/hoc/

Aiii pappi

APOLOGISE

snes are going to get fucking decimated tonight

go bruins

HE IS STILL REAL TO ME, DAMNIT

That kid is bitter at hockey than Puu.

He probably unironically without jesting is better than you.

lmao

>tfw too intelligent for hokei

u 2

Nah, coilers are due to a 10 game losing streak now and getting thrown out from playoffs by flimflams and hongcouver. That's their penance for ruining pulju.

maybe poopoo should have adapted quicker

survival of the fittest

I played highest level u20 hokkei in finland

bread on medals, friend

>reminder that Edmonton is so shit they give a Finnish bust AT LEAST 3 minutes to SHIT it up
Can't make this stuff up famalam

Well then I guess we can find you in eliteprospects?

Yes, but im not giving you creeps my name.

based even if I learned most of it through aussies

do you have the diagram with all the different shots or hits or whatever they're called

Faggot.

u2

Puljujarvi sent to Norfolk Admirals

>Joel Eriksson-Ek
>9 NHL games 2-3 for 5 points
>get sent back to Sweden to continue development

>Jesse Puljujarvi
>28 games 1-7 for 8 points
>spend every other game scratched or riding the bench in the third
>Don't send him to a lower league

R-RNH and Y-Y-Yakupov were in weak draft years! Everyone was a b-b-b-bust.

Edmonton should lose their team desu. If some autitsts on a Polynesian wave reading forum know better why is some faggot being paid millions to suck penisdick at his only job?

>mad
>at oilers

Fielder positions?

good
hecking
post.

>happy
>about runing bulju

>happy
>about being the second only to the laffs as the worst managed team in the NHL

who said im happy about it?

i do enjoy the attention edmonton gets from fans of other teams though

my pulju....

hey now no one can say we sucked despite getting gifted like 4 first overalls in a row, ruining all of them, and still being dead last in the league. we sucked for different reasons, mostly because the organization was okay with just patching shit up enough to make it look like we weren't the oilels and not righteously blowing it the fuck up

and we're seeing the same amount of progress now in one year of rebuild as deadmonton has in the last 5 years while also being gifted the next GOAT lmao. deadmonton fans will try to dispute this and be all like muh fifty years

pls reply to this post you lowlife hicks I need your tears

>needing the greatest player of all time to win a cup
Like a shittier version of the penguins

>deadmonton's first playoff run in a mortal age will end because of finns putting a mongol curse on the team that was inevitably going to ruin buljuu

laughing all the way over here in civilization

I reconsidered my statement after that post. Toronto probably isn't the worst managed team. But the fans and media hype over a shitty team every year until this year gives that illusion.

>t. not a lowlife hick

>having to create a watered down version of the game just so kids will care about it
>still, nobody gives a fuck about it

cricket truly is the gayest fucking thing on this earth

>1967

You dont deserve him...

was referring to deadmonton fans

it's no lie, this organization has been complacent and very incompetent for a long time. looks like it might be changing.

the hell are we supposed to do if not hype up our team though? most years they looked semi decent before bailing out of the playoffs in the second half. it's fucking Sup Forums and /hoc/, if you're not shitposting about your team what are you doing really?

>laughing all the way over here in civilization
Why do you think 5 luxuries, open borders, and all of my gold is a fair trade for 1 luxury? Why is your AI so shit? You know you can move a unit once and still shoot, not one or the other.

>the only representation of Canada in civ are the city-states Montreal and Vancouver
L M A O

nah there's a diagram with the pitch divided up into sections radiating from the batter and each section is how you name that shot

montreal I get because muh cultured northern frenchies on a different continent, but vancouver can't be older than like 200 years

whole country is made up anyway

Well some tripfag ruined the entire team on /hoc/. So I mostly just shitpost about other teams or make non shitposts.

Why dont you canadians just root for the canadian players?

>2017

mcmeme is my favorite player

Chiarelli, Sweeney, and Benning should be sending Tim Thomas regular care packages containing hookers, cash, and blow.

He's the #1 reason they still have roles in the NHL. If it weren't for his amazing - one of the best in recent NHL history- season they never would've won that Cup.

Now all 3 of them have received free license to destroy the Broons/Hongcouver/Coilers.

>1967

>Now all 3 of them have received free license to destroy the Broons/Hongcouver/Coilers.

and absolutely nothing of value was lost

We're not nationalistic retards like you, we just like hockey in general.

Out of my top 5 favourite players to watch, 2 are Canadian, 2 are American, 1 is Russian.

Time doesn't mean much, people were trading almost 400 years ago at my city (winnipeg), and there was most likely a somewhat permanent settlement here, but I totally get why winnipeg wouldn't be recognized in civ games.

Although a fur trading game where you play as a hudson bay company voyageur would be awesome. Ive even heard stories, told by native elders (long story, but I've been involved in lots of native ceremonies that have lots of story telling) that the voyageurs would stop conflicts between rival tribes. Not so much because they cared about peace, they just wanted to use the natives to bring them more furs, and dead natives can't hunt buffalo

I didn't know filtering will prevent me from being called a pedophile based on one tripfag. Neat!

speak for yourself, wei chang

Every fanbase has at least one thing they're memed on with, the only ones that don't have at least one distinctive way to get memed on are the sunbelt teams.

time is a pretty big factor desu, all our cities are like new born sprouts comparing to rome and shit. I just don't get how you're going to represent any city-state that was founded after 1500 when the game starts at like 4000 BC. though really what's the point of discussing realism in a video game

neat about hearing those stories though, seems like a pretty unique experience, would love to listen to that shit

so go to a museum you faggot

nigga holy fuck it's Sup Forums who gives a shit what anyone calls you, you're supposed to deride them and plug your ears when they talk back

museums ain't shit comparing to real life anecdotes passed down through generations, retard

Never heard oral stories, but reading about the voyageurs, they were pretty badass. They were a big factor in the development of northern Minnesota, until the iron mines started. Portaging a birch canoe must have been a bitch.

yeah im sure those stories have remained accurate over 400 years you fucking dick

i was actually hoping that they would lose every game on this road trip so that mgmt would be forced to start selling, and for a good pick (even though this draft is garbage)

I thought bruins fans would be weary of accumulating first round picks by now.

yeah I'm sure there's nothing interesting at all in something that isn't force fed to you by the marketing industry ya dolt

>canadian television

I hate Bombston but you guys could have a scary team if you added 1 more scorer. The rumours have been about Landeskog but a guy like Duchene would help you more.

kek I'm actually surprised that's on CBC desu

based on the ads i'm surprised SJWs haven't launched an assault to get it canceled

Laine's quick reflexes are a sight to behold

Fencing response
Potting own goals

>museum
>marketing industry

Honest answer please /hoc/:

WHO CAN STOP THIS RAPETRAIN ROLLING THROUGH THE LEAGUE

>Set new Season Point Record
>BTFO ever top team in the league
>still haven't played 100%

Who can stop them?

say what you want about Ovie but he doesn't get blown up, he does the blowing up. This guy's not even close to meeting his legacy

literally every team once the champions league starts

>long story, but I've been involved in lots of native ceremonies that have lots of story telling
I think it's a pretty short story, you're a paint huffing native

>Who can stop them?
Their distinct lack of heart in the playoffs. Russians dont care about stanley cups

>implying anyone cares about CHL in Austria
Quite sad though, since CHL gave me the chance to meet Puljujarvi

If we get a finnish team next season, mayve I will fly over there

EBEL is all that matters right now, Playoffs starting soon

Nope, Im ridiculously white

I don't see the problem here

>no finns

Flolers at Jackets, who you got?

Pulju has a pizza face

We don't have any russian on >our team

Elite American Goaltending (JP Lamoureux)
Strong American Defense
Efficient Canadian scoring
All backed-up by solid Austrian players

memeing aside, I don't think the blowjackets let the losing streak reach 3

Bobrovski will probably rebound after his last game against the caps, 4-2 Columbus.

Post em

>wild one win away from blachawks
>blachawks have more losses
>COULD TAKE DIVISION TODAY

>tfw the Finnish golden shower generation died
>tfw the best thing that has ever appened to Finland was killed by a clean hit from a Buffalel player

Would you bang JP's sisters? Even though they are from ND from a french family?

>2 blonde bimbos playing hockey

You don't even have to ask about that m8

Winning the division would actually be massive. Though they play a shitload of games to end the season playing some wildcard shitter from the pacishit would be better than a 2-3 matchup.

Blackhawks are vulnerable as fuck desu

>people are actually blaming Scheifele for passing

Laine was calling for it

Not the most attractive twins.

does Toews actually suck now or is that just a meme?

I get the sense that he might just be coasting until the playoffs.

They look like they could breed giants though.

Never thought of him as an elite player. At least not flashy. He clearly has good leadership and does all of the little things a center should do right. He has never been an elite scorer but most of his goals are timely.
He is still a whioux faggot though.

these are some AVERAGE girls.

i mean they would be average if they lost a few pounds

Why does everybody here like the seattle seahawks so much?

Are they /ourteam/?

How washed up are the Sedins? It warms my heart that the NHL not only destroyed their bodies but also their spirits.

No people think scoring is the only important aspect of being good. Toews has 3 cups for a reason.

The only thing Toews does well anymore is win faceoffs. I'm a Hawks fan, but I'll be the first to admit that they're playing like shit this year. One can hope they're saving themselves for the playoffs.