If you make facebook posts saying these inbred retards are innocent you are spitting on the grave of that poor girl...

If you make facebook posts saying these inbred retards are innocent you are spitting on the grave of that poor girl they raped, tortured, and killed

Unless they really are innocent

I can't wait until you are fucked in the ass so hard by Kathleen Zellner's new evidence that your asshole turns inside-out, then blisters, so the blisters have to heal before your asshole can be turned rightside-in.

nothing pisses me off more than seeing all the facebook plebs celebrating Brendan Dassey getting a new trial, or saying he's innocent, or even saying Avery didn't do it

nevermind the sweat dna found under the hood, nevermind Avery specifically requested that girl be sent to take pictures, nevermind he called her 3 times with *67, nevermind the retard broke down and told his cousin he saw her bones in the fire, we all saw a netflix documentary that purposely left out all the incriminating evidence in order to make a good movie!

There's a reason everybody in that town hated that family and knew they were trash.

>sweat dna

Avery's skin cells were found under the hood of Halbech's car

did the cops plant that shit too? were they walking around with a vial of his sweat?

don't forget Avery said he never saw the car yet his DNA was all over it

>implying you know everything about a high profilr murder case from a netfilx show

I actually thought about this the other day. The police didn't do themselves any favors with the way they questioned potato head Brendan but I think they're both guilty.

>facebook

she was ugly, so i don't really give a shit about her.

a. sweat doesn't contain dna so there's no such thing as sweat dna
b. dna contamination is a thing and it happens all the time by mistake, can be done easily on purpose

>new evidence

>implying a Wisconsin judge is going to give a shit about some out of town lawyer's "evidence" when it's clear she's just poaching attention off a high profile case

This.

The sweat under the hood of the car didn't make it to court because a cop admitted to mishandling stuff.

>Ken Kratz seems like the dentist that fondled your junk while you're on knockout gas.

The only FB post I made that year, and then an episode later it turns out I was right.

>typical white people

lmao your denial is obvious

why can't you admit these hicks raped that girl? Steven Avery molested Brendan already. He was showing him "how its done".

He bought leg irons off the internet and burned them in the fire, but said they were for his girlfriend

why must you fall for a tv show that doesn't care about telling the whole truth, just sensationalizing an otherwise open and shut case?

but he's not a dentist, and thus can't fondle knocked out patients. Turns out you were wrong.

>you
>implying you understand a fucking thing about the law

Avery did it

Brendan didn't

That's it

I'm not saying they're innocent or guilty, I'm pointing out how your argument is retarded.

>why must you fall for a tv show that doesn't care about telling the whole truth, just sensationalizing an otherwise open and shut case?
that's what you're doing m8.