I FUCKING HATE THEM, PLEASE MAKE THEM EXTINCT. END THEIR EXISTANCE, I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. I CANT FUCKING SLEEP

I FUCKING HATE THEM, PLEASE MAKE THEM EXTINCT. END THEIR EXISTANCE, I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. I CANT FUCKING SLEEP

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cyper-Insecticide-Lb-Control-Spray/dp/B003C2ETI2/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1453056612&sr=8-2&keywords=cyper wp&linkCode=sl1&tag=pestsoff-20&linkId=c3edcde8d6034770aada5144136a5f26
youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whitey right?

They will never die sadly, they've been around since the dinosaur era. Worst insect known to man, disgusting little faggots

i am white as snow yes

i want to kill them all in my city, i cant stand them, i am so angry and disgusted.

hahahah cute

look bro, i want to start by them, i live in a city... i am begging you make them stop, stop living that is

thats not china

i am shaking, i cant read that, i just want them extinct. out of our world, forever.

other species go extinct , WHY NOT THOSE FUCKING DISGUSTING FAGGOTS? end them! get rid of them once and for all,

They probably think the same thing about humans

yeah they propably wrote CATS the musical. they think? WAKE UP AND KILL ALL OF THEM. i have to study for monday... and now its all shit , thanks to a fucking incect

Damn quads tho

That insect is way more prepared for survival than you. If one of those deserves to keep on living it's the cocroach. If you kys they won't bother you.

They get 42 virgins when they die

never seen one here in belgium. welcome to join us

Those are pretty cool

i ll fucking burn them all

But it's not sexist towards female cockroaches

i live relative close to you, here they dont fly, and they are darker. but i cant stand them. antartica?

>be me
>doing work on computer as I look out my window
>notice something move on the floor near the corner
>see a disgusting fucking roach, all smug and arrogant in broad daylight, probably thinks its invincible
>get angry, not just disgusted but angry at smug roach
>slowly get out of room, run down to the kitchen and find my lighter
>run upstairs, slowly walk into room to prevent scaring the fucker off
>there it is, all confident and smug
>very slowly walk closer, seeing its stupid arrogant antenna twitch up and down
>pull the trigger on the lighter just enough to let the gas out but not trigger the spark
>gas starts filling the corner, little fucker is smug as ever
>*click*
>big fireball and the thing flips on its back statically moving its legs in pain
>you smug little shit thought you can come in my house, Ill teach you to fuck with me, I think
>I turn the lighter on and off onto its ass, making sure it stays alive while slowly burning
>hear pops and sizzles each time
>eventually it just stops reacting the flame and I burn its smug little head, crushing it with a piece of paper to make sure its dead

And most will survive. You're fucked. Move to another country and leave them alone, you fucking pussy.

One roach can have as many roachy wives as he wants

thats what i am talking about, FUCKING BURN THEM smug piece of shit, you are my fucking hero . burn them all

Fucking Turks

Roacharia law commands her execution for not wearing a churka.

YOU ANTISEMITIC GOY!!!

a roach is more powerfull than you? its just an insect. oops

dddduuubbbbzzzz

So you don't like my little friend?

you sound super duper hardcore. what's your secret to kicking so much ass on an a pedo anime forum?

no no , roaches with feet and hands that is. i am just a whitey white.

These are not dubs roachammed

i was trying to get them

No, it's more resistant.

>desperately wants all cockroaches extinct
>instead of ticks
OP is confirmed faggot. Why don't you try CLEANING your fucking hovel for once. You know, get rid of the fermenting piss bottles and old Hot Pockets wrappers littering your room. WASH your fucking cum rag. CLEAN your fucking bathroom...
>I have roaches
There's a reason why you have roaches.

Eating babies

He would be quite beautiful, if he didn't wore that weird looking belt connected to a button

/his/

JUST ONE came from my open window .

based wood roach

hissing turkroach

oh no.... oh my god... NO

I grew up in Texas. These things were everywhere.

Moved to Southern California. Have not seen one roach in my entire 5 years living here.

Those bastards need water, aint no water out here for them

Go by some borax. Treat your places perimeter thoroughly and pour that shit under all cabinets etc. This will 100% get rid of them in time. If that shit touches them, they die.

OK, thats the plan then, bye bye roaches, iam so fucking serious

I meant actual boric acid powder, which will work quicker. Correction.

Why not? It's a beautiful insect. I was planning on breeding them but they lay so many eggs I woudn't be able to take care of them all. I think I'll just free one of the parents with the eggs in some alley.

I am serious too. Southern California is an actual desert. It never rains here either, hence why they don't survive in abundance here.

I live in a northern part of the US. Here, only ghetto niggers have these. Don't be a ghetto nigger.

i ll do that. but it was just one, i just have a phobia. extreme phobia... imagine me posting that image,

There are commercial powders and also cheaper less effective methods like Also, you can use amazon.com/Cyper-Insecticide-Lb-Control-Spray/dp/B003C2ETI2/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1453056612&sr=8-2&keywords=cyper wp&linkCode=sl1&tag=pestsoff-20&linkId=c3edcde8d6034770aada5144136a5f26

and buy it and put it in a pump sprayer.

Also start cleaning your filthy house.

Honestly I hate mosquitoes more. Roaches crawl around and try to avoid you.

Mosquitoes go after you every fucking chance they get, in swarms. They lay their eggs in even the smallest body of water (literally inches deep). And they fly after you

i am so white i am green,, i dont need roaches.

How comes the dominant life form of this planet is such a weak pussy

Rip Adam West

i dont even have ants. it was that fucking time, thats why i freaked out, but you guys help a lot. but i wont fucking sleep. but i have to study.

it's okay user, I don't like Turks either

What's your problem with turkish people? Just kidding, their existence is the problem.

i dont care about people now, just those fckers, but i am feeling better, maybe i ll go for a walk or something

thanks

best comment so far

youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME lets dance as i defend my home.

wow that is cruel... Honestly they don't know shit, their behavior is just a result of preprogrammed reaction to stimuli

cruel is a 5 letter word

Don't bother

Silverfish ain't that bad, they only live in moisture areas(bathrooms mostly)

Badass I haven't gotten Quads in a while.

just like fugitive birds, building a nest out of stimuli,

ok

wurt

That's not a silverfish tho

Control alt nigger. Found ya sport

buy grits, pour it on piece
of paper, leave it around they eat the grits, then they drink water and blow up and die.

I know basic biology, just don't bother trying to convince these guys of the innocency of the cocroaches. It's no use.

I only see firebrats and silverfish in the laundry room. They don't seem interested in any other area.

>implying cruel is a 5 letter oh fuck it is

i left a piece of dried out chicken, is this ok??? i am so scared

no you idiot, that will just feed them, grits will make them blow up and die.

saturday night right?

02:37 a.m. sunday

ok, i ll feed that to my cat, now what should i do with the watermelon that i left outside my door?

europe? is europe allright for roaches?

There ya go op

>pic related

Yeah sadly I don't see many, I like bugs. Actually here in northern Spain I've only seen one once in my grandpa's house when I was a kid (really old house).

i used to raid those fuckers when i was young. now i m old and weak, i mean i am just 23

I always enjoyed watching them do their shit, I even handled them some times when they were friendly.

muah

Turkish genocide was tried once already, didn't work. You can't kill those fucking things.

>tfw used to get these in my old apartment all the time
filthy ass neighbors. sharing walls with other units is the worst

I want to read this because I fucking hate Chinese people, but the stories are so fucking esoteric.

I offer this instead

japanegro, thats the name i was looking for

As long as Keith Richards so live the cockroach.

at least he doesnt have an incect problem

Show me what a cockroach looks like t. Europoor

[spoiler] I already know what a Turkroach looks like[/spoiler]

Be grateful, op.
You could be plagued by the ultimate niggers of the animal kingdom.
I almost lost my fucking mind dealing with these six legged vampires.

i am talking about incests . thats retarbed

Ticks are not that bad