Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/bogotart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What city are you from?

How much Coke do you process

Can you sell me a gram?

What nationality are you?

Are you a Colombian?

Why does that city fuck donkeys? Saw it on vice.

Where are you you Colombian fuck

Hmmmm, Colombia maybe?

Why your homies tried to fuck with Tony Montana?

Are you male or female? How old are you?
Are you a nigger?

Classic Colombians, never answer anything

What is Bogota like? It's my town of birth

I am Colombian but not OP, I'll answer some of your shit

Family is from Barranquilla. Residing in the US.
Yes
Male 22 and slightly dark. Pretty white in my family
No I'm a good boy
Half becoming a man/half party
Miami, FL, USA

Never been to Bogota. Just Barranquilla for now but I plan on traveling there and too Medellin, hopefully soon.

Best things to do in Cartagena?

But there are so many hot bitches. There is no need to fuck donkeys. Guy at vice said even the "ugly" ones are 8s.

It's like a big/small city wich has a lot of things to do, but the principal problem is that trafic sucks A LOT. (I'm from there btw).

Favorite way to prepare/eat arepas?

That's not true, depends if you're say that most of the girls on Barranquilla are kind of a 6-7, in Medellin... That's other story.

Bogota is pretty dope, a little sketchy here and there. but its a city with a lot of character

instagram.com/bogotart/

I lived in Bogotá for a year, from Norway, AMA

Pic is a chick who got thirsty for my white dick over there

Also one of my favorite parts of Bogotá it's Usaquén, it's really, really beautifull and nice place to take a drink or a coffe or even just walking (especially in the afternoon).

basically anything, Cartagena is amazing. However it depends on the time of the year and weather.

Obviously go to the colonial area which is beautiful.
Go to getsemani, a "traditional" neighbourhood really close to the center. (its getting gentrified)
Go to "el laguito" area, I remember a fucking great mood there during the vacation period, lots of people playing volley in the beach, drinking beer all around.
the san felipe castle is a must, its not going to be terribly interesting as it was a military fortress, but you can get some decent photos.
go dancing bro/sis, people from the coast love dancing and the party scene in cartagena is pretty lit, particularly salsa.
BARU its a little peninsula where you can get by boat, take the fast boat and skip the cheaper option, it will take too long and youll just waste your money. (you can make it by car, but it is more difficult... however i would probably recommend it)
islas del rosario as well, its fucking beautiful, but it is really expensive to get there.

Stay away form sketchy areas at all costs, cartagena can get real rough real quick. if you stay in the tourist trail there's nothing to worry about.

Do pay for good food, keep in mind it is a little expensive specially around the colonial area. dont let them overcharge you.

DONT LET THEM OVERCHARGE YOU
DONT LET THEM OVERCHARGE YOU

Cartagena has a bad reputation for that. dont take anything for free, at all. they charge it later and then bully you into paying.

people offering shit will charge you for the service of offering something

if youre going i really hope you have a great time, i cant wait to go back

Where are all the Shakira and Sophia Vergara looking bitches. I don't want to travel for nothing. Who do I get coke from? Like how would I go about asking the locals.

why your country is a reeking shithole that should be avoided at all costs?

they are both from Barranquilla, but the place is a shithole.

Stick to Medellin women are hotter and if you have some money they'll jump on your dick

Holy shit man. Thank you so much for this write up! Yeah I'm going in a week and really looking forward to it. Will look into all the stuff you've mentioned

There are surprisingly many hot chicks over there, and if you know the language you're pretty much guaranteed to have chicks lining up, especially if you leave the richer side of the city and go to more middle class areas. If you don't know the language you should stick to the rich side, nobody knows English elsewhere.

As for drugs, I've no idea, never tried any so I wouldn't know, but I'm sure someone else on here might know.

How are you doing with the whole Maduro thing going on?

is it really as dangerous as the media here in europe say it is?

Actually Islas del Rosario it's not too expensive, the time that i travel there it was like 300.000 pesos or almost 100-125 dollars per day, and i have a fucking lobster lunch, for my point of view it's not too expensive.

Well, it depends on your budget, if you take into consideration that you can take the boat to baru for around 90.000 pesos, which is basically 30 freedom bucks for the round trip, then Islas del rosario sounds far more expensive.

If you can do 100 a day then absolutely go for it.

Kinda, it's not dangerous but you can't stay like ''ok i have this expensive watch, i'm gonna go out with this at 11:00 pm alone and walking with this part that looks really alone'', here it's just not being around places that look like a mess, also depends on what part of the country you are and wich part of the city, but really it's pretty normal, not too dangerous but, not too safe.

Not Op but I am in Colombia
gotta say, Medellin style is always best for arepas

gotta be honest, you are white and you scored that bitch? you must be ugly as shit

why the 80% of colombians girls are hookers?
why the 80% of colombians men are drugdealers or sicarios?

Váyanse de Antofagasta. Negros de mierda

One of several, although the only who consistently sent nudes/I kept in touch with after I got home

lol americunt? eitherway, only people that don't like it are the ones that never went or are too much of a pussy to stay

pics or it aint real

I know but that depends of what you can purchase, but my point is that it's a lobster+boat+alone beach+ some activites there it's not too expensive if you see the things that you do there for that price.

cause 100% of other countries demands it

DUDE Arepas de Choclo they are so fucking delicious

thanks bro

actually a lot of places are way too safe
try to go to Boyaca, they love turists

MY MAN

Why is your penis looks like mud?

Villa de Leyva is a pretty hot tourist spot, old-school looking little town with cobbled streets and colonial style housing. Tons of hotels/spas and outdoor activities (plus an ostrich farm, don't ask). Highly recommended.

There's not a war going on in the streets.

Just keep in mind that it is a mainly rural country with low education and low income index. So in the main cities you'll get all that comes with that, petty theft, prostitution, uneducated people.

However the main cities are relly developed, so you'll get all that comes with that too. a lively cultural scene, educated people, interesting places to visit.

Its not an easy place, but if you are not a bitch you can have a great time.

Like i say depends most of the time that in witch part of the city or country you are.
If you're going to Boyacá go to Villa de Leyva it's really cool (but be carefull with your money because the people here try to overcharge if they see that you're not from here).

How big is your wiener? What's your favorite film? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? Fav band? Fav youtuber? Any fetishes? Opinion on the Pakistan India conflict? Opinion on trump? Difference between existing and living? Do you prefer furry or shaved vagina?

Dumped the nudes on b before I got a new phone, they're on my pc but I cba to get them, sorry bro

funny thing,I am actually from Poland

Your thoughts on Narcos and Pablo Escobar, el Patrón del mal ? Which one's better or more plausible ?

Not OP but i think that he's not here so i'm gonna answer bc i live here.
15cm i guess-Scary Movie-Wakfu, Rick and Morty and Pokémon maybe- CHEESECAKE OF LEMON- Frijoles or Pasta- Sum 41 or The Killers- AlexElCapo- Anal- Everything there it's a fucking mess, i don't care too much for those things- Maybe good with economy but in the part of the society it's really fuck up- Living you do ''things'' existing it's just do nothing- Shaved.

Escobar, EPdM is a soap opera. Plain and simple. It's overly dramatic not an accurate telling of the real story. Narcos I haven't finished, haldway through season 1. It's a lot more accurate, but it does embellish the story a bit much in some points (Torres giving Escobar Bolivar's sword never happened, and Escobar buying off M-19 to hit the Palace of Justice was always a theory, but never got confirmed). Long story short though, Narcos>EePdM

also, Ivan Marino Ospina had his name changed for some reason to Ivan Torres in the series, dunno why since all the other characters tend to have their real names. Just a tidbit of trivia, conclusion's still the same

Why did you steal Ecuador's flag?

If you notice a similarity in Ecuador's, Venezuela's, and Colombia's flag, it's because they're all countries liberated by Simon Bolivar (Latin America's George Washington for Amerifags, except he freed 5 countries, not just one).

are you a fag?

post nudes? Colombians are drool worthy

if youre female

Tried?
We murdered his fake cuban voice ass into a fucking pool, fagbag.