Liked every girl in a 30 mile radius

>liked every girl in a 30 mile radius
>no matches

you guys said this would work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-Qii29seTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ahahahaha

are you missing teeth or extrmemely fat?

even fat guys fuck hot chickes

upload pics you used in process
we'll judge your problem then

Are you white and not morbidly obese? Won't work unless you are

Did you follow rules 1 and 2?

I bet you didn't follow rule 1 and 2.

I get about 1 match a day, but hardly any replies

shit theres where im going wrong then, im white but im skinny as shit... not OP

I got some matches but seems like they don't engage in conversation much. Like, I try to know them better, ask them a couple os questions and stuff, but they don't make an effort to keep the conversation interesting. Should I just ask them out straight away or is that a sign that they don't really want to talk to me?

What do you write to them?
Also, show your mug

The women rarely engage in a conversation.
You have to carry the weight of the entire conversation for the most part.

Entitled cunts.

Try going to Russia

Not op.

On my profile it says no sex and no dates. Just cuddles and movies. Lots of attractive women match me, ask me if I'm serious about "no sex", or ask what it means, then unmatch me. I think they want sex? I only have one pic, shirtless. It's kinda motivation for me to work out. I've been working out at home while playing video games for a few months.

Not for you Quasimodo.

Yeah, I realized I always have to do the opening line. But, damn... I think Tinder kinda is a waste of time... unless I'm not using it correctly.

I'm white and not fat, btw

Post pic.

And how fuck a girl from russia mr. very long dick?

they get shipped over in a crate, don't you know anything?

I'm like Seth Rogan-level fat. Never bothered trying it out. Is there hope?

OP here

Yeah no wonder. If you're not ripped don't pretend to be.

Jelly detected. Just need peanut butter and bread.

Man, in my first day of Tinder I had two matches. I am now constantly dating women I find on Tinder.

A friend of mine, who is super nerd and had one girlfriend only prior to installing Tinder, found a girlfriend in less than one week.

You gotta be doing something very wrong.

Have you tried Nerd Spell?

No wonder what? That women want to have sex with me?

you photoshopped the fuck out of your picture
you said no sex???
Are you a gay?
No fucking wonder noone matched

i know more than you think.

Other than the obvious edits for anonymity, what are you accusing me of shopping?

And I get lots of matches. I'm not looking for sex because I'm asexual. Deal with it

I hope that's not your Tinder profile picture. Lost the hat. Go get a fresh fade with a good line up. Get yourself a nice collard shirt like a Polo or some shit. Have a friend take the pic from an above angle, and fucking smile for God's sake.

Sup my nigga. You from bloodz or creeps? too much colors.

This is bad

Bro I made one with a rice crispy treat for the profile pic and it still got matches. Fat girl matches, but matches. You must be a new breed of ugly.

>Put a shirt on.
>Remove "no sex" and "no dates" from your description
>Add a hobby/job/college you currently have.
>Create a brand new Tider account and try again
>???
>Profit.

>I'm not looking for sex because I'm asexual.
Get the fuck out tumblr

I have no shirt because I refuse to post my face.

I'm not looking for sex or dating, so that stays. I don't want anyone who cares what job or hobbies I have because that suggests they want more than I'm offering.

I'm not trying to be like those people, but I don't want to have sex so what choice do I have?

Opening message "hold me..." they usually reply

Don't know how fuck a girl? Look at /gif/

>not looking for sex or dating
>don't want anyone who cares what job or hobbies

So, you do not want sex and you do not want friends. What the fuck do you want, dumbass?

Tinder is for fucking. If you want a friend try Jewbook, Plebbit, or some online game.

If you read like 8 words of my profile you'd see. Someone to cuddle and watch movies with. Possibly play some video games.

Get contacts/better glasses frames, get a better fitting shirt, maybe a dress shirt or something, you can get them shits from H&M for like 15 bucks these days. also lose that hat, and go out with a friend and get them to take a few pics of you.

also smile. or at least make it look like you're having a good time.

also screenshot us your bio so we can help you with that too

OP again

I rarely ever take pics of myself so I appreciate the feedback I guess. I'm going to Disneyland later this month so I can take a better one there.

Your shirt is too big, looks like something a teenager would wear too.

So you want me to go on facebook and say "any girls want to come over and cuddle while watching movies?"

Zero chance of that happening.

it usually takes 2-3 weeks before you start getting matches. You didn't take into account the girls are not as desperate as us.

hahah lol, fucking hell scrawny ass noodle looking guy posing like he's been hitting it at the gym. Hahah, my nigga you need to be in the gym more than one week to see the work you put in.

H8rs gonna h8

Yep nigga. I dont know how fuck a girl which is thousands of miles away from you.

Or maybe you're just extremely fucking boring.

This is not true at all. I got matches the first night I installed Tinder. I doubled my killcount in less than a year. Don't listen to this guy my dude. 90% of the time when I swipe right, the match is instantaneous cause they've already gone over my profile. I think I've only ever got like 2 matches while I wasn't on Tinder and it must have been cause they weren't using it very often.

>I'm asexual

>Using Tinder, an app designed for hooking up.

Nice replies mate, stay virgin, game is strong.

>No smile
>Black
>Dressed like shit

It is like you are trying your hardest to be as unfuckable that you possibly can.

A-a ron???

I found a new use for it. I'm an entrepreneur.

Haha omg exactly. That's not even my real name. I stole it from key and peele.

I've tried myself too, quite a few times at that. Like there was a time where I swiped around 10 girls a day for 2 weeks and never got a match.
I must look really boring or maybe Tinder isn't a good place for me.

If you have money and glory of Seth than hope is.

>Goes on a site that people use for sex
>Is asexual

Hey, dumbass, there is a reason niggers do not apply to be in the Klan. Just go on Omegle or something if you want social connections. Type some shit you like in the keywords. Tinder literally is a slang term for fucking. That is what it is used for. If you want fish, stop casting your line in a pile of sand.

I want someone to cuddle with. Needs to be local.

Lots of women are interested. Last night I found a woman who sats she's 1000% interested. That's beyond the laws of math.

If it's stupid and it works it's not stupid.

How can i do that

If you have a cat, include a cat in your picture. I switched my main profile picture to one with a cat, and every day after was getting dozens of messages. Was basically the same pose and everything, just cat included. Girls love the pussy.

i know, after 1½ days on there i had 3. but im also not ugly, like op.

try switching to guys.

But ladies love me so much ;)

> do not apply to be
What!? Niggers cant be in the Klan? What a fuck? Why? It's racism!

then why are you on here crying over no matches? ... dumb ass

it might just be tinder fucking you up

i'm convinced my profile isn't visible because i get a pop up message every now and again that says it's hidden even though it shouldn't be

and i always get the same profiles coming up even if i've already said yes to them

I clearly said that I'm not op. Learn to read.

i just press the pictures, idgaf what is in the threat before i get in it.

Fair enough. But I'm not op. If anything I was bragging about how despite saying that I'm not looking for sex, hot women match me wanting sex

youtube.com/watch?v=9-Qii29seTw
maybe you'll learn