HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Db0mUIr.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conviction_of_Michael_Shields
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

COULDN'T EVEN BEAT PLYMOUTH AT HOME

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

really makes you think

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>at home
>to league 2 Plymouth
>0-0
>no goals in minutes

>liverslip

ahahaha fuck the 96

It's out year, la!

i.imgur.com/Db0mUIr.png

summon the gypsy

>96 minutes
>no goals
>against plymouth
>at home

>cant score against part time footballers

lmao

>playing with 20 defenders
>have the ref on your side
>against Liverpool's 4th choice team there for the taking
>celebrate a draw

small club mentality lads

>lelverpool fans unironically believe they will be man utd
I'M DYING KEK

HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAHA

i hate this place sometimes. fuck you Klopp you knob

ywna la

just reposting this here

I for one would like to commend the based aussie on his wonderful shitposting

>A PERIOD OF TIME CONSISTING OF A 540 DEGREE CLOCKWISE ROTATION OF THE MINUTE HAND FOLLOWED BY MOVING SIX SIX-DEGREE INCREMENTS CLOCKWISE TO INDICATE A TOTAL OF NINETY-SIX MINUTES
>THE TEAM IN QUESTION WERE PHYSICALLY UNABLE TO LEGALLY TRANSPORT A SPHERICAL BALL INTO A DESIGNATED ZONE CONSISTING OF TWO WHITE POSTS, A WHITE CROSSBAR AND A NET, AGAINST A SECOND TEAM AT THE BOTTOM RUNG OF PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH FOOTBALL

err thats a picture of schweinsteiger, he plays for you customers (your u21s that is)

liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again! xD
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Alan Hanson

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Bill Shankly

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert

good post

this

what commitment

>this cant be happening. Im in charge here

thanks lad

RAWK are mad la'

kek

THEY WERE PARKING THE BUS LA THEY'RE CHEATING FUCKING BASTARDS LA WE WERE PLAYING THE C TEAM LA

>These are the scraps that ABLs have to feed on

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!
Truly pathetic; why don't they just kill themselves?!

>a league 2 club has a smaller club mentality than a premier league club

boy, any other words of wisdom for us oracle?

>needing a penalty to beat a league 2 side at home

MY SIDES

>Truly pathetic; why don't they just kill themselves?!
We'd be stealing your idea lad

I know right, they actually thought based Leicester would lose yesterday.

Lets get this shit started
>ABLs

>0-0 against a bunch of rocks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

magine being a Liverpool fan

Just IMAGINE

shitty cuckold team, cuckold city, cuckold people

Beta beta cucks!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha fucking HELL lads it's so funny how fuckig BETA Liverpool is Hahahah

Fuck me I dying here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Cuck team haha

*flies away*

what did we mean by this?

> A league 2 club

>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
KEK

still a classic

>supporting a team so incompetent it couldn't beat a league 2 side at home
>or even score

This is 2.5 years old and it's still fucking hilarious

>77% possession
>28 shots
>18 corners
>playing at home
>against a fourth division team
>hardly had an attack all game
>couldn't even beat them
>couldn't even score against them
>96 dead
>expects justice
>kills 39 other fans
>gets English football banned from continental competitions
>slip
>no EPL titles
imagine being a scouser

Just IMAGINE...

i want justice for the 39

>Imagine being born in Liverpool

Top myself desu.

>Imagine not being born in Liverpool, but in UK, and STILL choosing to follow Liverpool

Kill my family for failing to get me to support the local side THEN myself.

>Imagine not only not being born in Liverpool, but not even being born in England, or even the UK. But literally being born in another country, a country which hates the UK, and out of all the clubs in UK and the world, you decide to support Liverpool

Literal mental retardation. I can accept people from around the world following United or a London team, but not fucking Liverpool. Utterly irrelevant as a club. Even their own sponsor takes the piss out of them.

Thank God nobody is that stupid though, huh? They'd be ridiculed like they should. Only way to fix the problem would be to kill themselves.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but we did give them justice la! we blamed cockneys and made a small candle at Anfield.

Should've shut down Liverpool as a club and shut down Belgium as a 'country' for not being able to build proper stadiums that don't collapse.

>be Liverpool fan
>turn up late to a FA Cup match
>be drunk
>be violent
>start CRUSHING people OUTSIDE the stadium
>start stealing and getting into fights
>THOUSANDS OF US vs a couple of dozen of grunt officers
>Match Commander "Shit, we can't control all these young, drunk, violent people who are crushing people between the official entries and the thousands of them behind, if only they had turned up ON FUCKING TIME..."
>"I know, let's let them in the back exit, they get in, nobody is crushed, the thefts drop and we don't have a riot asking for the LATE LIVERPOOL FANS, THE VERY SAME FANS WHO STABBED PEOPLE TO DEATH IN BELGIUM TO ENTER ORDERLY IN THE CORRECT ENTRANCE"
>[Le open door]
>"OK LA LETS GO GO IN AND GO INTO THE SMALLEST MOST CRAMPED AREAS OF THE STADIUM :^) WE WON'T GET CRUSHED LIKE WE WERE OUTSIDE! :^)"
>"OH NO LA! WE'RE BEING CRUSHED! FUCK THE POLICE REEE WE'RE THE VICTIMS! NO WE DIDN'T GET ALL OF UK BANNED FORM EUROPE! NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! YNWA!!!"

The stadium was illegally open ANYWAY. Blaming the police for these deaths is the same as blaming the toll keeper on a bridge that the bridge collapses when it's covered bumper to bumper with cars.

Fuck you, Livercunt fans. Always the fucking victims

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster.

You caused this yet you have the balls to claim you're the victims. wasn't enough.

>2nd in the league
>reserves/youth team draw against a lower league side in the cup
>KEK HAHAHHAHAHHAHA BETAPOOL HAHAHA
what the fuck is going on

WE GO AGAIN

never knew firmino, lallana, origi, can and sturridge were youth la
world class academy la

You now remember when Liverpool fell 2-1 behind to Havant & Waterlooville

'never our fault' amirite?

Also gets me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS MAD BETA BETAPOOL SUPPORTER HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SO BETA. SAD!

>title contender drawing to a third division side at home
>scrap
SEETHING

>OH NO LA! WE'RE BEING CRUSHED! FUCK THE POLICE REEE

every fucking time

>Karius
>Lucas
>Can
>Moreno
>Origi
>Sturridge
>Firmino
>Lallana

"""""kids"""""

origi isn't guaranteed starter, lallana bobby and studge came off the bench, can is a regular yeah but has been short of game time recently

to put it another way
>start Belgian, German and Brazilian internationals
>don't score
>bring on 2 England and 1 more Brazilian internationals
>still don't score
>against 11 players no one has ever heard of and who get paid about £300 a week

look towards the positives la karius kept a clean sheet against part timers

>drag on lawsuits for 26 years
>won't let anyone forget about
>oppose safe standing in the premier league
>ban the sun like the morally righteous warriors they are
Scousers genuinely make me sick

>23 (TWENTY THREE) SHOTS OFF TARGET
>96 (DEAD)
>VOLLGASFUSSBALL

>bobby
>having a pet name for your club's official transvestite

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EMBARRASSING

>Juergen "Kult Kloppo" Klopp the Flopped Klinsmann

Remember when Liverpool officially campaigned for the release of an attempted murderer because he was a Liverpool fan?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conviction_of_Michael_Shields

Remember when he was inexplicably pardoned with no reasons given?

Seriously? Arguing about whether a player is a genuine starter or not, to justify the inability to beat a League 2 club?

Wowsers.

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ABL's literally always win

feels more like a desperate attempt by foreign/shitskin bandwagoners of manure to try and get their own back for the relentless shitposting due to them currently being 6th after a winning run that is about to end and spending 200m a year on finishing in europa league spots but what would I know. far worse results for premier league teams this week and far less shitposting because manure aren't as obsessed about them

mental illness

>The Wieliczka Salt Mine (Polish: Kopalnia soli Wieliczka), located in the town of Wieliczka in southern Poland, lies within the Kraków metropolitan area. Opened in the 13th century, the mine produced table salt continuously until 2007, as one of the world's oldest salt mines in operation. Throughout, the Royal mine was run by the Żupy krakowskie Salt Mines company.[1][2]

0-0 proves divegrass isnt a sport

Why does every team that play against LFC play like it's the world cup final?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>reee why is this league 2 team full of part timers trying against liverpool at anfield
>why won't they let us score reeeee

>draw to a league 2 side
>t-they're bullying us la
Are scousers THIS deluded?

>PLEASE LET US WIN
>STOP DEFENDING
>WHY WOULD A LEAGUE TWO TEAM PLAY DEFENSIVELY WHAT THE FUCK LA

>being this unpatriotic
their nickname is the pilgrims and they have the fucking mayflower on their badge
you need to go back, paco

oh dear
state of this club

>Only utd fans hate lelverpoo

Lads rate my OC.

very very good lad

Because

>this obsession
sad

>Imagine being born in Liverpool

Top myself desu.

>Imagine not being born in Liverpool, but in UK, and STILL choosing to follow Liverpool

Kill my family for failing to get me to support the local side THEN myself.

>Imagine not only not being born in Liverpool, but not even being born in England, or even the UK. But literally being born in another country, a country which hates the UK, and out of all the clubs in UK and the world, you decide to support Liverpool

Literal mental retardation. I can accept people from around the world following United or a London team, but not fucking Liverpool. Utterly irrelevant as a club. Even their own sponsor takes the piss out of them.

Thank God nobody is that stupid though, huh? They'd be ridiculed like they should. Only way to fix the problem would be to kill themselves.

show some respect you edgy cunt

I will always hate Liverpool for getting my team banned from Europe. It was the start of the plummet to the old Conference. We needed that money.

What team?

9/6

That's not okay but is?

Fucking hell
>Be scouser
>drunk as fuck
>almost murder some Bulgarian
>get convicted
>Some dude in Britain claims he did it, but refuses to make a testimony in court
>Liverpool fans still lap it up and campaign for the guy's freedom, because he's a Liverpool fan and that means he can't be a murderer, right?
>Appeal 2 times
>not a single appeal is successful
>be moved over to Britain
>Get pardoned after a few months, since the fans threatened to undermine some politician's campaign
>the supposed "evidence" for the pardon never show up

Literally the scum of the earth, holy shit this is even more scummy than heysel