How do you seduce a woman?

How do you seduce a woman?

Just be yourself.

Show her your peener OP

*YOU* don't. You're on Sup Forums asking that question of Sup Forumstards. You're sailing on the No Hope boat.

I am lolling

That just isn't true. I've seen couples on here with timestamps.

Stop being a faggot and gain some confidence. Stop thinking with your cock, and maybe you'll get laid

lol he is depressing and divorced

So?
He's banged over a thousand chicks. Most men his age are divorced.

Being depressed and divorced makes him normal.

Show her you're worth something.

What happened to him? His tipps arent that bad. I fucked a few thanks to his clips in 2010.

so u say
woman= pain
so for OP i told the best choice is dont care about anything relatioship whit woman, just pay a hooker is more safe

>what happened to him

Not being that gay

He's always been bi polar, so has always been destined to be in this position.

Even if he wasn't a pick up artist his life would be like this. But he's made a fortune and fucked hot women in the meantime.

I don't see what the problem is.

That really is a mystery

i assume by having lots of money and having a dick made out of chocolate that ejaculates money

Amused mastery and a self oriented mindset really do work.

If you're ugly or poor, you're at an obvious disadvantage, no need to make it worse by being a weakling. And there are a lot of otherwise attractive men who can't escape the mindset of "earning" women's affection, or who allow women to reel them into hysterical drama.

Money and eating ass. Get two jobs and eats ass after eating pussy.

That pic is so stupid. Im married and fuck other Girls with her.
Its like Al Bundy gives you seduction advice

pics or it didn't happen

"phique and cupido", woman cant be satifaced never ever,
been in love whit a wona is stupid,
just fuck and go away

He got whipped and allowed a woman to take his fortune away from him.

This is weak behavior.

Pickup artists are not alpha men. They are beta men who study how to emulate alpha males.

They're frauds. Deep down, Mystery knows that he's a fraud, which is why he's depressed.

Why are you even attempting to communicate?

She is even ten years younger and a MD earning our Money while im high and Play with our doggo the whole day.
Its true and Mysterys Videos actually helped me years before. Hes Not that bad

Show her your fedora collection and tell you you vape

No he's depressed because he has a mental illness which causes him to become irrational, this stops him forming long term relationships.

In the past it didn't matter, he would get plenty of pussy, become depressed or manic, get sectioned, get released and get booty again when he was stable. Girls never stuck around because of these behaviours, and it didn't matter because he had plenty of options.

Being married, and having kids the dynamic changes, he can't just start fresh, he needs to actually chase the thing he wants, despite the fact he keeps fucking things up.

Still no pic.
Pics or it didn't happen

so if u are beta just be single and live alone

What should be in that pic? My timestamped Chicks with her MD files in their asses? Our GF doesnt live here and my wife already sleeps. I dont lie

It's the only way our species is ever going to fix the small dick genetic deficiency caused by the patriarchy.

For thousands of years, father picked mates for their daughters with no consideration to her sexual needs. Now that we can finally pic our on mates, the patriarchy will no longer interfere with natural selection.

In a few hundred years, all men will have a big dick and then there will be no cause for getting some dick on the side.

You start off by not looking like that fucking faggot in your pic.

lol
cuz tesla newton gauss just have the biggest winner

enjoy live in a cave again perfect matrialcal word

that's not how gene selection works or has ever worked. Even in a crazy model world where rich people had a higher birth rate than poor people the gene selection would favor traits that lead to higher income.

welp

no benis no cri

Post "Generous man seeking woman age 18 to 30 for some fun. No fatties" in the 'casual encounters' section of Craigslist

>60% of the time, it works every time

Women didn't select the genes of their mates. The fathers did.

How could you not know that? Have you been living under a rock?

Your visual appearance isn't a female attraction trigger.

If you are focused on improving your appearance as a means of seduction, you are literally acting like a woman.

He gets so much pussy that he wears goggles for when he hooks up with bitches that squirt

>Points for being prepared for anything

but their birthrates were not dependent on wealth. The poor unsophisticated people have always been the biggest fuckers and offspring producers in any given society. The majority of all children past and present are born out of wedlock. Just because the middle class on up had historically done that it has not greatly changed the genes in the pool because they contributed less offspring to the next generation.

Except visual appearance has an affect on lifestyle and women chase lifestyle

You're moving the goal post. I wasn't talking about any of that.

I was talking about the reason why most men walking around today, the vast majority, have small dicks.

The reason is because for thousands of years, women weren't allowed to select their mates. That decision was made for them.

All women have 5 universal attraction triggers. In no particular order, they are:
1. He is the leader of men
2. He is a successful risk taker
3. He has a willingness to emote (laughs, doesn't speak in a monotone voice)
4. He is a protector of loved ones
5. He is preselected by other women.

You could look like Brad Pitt from the movie fight club, but if you aren't demonstrating to women that you have at least one of the above five traits, you aren't getting laid. Your visual appearance has nothing to do with it.

Brad Pitt divorced and pay millons in alimoney

With your penis

>lived together happily for 9 years without getting married.
>created a family without getting married
>married in 2014
>he instantly becomes powerless in the relationship (at her mercy), which triggers her hypergamous instincts
>now a vulnerable male, he has become beneath her in social status (weak)
>quickly she' becomes dissatisfied with the relationship (can't be sexually attracted to powerless male)
>she cuts him off sexually, depriving him of affection
>marriage only lasts 2 years
>she files for divorce
>immediately sends child services to investigate Brad for abuse, not because he was abusive, but because the accusation of abuse will help her divorce

A man has only one defense against this form of attack. NEVER MARRY. Ever

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else.

In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean "up until I'm no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point a woman can generally end a marriage to her husband's detriment with very little negative consequence to herself and usually with some form of financial gain and increased agency.

It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it's that the institution of marriage has become commitment incompatible.

Irrelevant. We were discussing what traits men have that triggers attraction within women.

>thousands of years
This would have to go on for tens of thousands of years of selectively breeding smaller and smaller peepees. If the size of the peepee was not considered how would have gotten progressively smaller than the average of the time? It wouldn't Human's already have the largest penis size of the great apes relative to both bodyweight and actual size. So it's relatively safe to say it has probably increased in size since humans started having sex recreationally.