hiphop heads or wherever the fuck you came pleb cunt

nah i literally did not read it, I could feel the cancerous cells developing in my brain

Good, I hope you and everyone you love die slowly and painfully of cancer, you brainless fuckwit.

y-you too

Piero Scaruffi, is that you?

he's not artistic

>No, my friend, I musn't be "new here" because I don't listen to this garbage, you brainless fuck. You must be a millennial retard who has listened to, what, maybe a total of 100 albums in your life? You don't know shit about music, you pleb cunt.
>His whole shtick is just bullshit "black power" faggotry that blacks and other idiots eat up because they don't have an understanding of music except "dat rhymes n sheit n das right blacks be oppressed n shit" (unironically, inb4 >Sup Forums)
>The people who listen to this shit are the same people on Twitter jumping on the latest trend and bandwagon to desperately try and get a retweet, like, or whatever the fuck. The music is just terrible. He's a performer and entertainer like Beyonce, et al, he's not a musician.
>I don't consider him a musician. I don't consider Eminem a musician either. That's just me.
wtf my nigga

I barely use Sup Forums for the past month and see this post. my nigga my nigggaaa

kendrick lamar: i'm a short rapper with a raspy voice but my flow is decent and i label my music as conscious rap so the white kids will think i'm saying something of value and give my albums inflated scores
me: good musician

Imagine being this contrarian

go back to Sup Forums lol

You know I'm right lads

He hasn't that's the point but he's trying.

You. must have the lowest self esteem here lol "plebs" he has maybe 4 songs on his last few albums that references anything you've describe. Not liking hip-hop isn't bad but being a whiny bitch is for plebs like you

Unironically this.

you're really bad at trolling

My self esteem is so high it's irrelevant to me
You sound awfully upset you whingy wigger

>someone doesn't like hip-hop
>'r-racist! go back to Sup Forums!'

Sup Forums is so fucking pathetic sometimes, nu-male central

when you are surrounded by advisors and investors whose job it is to shape and maintain your persona and "humbleness" is one of your selling points it's not difficult and you would be an idiot to lose it. all it requires is flirting with the industry, an output of introspective songs written by some nobodies (you don't have to do it yourself) and keeping your fucking mouth shut when there's nobody telling you what to say

>using 'pleb' unironically
>whining

please point out where I said pleb in my post?

I was talking about the post you were defending, you spastic

It's not like he was just saying "I don't like rap"

nice manifesto buddy, are you going to shoot yourself when you realize that not everyone likes the same music that you do

No, just call them out for the plebs that they are.
Anyway, you know I'm right hence the reply.

Suck me off, you cunt

hey can you go to or please, i think either one are the right places to be talking about sucking dick, but not here