Hey /b, first post here. I need an advice

Hey /b, first post here. I need an advice.
>Be me
>20 years old kissless virgin
>Med student
>Almost 90% of my friends are women
>End up in friendzone like 2 or 3 times a year for the last 2 years
>Last month I started talking with this cute classmate. We have some things in common but mostly talk about the University
>See her 4 times a week

How do I do to not end up in the friendzone again?

Have sex with her, retard.

OP have you ever considered that perhaps that you are a FAGGOT? I mean your own sexuality is the only thing stopping you, Deny the staff get the shaft....By women.

Is not that I don't want to...
Last time when I confessed my love, the girl tell me she had started dating one of my friends. I don't know how to make the first move

Are you good looking?

I considered wen I was like 16 or so.
Nope, I don't like mens

OMG you're almost like me hahahha (I have an important test in 4 days and I know shit. I should not be here)

5,9 feet, neither fat or skinny, blonde.
A few of my friends had tell me I'm good looking

Me to... But I'm to depressed to study right now

So it's a confidence problem.

Best advice: ask her out. Take her out on a date. Just kiss her, without being it too forceful. But overcome the fear. It will be hard at first, but only for a moment.

1.Ask her out. She says yes, you avoided it, she says no, well shit.

2.The friendzone isn't a punishment. Not everyone wants to fuck you and that's fine. Once you realize that you'll find that there are girls who do want to fuck you and you can fuck them.

So you are an unfit manlet , no sexual experience , presumed gay by 90% of your friends.

It's ok bro.

Anyway you should try with something with that girl before the friendship becomes really big. IMO. Good luck! (And sorry for the weird english hahahaha)

>can't get laid as a future doctor
you must be ugly and autistic

That's the best description anyone can make of myself.

"Hey want go 4 some cofvfee?" y/n

"Hey I (dont) like you, (I'm leaving) wanna kiss?"

kiss or dont and ride the rail from there bud

Same!. And really worried about the test but I just can't take the books and study. And it's only my first year :/ My test if about Anatomy. I guess that I'm going to study what I can.

I was about to ask her out a few times now. Still I always freeze, and I can't call her. Always finish in my bed alone

Look mate , I hear ya , but you need to work out and continue with your med career , if you are fit and have money , most girls will over look height , you do need to project confidence and success , women want to feel safe and be provided for.

Good luck.

I pray that you some day end up mid 30s with a early or mid 20s wife who is nice and good looking.

That's the nicer thing somebody tell me in a long time.
Thanks mate

Get fit , project confidence , gain money.

Also you will have to learn to be firm with women , not abusive , but slightly aggressive and dominant , women psychologically want a man who is dominant , they are not attracted to a submissive male.

I am 34 years old and I am sorry to say that the worst people you can ask for advice about women is other women , even women that want to help you and want you to get a woman.

Women need to be lead and protected , if she shit tests you with arguments you need to stand firm , she will act pissy but will maintain respect for you and stay with you , if you always back down or appease her during conflicts , she will lose respect for you and look for the "bad boy".

Be a man to get a woman.

What if a guy is not a dominant type?
I mean not all men are out for pussy some want serious relationships.
Altho it is true what said, you may try being an ok guy, (as you have experienced due to women psychology its leads to high amount of friendzones)
Also don't call her on the phone dude, when you meet her just calmly ask her if she wants to go grab something to eat or maybe visit a fun place. As long as you got something to talk about and you have fun together you are on a good track. Just after some time man up to take few steps closer to relationship

Well, most of my friends are women. So almost all of my advices I got them from women.
Nothing have seem to work out and that's why I'm here now.
The problem is I seen to have quite a lot of confidence Whit everybody, except when I like a girl

Exactly as I said , the worst advice about how to get a woman is from other women.

They are not trying to sabotage you , it is just female psychology and female nature.

They are unable to be honest.

The other problem is that if it doesn't work, I still have to see her almost every day

>What if a guy is not a dominant type?
>I mean not all men are out for pussy some want serious relationships.

I am speaking about a serious relationship , you have to be dominant as a male , women will not stay with submissive men , women want a man that can protect and provide for them.

Also if you appear weak around other men and are submissive to other men , this will also cause doubt for her.
I am not saying to be abusive to her , in fact I wholly say for you to be respectful of her and be nice to her , but you have to stand your ground on issues and not be a weak willed man.

You have to be a man to keep a woman.

You also have to be willing to put yourself out there and be willing to be rejected ...*sighs* a lot , but it's ok , you just have to work on yourself and dig through a mountain of vapid nasty women until you find the just right mix of attractive and nice personality.

Also , this may seem obvious , but if you are a member of a religion , try and get involved in a community group and get in good with the older set of people and make yourself known to be a good person , conservative young attractive women interested in creating a family are often associated with these people.

Nothing better than a young pretty conservative virgin wife.

*Protip , the more sexual partners a woman has , the harder it is for her to bond with you.

Too late. She can smell the beta faggotry on you

Be upfront with your intentions in a non creeper way "I really like you , I'd like to take you out some time , is *insert date & location/activity* ok ?" if they say no and that they don't feel the same way , say that's ok and move on

Thanks guys. I'm gonna finish to prepare my exam now.
I will post what heppened when I ask her out

> friendzone isn't a punishment
yes it is

dont be a fucking beta