People who make more than $20k a year or more don't go on Sup Forums

people who make more than $20k a year or more don't go on Sup Forums

Bahawahahahaha

130k here fagget.

Shut up stupid I earn £50 grand which will be like $60 grand in your nigga infested country and no Muslims live in my city before you talk more shit

77k + 18-22% in quarterly incentive bonuses, ~90k total on average.

25 year old pothead software engineer

$125/hr x 1600 hours = $200K

50 year old non-pothead software engineer

Dead nigger storage engineer

>9000 dollarydoos/month

>itt lying spoiled rich kids living off daddy's money

Calling bullshit. What could you possibly get from browsing this site at that age and with that income? What's the dark truth about you?

I make 70k a year. How else would pay for prostitutes, they don't take foodstamps you poor fucks.

$300k/y but I only visit once every few weeks.

WTF. I get bored just like everyone else.

>whats the dark truth about you
he asks on a forum known for its crossdressing teenage boys

People with jobs don't go on Sup Forums
People with lives don't go on Sup Forums
People with gf/bfs don't go on Sup Forums
FTFY

Bullshit. Muslims are like roaches, once they arrive, they spread and infest.

Seriously? Are you are fucking moron? Entertainment, personal social interaction and ease of boredom is subjective faggit. Get the fuck out of here.

i make about $50k. but then i also make it in a real currency and am not an amerilard

Has to be traps.

I still make $1.2m incl bonuses as a UX designer. ggthx

you just paraphrased feeling good about yourself?

Newfag projecting his life on others with gross generalizations has been detected. Proceed with caution so he does not get triggered.

Actually, just kill yourself faggit.

I fucking work part time at a gas station and make more than $20,000 a year wtf

~$110k, Airline Pilotfag reporting in. Working tomorrow so bored on a Saturday night.

What's everyone else's excuse?

Well, Russell's Teapot would play into effect here.

No.

This.

waiting until just before work to get drunk then?

45k after tax

Really need to change jobs

I make 72k a year, but this is a paystub from last year before i got my promotion where i was making a little over 50k.

$500k/year

100 year old non software engineer pothead

All these fags lying about their earnings yet can't lie about the fact if they had so much money they'd be out getting laid on a Saturday night instead of sitting infront of a PC like an awkward social retard.

i started hanging out here ages ago and it's still fun even though I have my life together with a gf that I love, uni's going great and I have lots of friends. the anonymity here provides a harsh lingo that you can't find anywhere else, it's raw and honest and fun

I won the lottery a couple of years ago and get $1000 day for life.

Definitely the traps.

False.

$72k main job + $10k side job + $20k trading income = $102k my negro

because Taylor Swift didn't come here to ask us what to name her cat, that was just some top zozzling or whatever the fuck you faggots say these days

>more than $20k a year or more

Wireless sales 30k on here at least twice a week

When I was kid I didn't make any money but Even now when I make too much money I still come back here.

Keep using that as your excuse to be a lowlife OP.

summerfags...

$90k boob job + $10 hand job + $100k dealing income. Come at me bro.

What the fuck do you know?
I'm the richest man on earth. Timestamp for proof.

implying sex is the best thing on earth

I call bullshit
Steve Jobs is dead

Yeah no

Euronigs all earn monopoly money

Enjoy your collapsing economy

They are some nice tits

Definitely better than trying to jerk off to the same old pictures of traps and stolen photos

About 70k in shitty US dollar terms, UK fag cracker here.
It's not just autists, pedo scum, neckbeards and virgins that come here. Excellent example of tunnel vision autism in action there.

I'm here because this shit makes me laugh

Good day nig nogs

And amerifags don't even have a job. So they voted in Trump to beg him to reopen dem there mills

Moralfags=newfag niggers

Gtfo cancerous queer

Lul

You europoor just gobble up your mainstream media lies dontcha

Train driver salary. Lel. Immigrants stole your jobs?

It's dem dare mills you elitist snob

$800 000 per year here
Need to get off here soon or will probably get fired

Hows it feel to still be the same poor cunt you were before you voted for Trump?

Accountant btw...

false lol

im 20 years old, and I steal bitcoins and have almost $100k and 9 months ago, I had jack shit, so fuck off lol, just because youre a broke retard doesnt mean we all are.

Is that you Mr. President?

Wasn't poor before

Ain't poor after

Didn't vote for either idiot

Not only are you poor but also delusional

Logged in to his bank and took a screenshot to prove a point.
Not sure what that point even was.
That you're poor?
Insecure much?

US president's salary is about half that.
I'm Canadian btw

i make about 34k a year. i come here everyday mainly to lurk

prob lol

Too fucking stupid to vote?

For the foolish, it's clear I have a credit every 15 days for $1951.00. That's my salary you dumb shit.

I do, and I do

I'm a rich fag I make over 300k a year off of retards in LA who don't like there noses

Too lazy

Bull Shit
>25k here

I make nearly $100,000 with bonus every year and my wife makes $85,000 a year as a nurse. 40 yr old fag here with 2 houses, one paid for and owing 90k on the other. AMA

$2000 a fortnight and still poor.
Accountant my ass

What's it like to be poor?

I keep my checking around $10K. I use the rest of my money effectively. 2017 only having 1 account?

this is a mainstream website, visiting Sup Forums is like browsing facebook or foxnews

the only difference is that here on Sup Forums you have freedom of speech

Hahaha I clear close to 1.5 mil a year. Nice try faggot.

I made $192k in 2016.

Fortnight?

Gtfo with this euro niggotry

Do you realise when your wife is doing "night shifts" she's actually taking it up the ass from the doctors that make $200k a year?

You have money left over after you paid all your credit cards? learn to read fucko then do your accountancy exam

this

Med mary j dispensary And grow co-owner, also work at family jewelry store.
Pull in $8-10K a month. Married to finance manager shes an 8/10. Live in 500k house. Both got $50k+ cars. My dick is 6 inches, I'm 5'9 200 muscular, half white and half cherokee And have fucked 8 diff bitches lowest was a 6/10 the best was a 9/10 Spanish queen, I know not alot, but they were all long term and I'm 26. I come here cuz I'm bored, part of me feels dead inside and I hate alot of people and this world. I know alot of people here have shitty lives but I do everything I can to intuitively be nice to ppl who arent chads and bitches and feel the pain cuz I've lived through it

Im an engineer. Your'e a retard who posts tits you'll never touch for attention. On Sup Forums of all places. Bet your'e a trap/pony fag too.

that's after you factor in r9k right?

shit thread

I make 100k, support a family of 4. I'm not poor, but money gets tight. Wife has no interest in working. She's a good mom, waste of a degree.

I make like 25-30
It depends
I want more though :(

Being someone whos been poor his own life (>10k a year living with single mom) and having just finished university with an engineering degree, what sort of life can i expect now?

So that makes you a plastic surgeon, or a coke dealer.

I make ~45k a year and I've been going here since ~2005.

I have been lurking this site for well over 6 years. I have seen the birth and death of many boards and I have not yet to post a single post. Yes you heard me, not one post. Not one shit post/meme/captcha completed.

This is my first post in over 6 years, let it be known. Also check em..

made about 149k last year

sup Sup Forums

It's a fucking disgrace to society employers waste their money on criminals like you that should be shoe'd into the prison industrial complex instead of giving a job to a hardworking law abiding citizen. Of course you're bosses are probably crooks and tax evaders who'd steal food off the plate of a child if they felt like having a snack while voting to slash local school district funding whenever they go to the polls.

I make 100k+ as an engineer in Indiana. Went to Purdue, in state tuition (15k in debt). I'm an electrical engineer, 34 years old. Solidly middle class. Computer engineering is where the money is, but jobs are located in HCOL. I'm happy.

Brit here

Why the fuck do Americans make so much money?

If you make any less than thatbyou're either:
A) A kid who considers chores ti be a job
B) Unemployed
C) Incredibly stupid

Literally anyone can earn at least 30k with minimal effort and experience. Most people here(that aren't NEETs) have probably never earned less than 30k.

>first post in 6 years

That's literally impossible, you cannot read this boards without commenting on someone being stupid or calling out how stupid they are.

Strong work ethic. You're not man here unless you work 50+ hours per week.

23 and making six figures. Mostly just here for the weird shit I can't find anywhere else.

Traps.