Shows like this?

It doesnt have to be drug related or shit like that. But it has that really nice Martin Scorsese feeling with the biography theme and freeze frames etc etc. I love it so it would be nice to get some help here

Other urls found in this thread:

highsnobiety.com/2016/07/21/narcos-season-two-trailer/
youtube.com/watch?v=nkOKkS7mKfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Patron del Mal was the better pablo escobar series, but it was a novela so make of that what you will.

The blond guy is so fucking annoying in this series. I don't know if it's the actor or the character

Really? I thought he was quite good. Fits that alienated Gringo role perfectly.

Not that guy, but I found him more annoying in that he's totally fucking pointless. Just make the show about Pablo.

when's this shit getting another season

September i think

>avoid dub to achieve "authenticity"
>most of the actors aren't even spics
>pablo is a fucking BR that can barely babble spanish

Both the character and the actor are annoying. They should have axed him for more time with based Carrillo and Pena

> Authenticity
> force fucking macaulay culkin protag as some sort of fucking badass so all americans could relate
With out that fucking annoying cunt the show would be ten times better legit

This. Personally I don't mind him, but I doubt there's a person in the world who says that he's their favorite character. He just takes up time that could be used by the more interesting characters.

>yfw Narcos will die this season

>> force fucking macaulay culkin protag as some sort of fucking badass so all americans could relate
>>macaulay culkin
perfect description

>narcos

Season 2 when?

next friday senpai
highsnobiety.com/2016/07/21/narcos-season-two-trailer/

>highsnobiety.com/2016/07/21/narcos-season-two-trailer/
cool thanks

Is season 2 final season?

He's good for exposition, it's not like the average person actually understands anything about Colombia, much like him

That scene was fucking amazing

colombia is a violent shitbox

that's all anyone needs to understand about it

Can't wait for this. I miss the intimidating belt shuffle and nose wipe/sniff

the novela part is almost unintrusive really, and the character development is leaps over that netflix sitcom

also, you can always fast forward whenever the touchy feely music and MUH PATICO themes start appearing

Did anyone else cry for Gacha when poor Freddy died?

>based Carrillo and Pena
Best boys.

>that scene where Carillo calls Pablo on the phone and says just like Pablo knows where he and his family live he also knows where Pablo's family lives
>then he calls him a faggot
How can one man be so based?

Fuck I love the show when it's just about these guys.

Gustavo is a pretty cool guy too. Sup Forums should have started a petition to get rid of the useless blond guy before season 2 filmed

Fucking loved this guy. Charismatic as fuck

Best character reporting in.

>tfw your rooting for Pablo

>mfw this trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=nkOKkS7mKfY

Cant fucking wait

>didn't trust his soldiers/comrades
>decided to learn English by himself

Based.

Was anyone else disappointed by this show? The different stories were interesting but the way the focus is on all the characters every episode allows for no momentum in the individual storylines to be carried forward.

I think the show could have been really improved if they instead focused on one character or one faction every episode which would have a self contained arc. This way it feels more like a show and not like a documentary.

The only thing I was disappointed in was blondy faggot being the main character. The only good thing about him was his sexy wife and even then the spic qts were still better (that one commie chick, hnnnng)

September 2nd!

I love this show, the fucking best part is that a lot of this shit is fucking 100% real life. Pablo Escobar really was that big of a monster.

Every time I saw something crazy on the show I thought "this was part that was made up for the TV to make it more interesting as a show" then I looked it up and it actually fucking happened.

What about some cat and mouse shows? Like shows about the police chasing after a criminal or vice versa.

Breaking Bad
Boardwalk Empire
Deutschland '83
The SHIELD

True Detective to add to