Swedish, German, English, Scottish and Irish

>Swedish, German, English, Scottish and Irish

Is this a typical white American mix?

Fuck off, nobody can claim nationalities based only on ancestry. The "typical white American mix" is just American.

I wasn't talking about nationality though.

Almost everyone in America has some sort of Irish blood, even the niggers and spics

Personally I'm English, Italian, Ukrainian and Belarusian.

>Americans
>white

Pick one

And German too, but it's not as interesting as Irish, so less people claim it.

I'm a german, scottish, and irish mutt.

>less people
fewer

Pretty much any ethnic Catholic cross is very common, meaning Polish-irish, italian-irish, German-irish, Italian-geraman

Idk if that would be common but it wouldn't be the least bit surprising. There are too many combinations if were talking 4-5 ancestries and there are probably at least 30 european countries heavily represented along with numerous south American, Asian, native American, and African countries... well 5choose60 is a pretty damn large number of combinations

For example my ancestry is Irish, German, Polish, and Norwegian which are all of the top 4 largest immigrant groups to my state county and city yet Ive never met someone else who shared all 4 not to mention just those 4.

Were all mutts bro

60 choose 5 sorry I'm retarded and for the record that would come out to 5461512 combinations

Depends on the area, where im from it is rare that people have Scandinavian ancestry like swedish and italian ancestry is more common. I think I lot of americans have german/irish/english mix

That's me, except switch Irish for Italian.

Scandinavian ancenstry is common in the Midwest.

English is extremely rare near me. Irish and German are very common and unlike you it has the most scandis in the country

>English is extremely rare near me
Are you sure it's not just them claiming to be "American"?

yeah they can

*white hispanic, persian, north afrikan and sicilian

dumb frogposter

But she's a cute frog. A CUTE!

add Norwegian, Italian and Polish and you've covered the vast majority of the overall ancestry

They can't claim nationalities but they can claim ethnicities.

Did someone call my name?

I'm American

I'm 25% French Canadian 25% Irish and 50% Lithuanian. Green eyes brown hair 186cm

>Hungarian, Jewish and German heritage
>grey eyes
>light brown hair
>191 cm
I'm significantly taller than my parents

>brown hair

Your French side. Welcome to the FRANKISH MASTERACE

I dunno.
I'm like 80% Polish with the rest being Scandinavia.

3 generations after immigration you are essentially New World, the cultural traditions have effectively broken down and this is only exacerbated by being a mix, as traditions and culture become muddled. Genetically after 3 generations of patchwork you are basically considered a 'white' national, I.e. white American or 'white' Brazilian, etc. Same is true for any ethnic immigration, homogeneity compounds over successive generations.

No one I know cares about this desu, they don't really care about ethnic background or scream "muh heritage". Everyone just has their own identity and just considers themselves to be an American

>this

This is only true for mixes though, when you have genetic lineups like Pennsylvanian Germans or just intrabreeding immigrant groups, you can see certain cultural values persist while being homogenous. But the fact remains that even Europe is not genetically divided, it's essentially a Celtic/Germanic/Slavic/Turkic spectrum that changes depending on the exact town. Anything below 1/4 is essentially insignificant, as the gene markers are averaged out by the ethnic influences

fine

ok