GKMC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>S80>>TPAB>>>>>DAMN

GKMC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>S80>>TPAB>>>>>DAMN

finally, the truth

GKMC>>TPAB>S80=DAMN>>>>>Untitled

kendrick lamar: i'm a short rapper with a raspy voice but my flow is decent and i label my music as conscious rap so the white kids will think i'm saying something of value and give my albums inflated scores
me: good musician

TPAB>GKMC>S80>DAMN>UU

this is my opinion and aslso the right opinion

There's like, 3 good songs on TPAB [spoiler] and that's only if you replay Wesley's Theory 3 times in a row [/spoiler]. Still a lot more than DAMN, though.

Fuck you disgusting normies.

TPAB>DAMN>GKMC>S80

you're a filthy moron with horrible taste in everything.

damn >= gkmc > tpab >> uu = s80

TPAB is pleb filter

TPAB > GKMC >> UU > DAMN >> S80
>TPAB is supposed to be listened to on a song-by-song basis and not as a full album experience. Spotted the plebian.

Literally the only patrician answer.

GKMC>S80>TPB>DAMN.

TPAB>>GKMC>>DAMN.>>UU>>S80

>raspy voice
he has a raspy voice on 1 song and that's the blacker the berry

damn isnt better than good kid maad city in any universe

(you) are right

truth.

This is factual

Holy fucking shit you retards, this ranking has already been decided. There's no discussion.

TPAB > GKMC > DAMN > S80 > UU

The objectively correct ranking, others need not apply

>TPAB
Conceptually, musically, lyrically, fantastic. Love it. Ain't Gotta Lie is the only song I don't like that much. Great commentary.

>DAMN
Literally only a few hairs above GKMC. DAMN's themes are much more interesting, his wordplay is more entertaining, and as an album I just like it a bit more, even if the themes aren't fully sorted out.

>GKMC
Just going to come right out of the gate and say it: Poetic Justice, the second half of Sing About Me, and Real are pretty boring. More of a shame because the rest of the album is so fucking rock solid it's insane. This is only a few hairs under DAMN is because this song focuses on its concept much more than the themes, which is fine, there are albums like SATURATION where that happens and it's fine, but Kendrick is much better when he focuses on themes. Still has some of the best Kenny songs.

>S80
feels like a mixtape in a bad way. It's good, but delivers a lot of solid songs instead of a full album.

GKMC > TPAB > UU > DAMN > S80

>DAMN above GKMC
nigga how can you think that LOVE, LOYALTY, GOD, and YAH are better than Poetic Justice and Real lmao

Poetic Justice and Real just always felt corny to me. Like I said, DAMN is hairs above GKMC. On an overall level they're basically equal but as an album I prefer DAMN over GKMC.

All wrong.

DAMN>GKMC>TPAB>UU>S80

>not liking untitled
It has some of his best tracks, like untitled 02.

GKMC>TPAB>DAMN>S80>Untitled

GKMC>TPAB>OD>S80>Damn

Name me five good songs from DAMN because i can only name 3
DNA
YAH
HUMBLE

XXX
DNA
LOVE
FEEL
LUST