I’ve never done drugs or consumed alcohol but almost everyone i’ve been close to has been preoccupied with drug...

i’ve never done drugs or consumed alcohol but almost everyone i’ve been close to has been preoccupied with drug abuse. i just don’t really care about the pleasure induced by drugs. i don’t want that. i don’t want to have my consciousness to be altered. i think.
maybe i’m just destined to be perpetually squarish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ObDQtQM4Zr0?t=11m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=t16ib4FL8Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=hN758kyiBDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Having my conciousness altered is one of the best things that has happened to me.

Its more speed, heroin and the drugs that don't really open up any doors you should be watching out for that will actually make you dumb.

But even with acid and pot if you don't want to get high. Don't get high.

But don't complain and be a bitch about being sober if everyone around you are doing drugs and you are still around those people.

is that you?
please marry me!

yes

thats good, now send nudes

Write the date and "tight pants" on your palm

It's a trap with good bait

Omg so cute

Tits or gtfo

Hey Stephanie.

and you felt the need to post about it?

I think recreational drug use is an important part of the human experience. All things in moderation, of course. Weed is great fun. Psychedelics are worth trying and can be an incredibly positive experience when done right. Tread real lightly with alcohol / hard drugs/ anything addictive. Research the hell out of anything before you put it into your body. Don't let irresponsible users give the whole enterprise a bad name.

Just send the fucking nudes

>t. drug user

>irresponsible users
Oh, like you?

What is that position? Why so blurry?

Pussy pic qtpie?

post contact info

I second that

nice cameltoe

search for kennedi cotarelo on facebook.

Good for you sincerely. If you don't like being ecstatic or are content with experiencing things sober, then you are just that much more lucky. I mean, if you can get to the place where your socks are rolling and you're smiling for the sake of it without extra chemicals, then I envy you and on the other hand really am happy for your happiness.
Personally I love the adrenaline rush and do everything to get there. I think I got this way for starting to practice a few different budo stylings at a young age. At some point dojo life in itself wasn't enough and speed was a natural next step.

youtu.be/ObDQtQM4Zr0?t=11m15s

Just like that ?

Can we get a better photo of you?

bait

HD 3D picture wearing that super tight jeans pls

>i’ve never done drugs or consumed alcohol

more pics/sauce pls

Why ask me?

wtf

It's just a reference to your comment, I'm not asking you

Dis you?

In her defense that's what people with depression or insomnia usually look like.
I know the feel

Are you retarded? That's what everyone fucking looks like

hot little slave

Find what you love and let it kill you. L2 live.

Correction!
I am retarded.

We should fuck

yes.

Okay lol, sorry

Don't knock it till you try it

This potato accepts your apology

Good. Keep it that way and don't let anyone pressure you into doing otherwise.
I wish I never started drinking, but now it's too late. And those who do drugs have it even worse.

Sure

Then don't

How old are you?

The way someone looks will depend on the lighting, makeup, hydration, so many factors. Pretty much everyone who looks good still has scars or a pimple or dark circles.

Write the date and Sup Forums on your palm

Just turned 20 already addicted to coffee for 8 years

This guy to me seems like a really insufferable pretenterino. Guy, do you wear hipstergear? I hope you don't at parties go around gassing on about how some psychedelic experience made you see/think something in a whole new light.
Drug use is important only when you need it for actual medical reasons. Everything else is only shameful hedonism and laziness. If someone can be content with experiencing things without extra chemicals, then he/she is just that much more better at enjoying things.
That being said, psychedelics, like lsd, psilocybine, lsa and other such not as dissociative stuff can be fun for the first 10 doses, but then it just gets boring. But to each his own. I take my life like I take down my opponent. Fast and without a frown.

youtube.com/watch?v=t16ib4FL8Cg

Ugly person spotted

>maybe i’m just destined to be perpetually squarish.

Nothing wrong with that. Speaking as a long term druggie, they really are not worth it.

Aside from psychedelics anyway. I firmly believe psychedelics are beneficial. I've been laying off smoking meth and using opiates and benzos. I've been doing mescaline tea every few weeks instead. I have no desire to use meth, and the mescaline is giving me insight into my own mind. It's like I'm able to step outside myself and look at myself, and my life more objectively, and it's making my whole outlook on life more optimistic and hopeful for a change.

You're probably just orgasm deprived.

I was the same way, but eventually I started drinking, when I was old enough. When I was in high school I hung out with the stoners despite not smoking myself. They called me the straight edge and never judged me for it.
I know that the media nad everyone else glorifies degeneracy, but don't fall for it. You obviously have a stronger will than most people so don't ever change that.
If you ever do decide to do something, just make sure that you do it for you and no one else.

Really? Let's see what you look like. Write the date and /b and let's see a picture

i suggest you do take fucking drugs if your have insomnia no should look like a skin head if they can help it also how big is your dick?

Mushrooms and marijuana are perfectly healthy. Pot being more than healthy, extremely beneficial to your health

Tits and timestamp, might make you a little less square

>Pot being more than healthy, extremely beneficial to your health

why are you so beautiful?

you're a teen, thats what happens, if you dont use drugs, you become kind of the outcast boring person of the group, unless you just fuck shit up and take care of those who do do drugs... then you will be the attentive and caring friend

post pic with timestamp

also, tits?

Yeah follow procedure miss. Tits and timestamp required

i dontknow why, but holy shit my sides

OP. You cute as fuck! So cute idk if i wanna fuck you. You have that chill blank face that I wish my roommate have. Be my roommate.

throbbinggristle on tumblr.
OP is posing as her. It's not her posting

Come live as my maid. I will keep you fed and give you a sleeping bag. After the first year you can have a real bed

Well fair play to you tbh

Why not just post as yourself?

She's 17.
throbbinggristle (dddddot)tumblr(dddott)(ccom)/post/161619540424/how-old-are-you

prove it's her

I agree with you on almost most of your post. I had a bad sedative habit for ~5 years and tapering from it took almost 2. I was taking minimum 160mg oxy per day, 3-5g pregabaline and midazolam if money was left after oxy and lyrica. I've been completely sober from sedatives for almost 7 years and the process of getting clean from lyrica really made my mind to not ever touch that bad juju again. I ruined my healthy hobbying life totally.
Only thing I take anymore is speed once or twice a month and occasionally I might smoke a joint on the comedown.

youtube.com/watch?v=hN758kyiBDg

look at her me tag you retard
look at the posts
the OP is literally something she recently posted
why would she post herself here

I'm not retarded enough to know how that crap website works

i'm not the guy you replied to but after 30s spent on that site i figured it out, try looking at it next time

how do you even stand listening to that?

It's sad that you are trying to impersonate this chick

Good music at least. I hope no one is retarded enough to think it's actually her posting herself on Sup Forums of all places though. She's qt, seems like a nice grill