Im sure there are a few chads and fit people on Sup Forums who could answer me this

Im sure there are a few chads and fit people on Sup Forums who could answer me this.
Is it true when you're fit/athletic people are more likely to start shit with you at bars, clubs etc? I always assumed the opposite was true, but apparently being fit makes you a target because idiots feel they can prove something by picking a fight with you.

I'm a lardass so I wouldn't know, if you're fit what's your experience regarding this?

i'm not fit, rather normal i'd say. but i've gotten picked on or involved in fights because i'm quite handsome.

In school or as an adult?

sometimes you just gotta destroy something beautiful

I was a chubbers and got /fit/. I have found people don't want to fuck with me. I don't think of myself as that big of a guy but dudes that weigh more than me but aren't as muscular don't want to mess with me. I'm not an overly aggressive person though so it isn't like I would be out getting in fights anyway. It's a lot easier to talk to girls though. They kind of will let you say anything if they think you're hot. I recommend it.

was the opposite of handsome in school. from about 22+ on i'd say.

That sucks, does that kind of shit usually happens in bars, also what's the average asshole who tends to do it like? Fat?

I'm thin, but by no means fit. Also good looking, not to be a douche. But yes, dudes have picked on my even recently. Tattoos don't help either.

get swole. that'll stop

It's fucking annoying. I'm a very docile person, and hate confrontation. So when dudes pull that shit, I just remove myself from the situation.

Only in 2 o 3 shitfags vs u, when the shitfag go alone 0 problem

it's really not that bad, but over the past years there have been some instances. it's usually not fat guys, i guess many of them lack confidence or think that i'm fitter than them anyway. most of them were definitely bulkier than me, and, you know, less attractive i guess - although i really don't wanna sound like an arrogant motherfucker. sometimes i had the feeling that they wanted to prove to their female acquaintances that they can push around a more handsome guy and thus seem more manly.

Fa real

and yeah, mostly bars and clubs. being inebriated is an integral part of that thing, haha.

well if you're in good shape that's to be expected because they're too pussy to fight you alone probably

For me it was having a shaved head. People would pick fights all the time when I was younger.

Am quite fit but can't really say much about how good or bad looking I am since I don't have a girlfriend and had never been able to pick random girls at will.

But I got into fights and still get shit outta nowhere thrown at me to this day. I'm very well over 20 and I hate to fight on the street or anywhere else outside a rind or tatami.

That's another thing, I'm a total Sup Forumstard but got myself enrolled into martial arts from very early since I got into unnecesary fights at schools. My parents got fed up with me getting home bruised and screwed so I was set to train hard from then on. I'm not the best of the best but I have my thing.

When any jock finds out I know martial arts they inmediatly pick on me. Most of the time I just walk away and get called a pussy/coward. But sometimes they get full of themselves and try to harrass me and randomly fight me in uncomfortable places. If there is no security and they seem a threat in any way I put them down.

Some people are too stupid for their own sake.

>TL DR: People will pick on you if they feel you are superior to them in any way

what martial arts you do user?

>TL DR: People will pick on you if they feel you are superior to them in any way

i guess that's the gist of the whole thing

Short fags start shit, built guys know in a fight someone is going go the hospital, the other jail. Poor Mexicans and blacks start shit too but you don't see them unless you are at a shit bar

Began with the old box. Got into Karate but my parents hated the sensei and then got into Taekwondo. So I kept to these two, box and kicking. I had rolled with wresters and Jiujitsu guys but I really suck at that.

To be truthful I loved my Karate sensei, he made me bleed my knuckles out by hitting a bowl of pebbles. It hurt like a motherfucker and I tried to kept it a secret from my parents but as soon as they saw my wounds they raged hard.

When I grew up a little I did it again by myself, never stopped. I'm not the fastest or strongest but I sure as fuck hit really hard.

i look like a rapist / murderer / drug addict, so nobody messes with me, and i mean nobody, im very lonely, but its ok

yes. being good looking / aesthetic will make you a target because people are jealous

do you compete in boxing or kickboxing? I got mad respect for people who do, I honestly couldn't see myself stepping in the ring against an unknown opponent and keeping cool headed

Truth. I'm 6'9 and mountain of a guy. I won't go into a bar. Too many guys trying prove something on the inside, too many cops on the outside. I have one place i go that everone knows me since i was young. Someone tries to fuck with me, he has 15 people surrounding him. I have nothing to prove.

people pick on others because they are jealous, happened in grade school and happens as adults. source; i used to be very self conscious about my looks and body so i talked a lot of shit to random people when i was drunk

did you beat anyone up?

meant for

I get some box fights from time to time, but since everybody beats me by score I'm no match for anybody.

I usually avoid open martial arts tournaments in kickboxing, because of that same randomness, got knocked out last november in a Taekwondo semifinal match. Oddly enough I'm better kicker than puncher despite I consider my main boxing.

Once you know you are getting your shit pushed in and accept it, you start to fight better.

shit how did you get ko'd in tkd? don't you guys wear body and head protection in tournaments?

I guessed it, the problem from being fairly decent at different arts is that you get newspaper and internet articles with your face in it.

Humbly, it's a no-brainer that someone with a little experience in fighting will mop the floor with you one-on-one but I'm not someone with just a little experience.

I personally hate it, but thanks to folks idiocy and the camera phones for always providing video evidency I always get away with it because I always defend myself and nothing more.

Yup, currently 6-2 220, formerly 230 with less chub. I just tell the bartender to throw the guy out.

Do you really think those gears decrease the impact? You get kicked harder because the pads let you kick harder, which is a critical disadvantage from the TKD kickers. Same goes for olympic boxing.

If it were bones to bones it would be another story. Still, you get a very thrilling fight and because of the gears is harder to be ko'd, but it still happens.

haha well you wouldnt be a good fighter then because boxing is all about staying cool headed and outsmarting your opponent

is there a lot of personal animosity between fighters in competitive martial arts or are most athletes cool?

By the way, since you seem more than interested. Don't make Taekwondo you main art, you'll sure get a harder kick and it's really awesome to fight but those kicks are dangerous for yourself outside a tatami.

That's why it's so important to train with and without gloves at boxing, something the vast majority of Taekwondo people neglect.

>but those kicks are dangerous for yourself outside a tatami.
yea, ive seen some videos and you could probably break bones with the speed of some of those kicks.
I fucking love martial arts even though I never actually trained it

Regionally, I get a lot of shit thrown at me because I used to beat the living shit out of presently 'World Class' fighters but I never decided on a professional career.

The great BUT people don't see is that I don't train to kick people's ass, I train so I never get my ass kicked ever again. Which byt the way still happens every couple months in tournaments but I now I can be happy about it nonetheless.

would be cool to know more about the world of martial arts, hit me up on kik if you want dtrug2

Go to a good gym or school and they'll set you the right path. I'm not form the US so I can't really point you out.

Dude, you have no fucking idea. If anyone out there tells me, that his heart isn't racing when he competes and stands in the ring, because of the sheer pressure he is a fucking liar.
It normaly goes away when you trade a few harmless jabs, but if your opponent gets a good hit through your defense your heart starts to beat like a motherfucker.
No one goes in a fight with a fucking "cool head".

This.

Tyson couldn't said it best, once the first hit it's in the plan flies out the window.