I bought the hydropump x40 red edition for 250 bucks

I bought the hydropump x40 red edition for 250 bucks.

I have a 7.6 inch dick. Hoping to get a pork star 9".

What can I expect?

9"? that would be kinda huge

expect if you use it often your willy stops working without the use of a pump also blood clots could be an issue if overused

Cancer

i only got scar tissue and scars that suck no gains

That's a risk I am willing to take.

I just want everybody to see that my cock is yuge while I'm wearing pants and even more so in swim shorts. I know I will gain mostly flacid gains. And I read online I can gain 1 to 2 inches length 9.5 inches would be ideal. I want a fat cock the size of a cold shot beer can.

hey op, im literally a faggot and unless you have skinny dick syndrome almost eight inches is enough dick. most guys like me dont do full enemas before fuckin, just clean up ourselves. you shove nine inches in there and you get poodick. trust me, ive been with some really big dudes and ive alway prefered 6-7 ich dicks. easier. more pleasure. hits the prostate better. cant imagine that itd be that good for a vagina to have a 9 incher thrust into it either. btw dick expansion doesnt work. just ask my ex. he was obsessed with that shit and itll give your dick stretch marks and youll end up not being able to get as hard, even tho your size is bigger. be happy with your cock.

Thanks for all your replies. I didn't think I would get much input.

I'm not gay. I want a big 9 inch dick.if I can't use it I will be Viagara. It will be like putting gas in your car.

I'm a bit of a sadist too, so..

man you dont get it. itsa the dick tissue that cant get as hard. youll have a big spongey cock even with daddys friend. like the other user said, unless you pump right before sex(whichll leave weird marks on your dick} itll never get fuckin rock hard, which i know the ladies like more than a big kinda floppy one. dunno man if its for your self esteem go for it but im watching out for you.

anyway you should probs post a pic of your dick so we can rate it, then if you go for the dick expansion post in a rate thread and youll get to know if you made the right choice.

I have been healing for a year and got perm gains went from 6 inches to 7.5 now I'm ready for the pump. If my dick isn't as big as a baby arm what's the point of pretending to be a man?

Jelqing*

>I read online

Penis enlargement is snake oil. Sorry, reality sucks. Various techniques will give you around a half-inch of gain but no more since you're actually stretching a ligament not the dick itself.

Anyone who says otherwise is confused, delusional, or trying to sell you something.

You are misinformed and delusional
I have been jelqing and gained over an inch.

hey man im not tryin to change your mind or anything just say the risks. Ive seen it not work, and never seen it work. i trust youve done your research and im just talking from expierience. ex did pumping, hanging, jelqing, all on a schedule and measured every. always freaked at the slightest gains but i was just dissapointed that he wasnt able to get as hard as fast anymore, and the aesthetic of his dick becoming less appealing. just tryin to be a bro and fill you in man.

'No I have invested 250 Canadians there's no going back now. Dick mountain here I come

>What can I expect?
blood vessel rupture and probably impotence

alfight good luck dude. hope it works better for you than my guy friends whove tried.

glad im a twink and bears get off to my "cute dick" or whatever so i dont have to deal with this stuff

Dicks don't stretch. If you're seeing more than an inch on the ruler, it could be due to a number of other factors. Weight loss, stretching of the suspensitory ligament, bone-pressing the ruler, dysmorphia, etc.

And even if you did get more than an inch (which you fucking didn't), you're not going to get anymore.

Use black seed oil. It is the only thing I have found that truly works.

I work at jack and jill, it's a adult store in florida those things don't work very well, just get surgery, be happy with current size, or pad your gay ass yoga pants.

lmao dude if you pad your jock and get laid thats the awkwardest shit. dude legit wore a sock over his dick. i cant believe i still slept with him.