What are some Sup Forums approved animes?

What are some Sup Forums approved animes?

>pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-c-VSzJqE6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2a1ca6Z24-0
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/approved anime/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=2Y2VzSY1HIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NGE
Lain
Anything Satoshi Kon
Akira
Ghost in the Shell

Berserk, new and old
Gantz

This is a photoshop right? Super Saiyans don't seriously have pink hair now, right?

Code Geass
Berserk
Gantz
NGE
Ajin

it's a kaioshin using goku's body (we dont know how yet) from the future or some shit, and now he has super saiyan which is pink because hes evil or whatever

legend of the galactic heroes
Black Lagoon
NGE

None. It's the lowest form of storytelling. If you enjoy any anime, please go back to /r/eddit.

classics are mentioned already.

JOJO is pretty fun and awesome, OP.

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Black Butler
Death Note
Hellsing Ultimate
One Punch Man

black lagoon is shit

Nge

Wolfs Rain
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop

If any faggot here says naruto or bleach or One Piece you deserve to die.

redline

NHK
One Outs
Kaiji
Slam Dunk

Darker Than Black
Code Geass

Am I weird for liking the original Full Metal way way way better than brotherhood?

I prefer both the original series and the manga
Never cared much when they announced another adaptation that followed the manga more closely.

i like the original one too, without considering that shamballa movie ofcourse.

I like Berserk, Lucky Star, NGE, Serial Experiments Lain, Tegen Toppa Gurren Lagann, DBZ and movies Akira and Nausicaa and DBZ Fusion Reborn (and EoE if that wasn't implied.).

I also liked Gundam Wing and Samurai Champloo.

anime is for children, and anyone who torrents and watches anime shows diligently over the age of 10 have some mental issues

>shamballa movie ofcourse.
Never even seen it
I watched that shit as a kid on adult swim. Loved it. Even so id still say even if i hadnt i still think its better than brotherhood.

>I also liked Gundam Wing and Samurai Champloo.
Muh nigga, adult swim strikes again

Nope. It's real.

People that generalize the entire output of a country's animation studios as this or that have serious confidence issues

Will it be kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=-c-VSzJqE6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2a1ca6Z24-0

FLCL
tatami galaxy
Kaiba
Gto

I wouldnt say weird but I like them both, original is better overall but I really didnt like the ending.

Brotherhood was rushed and focused too much on cool looking action scenes but the ending was perfect imo

>Trigun
>Cowboy Bebop
i've never seen Wolf's Rain, but these two are honestly some of the few anime's i can sit down and watch episode after episode.

These and the oldschool Toonami anime's.

The rest are just pretentious shit for weeb faggots.
NGE is fucking gay. Same goes for 95% of the bullshit recommended on here.

Texhnolyze
Serial Experiment Lain
Haibane Renmei
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Ghost In The Shell and GITS: SAC
Legend Of The Galactic Heroes
Turn A Gundam
War In The Pocket
Satoshi Kon stuff
Most of Ghibli's stuff
Kaiba
The Tatami Galaxy
Ping Pong The Animation
Jin Roh
Metropolis
Monster
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Ninja Scroll
Seirei No Moribito
Shinsekai Yori
Mobile Suit Gundam 1979
Shigurui
House Of Five Leaves
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Anybody else been unironically enjoying Berserk 2016?

Yes I know the CG is awful but after 5 episodes I have managed to look past it and am quite enjoying it now

Obligatory read the manga comment

>Death note
No

>One Punch Man
No

>Black Butler
fuck off with your fujoshit.

it's a fun action anime, it's above average.

this is great to watch with buddies.

Kaiji is GOAT

both trash, fuck off.

>but the ending was perfect imo
It just seemed so cliche, the fact that it worked out perfectly is why i dont like it. In the original it isnt a happy ending or even resolved which is why i like it. Happy perfect endings are too common.
WATCH WOLFS RAIN
Youll fucking love it, its short so about the same length as the other 2, not this 500 episode naruto bullshit

fuck off autist

They butchered the manga, fuck that terrible adaptation.

Yuyu hakusho
Hunterxhunter
Claymore
Roruoni kenshin
Vision of escaflowne

The only anime i've watched in past 6 years are Yugioh. The on-going one is pretty good too tbqh famalam

It's been great, and with SVP the animation isn't even that bad.

>Serial Experiment Lain
garbage

and im sure more than half that list is trash as well

The fist half of death note with L is good stop acting like youre too good for it. You arent patrician, none of us are.

>Vision of escaflowne
I liked the movie, assuming they are related cause i never seen the show

kys weeb

T. tasteless casual.

I enjoyed part 1 of HNK a lot.

Part 2 is so fucking pants on head retarded, and thats saying something after all the shit that happens in part 1.

>Watching anime

I'm sorry but this is an 18+ board and website.

I implore you to reconsider.

seriously though anime elitism is fucking autism

Baccano!! is incredible

dat ost tho

Sorry Sup Forums reject, but none are "Sup Forums approved" as even the so-called "great" series do not so much as graze the aesthetic and philosophical heights of cinema and literature. It's a trash genre made for East Asian teenagers and white manchildren with short attention spans, don't waste your time anyone still wondering.

>tfw 30, a NEEET and still watching anime whilst shitposting on Sup Forums

Im not the only one r-right?

This
Says the redditor

And the first pretentious film school dropout has arrived.

Yeah, but as soon as he's gone it gets shittier by the minute.

Why was it garbage? It's one of the better anime out there. Inb4 "it's pretentious", fuck off pleb.

Sorry, but I do not reject my culture for nipon, nor do I think I know nipon's language, because I watch chinese cartoons. It's not my fault your taste is terrible.

I'm 10 years younger than you but iktf

Gantz is SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Fucking this

>This
>and then he says "Says the redditor"

Holy fuck you can't make this shit up. Literally cancerous 2014+ posters only on Sup Forums because of the /q/ wars.

and that's why you're a plebeian.

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/approved anime/type/op/
is this why Sup Forums has rec threads banned?

because casuals don't know how to look for themselves?

The ending sucks ass but the rest is pretty good, the new movie looks GOAT

Shiki

Urusei yatsura
Dog of flanders
Secret garden
Remi: nobody's girl
Princess sarah

Welcome to the NHK

>Yeah, but as soon as he's gone it gets shittier by the minute
Well i agree with that, the 2nd half is ok at best but the first half with L is pretty great.
I dont even know what /q/ is and i know youre a faggot cause you actually said this is a 18+ board. I bet you call the cops on J walkers too you fucking faggot.

shut the fuck up, I would actually knock you into next week if you said that shit to me in reality.

>think's his taste is superior because he enjoys shitty anime's that autistic man children praise

right, mate.

Character design is retarded, writing is pretty eh, but the atmosphere is ok. The priest is the only character that's a little bit interesting.

Let me explain to you about anime

There are several tiers of anime fan. WOAH TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH DIFF OPINIONS MIND BLOWN

You have the casual Sup Forums anime watcher, who only watch what I term 'the newfag pool' and think they are the greatest anime ever, then call everything else shit. This group generally watches less than 15 series.

You have the casual anime forum watcher who watches a large range of absolute garbage, including the newfag pool and thinks it's all the greatest shit ever. This group generally watches less than 50 series

Finally, you have the actual anime fan. They watch a wide range of series and genres and generally enjoy the medium while understanding its flaws. They are generally unimpressed after the 100 series point regarding the newfag pool, as they have found better.

For reference, the newfag pool is generally as follows (series do get switched out as the old favorites get forgotten): NGE, Berserk, JoJo, SAO, Attack on Titan, any Kon movie, any GitS series or movie, any edgy 80s/90s gore OVA, Gundam SEED, Kenshin, FMA, Geass, Angel's Egg, Stein's Gate, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Planetes, TTGL, Kill la Kill, Death Note, Ping Pong

Basically anything Sup Forums likes, because Sup Forums has AWFUL taste in anime. A W F U L

>I dont even know what /q/ is

Not him. Get the fuck out you newfaggot weeb trash.

The BGM maybe but this opening...

youtube.com/watch?v=2Y2VzSY1HIg

reminds me of birthday cake.

>I dont even know what /q/ is and i know youre a faggot cause you actually said this is a 18+ board. I bet you call the cops on J walkers too you fucking faggot.
>a fucking newshit

What a fucking surprise. Get out of our art board you pleb piece of shit

>newfaggot
Ive been on /fit/ longer then youve been here i gurantee it
>weeb
How am i a weeb?
Art board?
I only come to Sup Forums to laught, this is top 3 worst boards. Its only pedo and blacked trash, 99% of film recommendations here are horrible.

Yes, ironically discussing moecrap to drive them away surely is superior taste

how about Zankyou no Terror

(you)

That wasn't even me you were replying to you slope homo but /q/ was literally a thing until this year so you're newly minted as fuck and it's jaywalking you illiterate gook.

The first half is good and very enjoyable, but it's not perfect as fans make it out to be. The second half is utter garbage and ruins the show, it's above average, but nothing THAT special.

Go back to your mother's tit.

I do not think my taste is superior, I know that it's superior to silly plebs like you. Watch better chinese cartoons.

>i-i-m /fit/
Tell me, pleb
What do you think of Sup Forums? You already know whats going to happen right now too, don't you princess?

why does some faggot like this always come in to ruin the thread?

>delusions of a weeb manchild

pathetic

no
both are garbage but brotherhood had some godawful pacing

Mediocre. Read Liar Game.

SHOO SHOO NEW JEW SHOO SHOO

>"moe"
The fact that you use the term moeshit unironically is proof of your ignorance. You probably engage with all media in the most literalized way possible. You admire works with a more serious tone and seemingly deep themes in order to give yourself the image of maturity. You praise GITS and Satoshi Kon for all the wrong reasons due to your inability to recognize craft and technique behind the single defining aspect of the medium.
You'd look at Daicon IV and think "this is just nerd references with some pretty animation" because you don't understand art just like every Sup Forumsedditor. You could never understand the passion behind Nichijou because of your failure to get past the premise.

>/q/ was literally a thing until this year
And? I havent been to 95% of the other boards. Why is that bad? I bet you love Sup Forums and /r9k/. Am i a new fag cause i dont go on those either?
>What do you think of Sup Forums? You already know whats going to happen right now too, don't you princess?
See above, i dont go on Sup Forums either.

You 2 are just board whores who think you are superior cause you go on them all or something.

What are your thoughts on Oe's post-war zeitgeist as represented by Somersault?
Or are you seriously using cartoons as cultural capital?

WEEBS GET OUT
ANIME SHIT FUCK OFF
WEEBS GET OUT
ANIME SHIT FUCK OFF
WEEBS GET OUT
ANIME SHIT FUCK OFF
WEEBS GET OUT
ANIME SHIT FUCK OFF

Because I'm here to make the thread better. Fuck off with your weeb shit, watch better chinese cartoons, plebeians. I'm sorry my taste is better.

Keep being butthurt, plebeian.

>blacked trash
Literally done by you retarded [s4s] drones, The Ruseman

>Pink Flamingos
>a movie where a tranny literally eats dog shit

Shit list, tbqh my famme

So you actually defend ironically discussing intentionally shit cartoons? Good to know

You don't know what /q/ is because you are new as fuck brah. It was an all boards thing. It's pathetic and hilarious how transparent your lies are. Please don't stop.

Anima isn't Sup Forums related new janitor. Delete this trash or move it too

(Yo

>[s4s] drones
I dont know what that means, i seriously dont.
I still dont know what that means. Congratulations on being a board connoisseur, your mom is proud im sure.

I don't know what is "Sup Forums" anime, but some of the ones I really really like without being an "anime fan" are:

>Dragon Ball Z
>Trigun
>Cowboy Bebop
>Yu Yu Hakusho
>Mobile Suit Gundam
>Mobile Suit Gundam 0080
>Mobile Suit Gundam 0083
>Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counter Attack
>Gundam Wing
>G Gundam
>Big O
>Neon Genesis Evangelion

Especially, G Gundam. Absolute Fave.

Most people's lists seem to read off like like a list of early-mid 2000's toonami/adult swim anime list. Those shows really were the GOAT.

Explain in detail why something like Hamtaro girl is intentionally shit. You clearly know more about these things than I do.

I'mBeingANewfagAndNobodyCanStopMe.m4a

Poorly written schlock tailor made to sell figurines to autists like you.

>Ive been on /fit/ longer then youve been here i gurantee it
>>i don't know what /q/ and [s4s] are
Amazing. Hes just looking for (You)votes