So when we all presumably get to Heaven, are we allowed to keep our political leanings...

So when we all presumably get to Heaven, are we allowed to keep our political leanings, or do we have to assimilate into whatever political system they use up there?

What about Hell?

What about Jew Heaven?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would we need politics in heaven? I assume there is no money or jobs in heaven.

What happens when all the angels and undead people get bored of standing around doing nothing all day?

Is there even night in Heaven? Do people stay perpetually awake?

I have no idea what it will be like. But I think we are wrong when we compare it to Earth. I imagine it will be completely different.

What happens when I want to chat up some people in Hell or Purgatory to catch up with some of my mates?

Can I dial them or is that against the rules?

like I know.

Thanks for nothing buddy

Guys... are heaven and hell real? I've been thinking about my mortality a lot lately and the thought of hell scares the shit out of me....

What do?

Well if considering blacks as subhuman counts as a political stance you gotta consider, will black slavery be allowed or not?

Actually I guess if you believe that then black people wouldn't be in heaven or something.

We have to accept Christs mandates. Whatever they are. Although I imagine they'll reflect the Gospel and what is spelled out in Revelation if you actually want to know.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

What happens if I get hungry and want to eat something other than clouds? Where do we get our food in Heaven?

It's risky business picking a God man. What if Allah is the one true God and savior? Or there are many Gods?

How can one know? Can I just live by the Golden Rule and maximize my chances?

Seriously. Do this. You won't regret saying it.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW Start in the archeology section to get a grasp of the fact this is real.

Blacks aren't human, they're "beasts of the field." It was made clear that animals do not have souls, so I really don't think there'll be niggers in Heaven.

But who knows, really?

So don't risk it. Seek and you shall find. You have a perfectly good starting point link in this thread. You can also try Creationwiki and creation.com

Who knows, I guess whatever you want to eat will just appear.

Technically Allah is based off of the same God as Christianity (Allah just means God in Arabic).
The Koran is a bastardized version of the Bible.
Also Mohammed was a pedophile war mongering greedy murderer.

Just go full deist. Im sure the real God(s) will understand.

An Ethiopian was converted in the Gospels you know. Racism, creeds and such have no place in Christs Kingdom. We all fall short of the glory of God. We are all dirty rags to God, which is why we need Christs sacrifice already made for us. To cloth us in white robes and make us clean. To give us victory over sin.

In heaven only Heavenly race nationalism is allowed.

>What about Hell?
Degenerates burn eternally there.

>What about Jew Heaven?
The jews obviously go in hell because they didn't became christians.

I'll give you an answer, you do whatever the fuck you want in heaven, shits like fucking tang from evangalion where you're all like one big hot mess of collective conciousness and you can just fucking shitpost on 4cheaven all day long and post anime angels and shit

It is a big universe and so kawaii. We are gonna stay there forever. I don't think that we will get bored

>wanting to live in the same place with shitskins, but forever

As if those ~80 years on this earth aren't enough.

Yet the Bible also talks about the "beast of the field." The "beast with hands," the "beast of the field that wears clothes." One Book said "And I will against you beasts of the field, and they will rob you of your children and make you few in number."

Imo, the Bible is talking about niggers. I understand that asians, jews, greeks, and even beaners have the potential to go to Heaven, but I don't believe blacks are 100% human.

>What about Hell?
>What about Jew Heaven?
Quit repeating yourself, you sound like fucking Foghorn Leghorn.

Send against you*

Checked and keked