Ozzy and Sharon split

How does Sup Forums react to the news?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zExc6SK4kpA
youtu.be/qnXCPcq_RTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

both are degenerates so who cares.

No one has given a shit about ozzy since 1991

Slight surprise since theyve been together so long, but I ultimately dont care.

Didn't he get on that very special "Trump is Hitler" Crazy Train a few days ago? Maybe Sharon is pro-Trump.

he reminds me of pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=zExc6SK4kpA

Marriage should only last 5 or 6 years after that people stop getting high off each other

take it to Sup Forums this has nothing to do with politics queer

She's a psycho cunt.
youtu.be/qnXCPcq_RTY
I just hope Ozzy doesn't get fucked over, he may be a old druggie rocker faggot but he's still a cool dude.

Is Ozzy still missing?

I wonder how many middle aged ladies would flip to Trump if Sharon was his VP?

Women hate men. They're just waiting for their husbands to die so they can take everything. Women are happier and healthier when their husbands die.

Im biggest black sab fan
And I think history of this band wouldve had a very good ending after release of Last Supper concert

Everything afterwards is just shit, and i dont care about Ozzys solo material

Ozzy is a fuckin savage
But who cares if he got a divorce, all I care about is if his music is good, and it is

his brain is complete mush

she has her own faime and money now

she can jsut leave him now, and rationalize it from his infidelities in teh 70s

>not caring about Ozzy's solo shit
Not even the Randy Rhoads era? What is wrong with you?

Based kangaroo.

Britbongs are shit, all the best left there a long time ago.

AHF AOREU FUCK FA SHEU SHO
FUCK OFF

Thanks to Sup Forums for the implicit link to Black Pigeon.

Sharon Osbourne has literally been her husband's savior for the past 36 years

When she dies, Ozzy will be dead in less than a year

She's a cunt
Has ran his affairs for years and when he's dead will use his name for her own agenda.
He should have left the bitch years ago.

yea and guess what he is white and she is jewish

COINCIENCE?
I THINK NOT

JEWS ARE PARASITES THAT SUCKS THEIR HOST FOR ALL THEY ARE WORTH UNTIL THEY ARE DRY AND THEN MOVE ON

this is what sharon has done she was a nobody jewish princess who was the daughter of a hollywood record mogul, she was already rich but she was greedy and went for more when she saw ozzys potential

truth

frank zappas jewish wife did that to now she is an SJW moron when frank was a conservative leaning libertarian

I hate Yoko Osbourne. I can't believe she had cancer and survived.
NOT FAIR!

Without sharon shekeling like a mad person, Ozzy would have NEVER become as popular as he was in the 1990s.

Same goes for the jews in KISS.

The truth is that Ronnie James Dio was 10000x more talented than Ozzy ever was.

The best band Ozzy ever had was with Rhoads. After that I didn't really follow him.

Yeah but Dio singing War Pigs or even the famous first song of the first Album was shit
Only Ozzy could do that

>she's a cunt

She is indeed a cunt; she's also a ruthless businesswoman who fucked god knows how many bands out of god knows how many shekels from the whole Ozzfest thing

But again, that sad: she's also Ozzy savior, and if it weren't for Sharon Osbourne, I likely wouldn't have seen the Sabbath reunion from '99 to the mid-2000's(and this was with Bill Ward, faggots; everything since he's been gone doesn't count)

So the verdict on Ozzy's wife = hung jury

Is this real or is this just a hypothetical.
I'm confused.
I would feel bad for Ozzy it seems like Sharon really takes care of him but, then again it's not really my business.

Problem is that Ozzy's brain is so rattled that he has a 50/50 chance of getting hit by a bus every time he crosses the street by himself.

>No one has given a shit about ozzy since 1983

>degenerate
>spends all day shitposting on a Japanese image board