Former kikebook employees admit to censoring rightwing news stories and giving salience to leftwing stories

Former kikebook employees admit to censoring rightwing news stories and giving salience to leftwing stories.

gizmodo.com/former-facebook-workers-we-routinely-suppressed-conser-1775461006

>That same curator said the Black Lives Matter movement was also injected into Facebook’s trending news module.
>“Facebook got a lot of pressure about not having a trending topic for Black Lives Matter,” the individual said.
>“They realized it was a problem, and they boosted it in the ordering.

KIKEBOOK USERS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3252209/Chancellor-Merkel-confronts-Facebook-s-Mark-Zuckerberg-anti-immigrant-hate-posts-country-seeks-fight-against-wave-arson-attacks-aimed-refugees.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This left wing propaganda has been drummed into us for years it's not even in doubt any more.

Dont forget to share this on facebook btw lads

Why

How is this even news? And most people that use kikebook probably couldn't care less.

Are you retarded?

yhW

It's an old Russian sea ritual.

More like Marx Suckerbook amirite?

Yeh, look onto the mainland to see Europe destroy itself

>rightwing """news"""

Face it, what the rightwing considers news is retarded.

> Among the deep-sixed or suppressed topics on the list: former IRS official Lois Lerner, who was accused by Republicans of inappropriately scrutinizing conservative groups; Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker; popular conservative news aggregator the Drudge Report; Chris Kyle, the former Navy SEAL who was murdered in 2013; and former Fox News contributor Steven Crowder.

In other words, fucking nothing

>checks flag
yup, retarded

To leave a dog to die on ice? Fucking russians.

God dammit

Wow and grass is fucking green

Reversed

Stupid fucking argument m8.

It doenst matter what gets supressed, what matters is that Goybook actively gives salience to certain topics.

The mere fact that they are willing to take that step should be enough for you to want to stop using it as a medium forever.

They're being funny now.

Time to short KB shares.

Nevermind I just read the text on the gif

The meta is real

hey man, what's the gig at kikbook pay? Are the benefits pretty good?

>Einzelfälle
You have no power her

>no reddit
>No Reddit!!!!

Played in reverse before people get upset. They're actually rescuing it.

>and former Fox News contributor Steven Crowder.
>In other words, fucking nothing
Did you know he used to voice Brain on Arthur?

Facebook should suppress what retarded conservatives consider news.

The problem is that other news outlets don't.

So you think that because that its individual topics right now its no problemo?

They are obviously willing to corrupt the hell out of it, so next thing is probably building a biased algorithm.
Non-english news will be fucked just as hard then.

And also, whos to say that they only have an English speaking newsroom?

We all knew it.
Didn't Cuckberg agree with the german bitch
to suppress negative refugee posts?

Can I have some context for this image?

>before people get upset.
>>>/tumblr/

samefag, we have ID's here

And...? The owners and administrators of the site can run it as they see fit.

It's funny who so many leftists seem to thinks it's "them vs mega-corporations" or some such, when those companies bow down to them all the time. Can't say you're the oppressed minority fighting against the Man, when you are the Man.

So many companies cater to the left too, it's ridiculous. They whine and whine and get everything they want and we wonder why they keep whining. When does it become bad for business when does catering to one, obvious political bias, start turning off business from people with opposing political views?

You'd think there would be a tipping point somewhere, but I've noticed "the Right" seem to be able to tolerate different opinions far better than "the Left" these days.

>Einzelfälle
>individual topics
Kike translate or dutch education?

>They are obviously willing to corrupt the hell out of it, so next thing is probably building a biased algorithm. Non-english news will be fucked just as hard then.
>implying this isnt already happening

I go for to much weed and dutch education on this one

This only works because "the left" isn't really left wing.

Billionaires aren't losing sleep over feminism, gay marriage or trannies in toilets.

So glad I deactivated it a few weeks ago

Dutch education, it's rather lacking. For instance we we're never taught about what a pristine gem of modern academia Austria is. Odd.

Can't let people with the wrong opinions in the spotlight, Merkel approves.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3252209/Chancellor-Merkel-confronts-Facebook-s-Mark-Zuckerberg-anti-immigrant-hate-posts-country-seeks-fight-against-wave-arson-attacks-aimed-refugees.html

And no one said otherwise. The reason this is news is so that people will hopefully at least begin to realize that social media is 90% propaganda

>iceBERG

every time

I've saved up money to go learn reverse-swimming with a rope in Murmansk this summer.

pure coincidence

>propaganda

JEWISH propaganda, made by niggers, riiight?

Here's your (you).

(you)

jews did titanic

R u dum

I laughed.

A FUCKING ICEBERG

I didn´t expect this in a kikebook thread

wew
You guys really work long hours to subvert

My rough understanding is that the left lost its anti-corporate streak because much of anti-capitalist economic theory/ideology got BTFO, so everyone but some hobos and Naomi Klein abandoned the quest for some vague sharetopia.

Non-mainstream segments of the right can still be anti-capitalist, though, because their nationalist/traditionalist reasoning still makes internal sense; protectionism to help citizens against the rest of the world makes nationalist sense, while protectionism to save third-worlders from higher-paying jobs is fucking bonkers.

You could still argue they lean left if you allow for a social-issues spectrum, but you're obviously not going to see a lot of full-blown Marxists among CEO's.

>DailyMail
Maybe this is why they censored

14/88 checked

damn they are so butt hurt. Any sane person would see this for the bullshit move it is.

>If you don't agree, you're a subverter
Eerie 1942 vibe

>Trying this hard
Except the main faces of the media are indeed Jewish people

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In 2012 Election Facebook would delete all the Ron Paul videos I posted, so i new this more than 5 years ago. That sneaky IRS bitch from back then also targeted all the Ron Paul supports for IRS audits on their taxes. Was not pleasant experience and ruined my small business.

>Things we knew were happening months ago.

A COMPANY RUN BY A JEW LIED TO US!?
WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?!

Things we knew 4 years ago.

Literally all of the things listed there are proven facts and events happening in our society. Sup Forums's "Popular Hysteria" is really just the white man waking up. :^)

God DAMN son. Never come here again

So facebook is showing propaganda to its millions of bots (which are there merely to look like real users in order to boost their stock price (which is decloning rapidly))

"Facebook is freedom".

holy shit those stories are so dumb. This is what normie women read for news? And they are allowed to vote?

anyway it's sad that tech companies are full of Jews, Indians, and Chinese now. White people invented all the tech.

>they injected it anyway
>nobody's actually talking about it
>fb realizes nobody cares
>takes down news section to save money and bandwidth
Everything's going to be alright

I run an alt right page its even worse for us edge lords we get hunted down and post blocked, and our pages are unpublished instantly, shinji and the sad boys crew, then shinji's extreme meme team, and finally shinji's third reich, any of my fans on Sup Forums? just got cucked for the second time running donald trump thinks your waifu is shit now, I wish there was an alternative to facebook where I could just rapidly shit post good propaganda with out getting shoahed.

>

After seeing the inside of zuckerkike's hoody, I'm in no way surprised.

I cant wait until someone murders and dismembers Mark Zuckerburg. What a weird ugly shitty personality having faggot

Making the world open by censoring news stories?

My favorite

Be careful. You can get thrown in prison for free speech these days.

just read the facebook comments

>I saw an article from beitbart once!
>this article proves that they arent censoring it
>there was an article about sarah palin being an idiot (as normal), that counts!

If it was uniform supression and they shut down posts from fat women with green hair and illiterate niggers too then it would be a level, albeit bullshit, playing field.

If they're singling out one group to silence that suggests they have an agenda or are working for someone

bump

>literally kabbalistic
God damn, what a fucking shylock.

Reverse image search returns me with Moscow tube's attacks.

But I have no idea of the background.

The one depicted is not the redpill.
It is just another bluepill.

True redpill also makes you understand when pol's claims are full retard, but similarly it does not let you fall for easy-peasy libtard propaganda.

TIKKUN OLAM GOY

WEW
E
W

For some reason the moment when she goes full-SJW and transforms in the original comic gets my dick rock hard.