Have any you witnessed someone die or getting stabbed or similar situations like in rekt videos?

Have any you witnessed someone die or getting stabbed or similar situations like in rekt videos?

What happend and how did it made you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

nordlys.no/nyheter/vet-fortsatt-ikke-hvem-den-dode-er/s/1-79-3619168
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

bump

yea its not fun

I've actually stabbed someone out of self defense and it was such a wild endorphin filled experience. feeling the knife get stuck in the fat and having to rip it out and do it again. it's somethin else. 10/10 would stab again

m-m-mods ?

fuck off it was part truth part humor ya pussy

Saw a kid get hit by car, wasn't brutal the car slowed down and only gave the kid a slight shove, I chuckled. Friends were concerned, were not friends anymore, wasn't even a serious hit to the kid, maybe a bruise

Lol fuck me dude. I know Sup Forums had become a bit pussy but this is somethig else

suck a nigga dick for an iphone six
fuck my nigga harry for a new blackberry
take my nigga to heaven for an iphone seven
eat a niggas ass for a new s-class

Fuck rekt videos, I saw 4 people die by the time I was 16.
I watched someone get stabbed,
I watched someone have a heart attack at the wheel then crash and get out and die on the pavement
I watched a kid in year 8 (grade where people are aged 13) get hit by a car and finally
Saw someone die in a hospital from asphyxiation

okay lil wayne go somewhere

wow fuck out of here summer queer go back to 9fag

Depends on situation. I saw a guy fall 10 stories at a construction job and I gagged a little. But in Afghanistan I shot a couple dudes and didn't even bat an eye.

Saw a little girl get hit by a car when I was about 12. She was 8 and died.

Her last words were her crying for her mum and "my tummy hurts".

eat my ass call me billy
pussy smells like bass but i still fuck her silly

i stabbed my gf with my tongue in anus

Yeah the Corp made me not even get bothered by rekt after Afghanistan.

i saw my chinchilla die of old age when i was about 7 i think. it wasn't fun, we were going to feed him this morning but he was all spastic. parents told me he was fighting death but was losing the battle. and on the last spasms i was fucking broken watching that shit. pic is not my chinchilla btw.

Can't be fucked to greentext...
Be 7 or 8 year old me
Go to Wendys drive through with mom
Have view of busy intersection from drive through
See motor cycle and corvette apparently racing
motorcyclist doesn't see semi ready to pull out into traffic
corvette does - stops racing
motorcyclist think's he's won the race looks back at corvette
hits semi
helmet comes rolling out from under semi
head still in it

Didn't know guys head was still in the helmet until next day at school, was some kids uncle

That was the day Death became real to me

Havent myself but knew a guy who worked on the railroads and had dealt with corpses (assumably from accidents or suicides). When we spoke about it, I said that must be pretty heavy, and he says that you get used to it, but that it was the kids that messed you up. Guy was only like 19. Fuck that.

Saw a huge blood strain washed away by rain next to an ambulance in my city, guy probably got stabbed. thats all

guy in my hometown got ran over. The
news artricles dont go into details, but his fucking head got rolled over by a truck.
I saw it happen, and oh my lord was it
fucked up, but also in a strange way fascinating. It happened in 2008 in Norway. Here's one of the first articles on it:
nordlys.no/nyheter/vet-fortsatt-ikke-hvem-den-dode-er/s/1-79-3619168
We were all offered psychological councling right after the police arrived...
the wheels just rolled over his head... smooth and calm. I don't know where my mind went, but the asphalt was suddenly really, really thickly red in color.
My mind told me I felt ok, but my body reacted differently afterwards. I was thinking thoughts like "oh well, life. We're all animals. We have to die some day. Accidents happen." I rationalised it as hard as I could. My body on the other hand felt like it wanted to freak out. Like when you are almost about to fall off your bike. The "oh fuck" moment, before you hit the ground. My body felt like that constantly for 12 or so hours.
Now it's just something in the past. Doesn't affect me anymore.

One day when I was 12 my friend and I went out on our bikes and then it got dark, it was 9pm already and it was obviously bed time (we were kids) so we were going back home when we saw some guys they were about 17-22 years old, they were telling us that we had cool bikes and that they wanted them! We obviously thought they were joking so we said no and then they got pissed and demanded us to give the bikes to them.. I got scared so I gave them my bike but my friend had to be the hero and said no. He told them to go away and give me my bike back and I said no and told him to let them have it and when one of the guys went to take his bike he grabbed a big rock that was close to him and was gonna throw it at them and that's when the older guy that was behind them took a gun out of nowhere and shot him in the face and neck four times while I was there watching...I felt powerless I didnt know what to do I was just standing there with my heart going really fast, my legs were shaking and all I could do was watch his face covered with blood...there was blood everywhere I could hear it coming out of his face like a waterfall! I just stood there until people came running to us to see what happened!

So yeah it was crazy

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i was about 10 when my mom told me that my hamster Dicky is in a hamster hospital fighting for his life, bitch was lying to me, fucker was already dead i mean cmon why say that shit and a few days later tell me that hes dead when she couldve just told me that hamsters dont live very long and it was his time to go i mean cmon why do ur child like that

I just came to this story

oh i also remember actually killing one..

i guess i was 5 at the time, and my class had a pet hamster. each weekend a classmate could bring it home to take care of it. it was finally time for me. all went well until i told my mother that i wanted to hold it. she said ok but hold onto the hamster really good so it does not escape. i squished the poor thing to death. my mother just sat there like, wtf did you just do. then she drove to a pet store and bought another hamster to replace this one. fuckn' teacher din't notice a thing tough.

fucking kek

i am a nurse, so i see people die almost every day. you get used to it

Yes, one day i saw someone dies by death

ITT: tryfags

when i was 10 my dad got a new job as crime scene investigator. we had just moved to a new city but i was heading back to our old town for the day to visit one of my friends. my dad took me in his police car because he had to go to his old detachment for something.
anyway as we're doing the hour long drive to our old town, he gets a call to a sudden death at an auto shop that's in the area. he wasn't on call that day but since he was the only person close to the scene he said it'd only take a little bit so we both went and i stayed in the car the whole time. turns out a guy was working on a car that was up on hoists and somehow the car fell on top of him and completely smashed his face in. once paramedics got there i could see them pull the body out and saw his brains all sprayed over the place and leaking out his head. only saw for a few seconds before they got him on a stretcher and pulled the sheet over him.

I witnessed the US government kill 3000 people.

lol this one time i wanted to make my hamster's life a bit more exciting so i decided to take him for a flight, my plan was to put him on a bottle like its a rocket or something and fly him around but i when i put him on the bottle he fell off it, pissed himself and dead

my first remarkable memories are of car crashes
from when i was 3 to when i was 7 i used to travel with my dad on his truck and almost once a month we bumped into car accident aftermaths and sometimes we had to stop the truck and get down cuz the road was blocked
my dad didn't care that i saw everything so i just went with him and watched dead people because i was curious
i remember once when i saw a guy's crushed head and asked "dad, why is syrup coming out of his head?" before my father finally took me away lol
maybe this is why im so fucked up today
but i don't regret anything

I have broken peoples noses and jaws and knocked teeth out in fights but never killed anybody i always carry a switchblade when i go out i wouldn't bat an eye in self defense or if i had a good reason too.

oh yeah and when i was in grade 4 my teacher dropped dead in front of the whole class. she was very old and very overweight and she had a heartattack right there in front of us. parents thought i was trying to skip school when i came home early and told them my teacher died.

Friend got shot in the head while we were dealing in a different territory.
Saw some guys head explode while a boat drove into him.
Friend of mine got ran over buy a car, crushing his head.
And some stupid ass bitch jumped from a balcony right next to my restaurant i was eating at.

I never felt anything really, probably for the best

GUYS!!!! GUYS!!!!
I FOUND AN OLDFAG!!!
GUYS!!! LOOK!!!

wow so youre like 15 and you witnessed 4 deaths 3 of which include anime style head destruction

thats AMAZING since most people will never witness 1 death at least until they are old

or maybe you watched too much anime.

likely samefag

ey remember trollface?

Big pants you got there

Once i stabbed a random guy on a concert cuz i wanted to know how it felt... nobody knew sht there was very crowded.

What a glorious moment that must have been

edgy

this is pure

Grew up living next to Amtrak tracks (philadelphia), and people would commit suicide by high speed train all the time. Once when I was like 14, someone got hit and the train actually stopped right next to my house. Cop cars and shit on my street and everything. Saw the conductor out looking at all the blood and shit on and underneath the train holding his head. He looked fucked mentally. Still feel bad for him.

Calling not a marine here. It's corps, sort your shit faggot.

once I passed by a pretty big car accident and saw a leg in the road