Alright Sup Forums i need your opinion. I've been talking to this girl for a few months now and shes very shy...

Alright Sup Forums i need your opinion. I've been talking to this girl for a few months now and shes very shy. She sent me these pictures of her and i feel like its a Trap. Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7BOmojLYjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2nd pic

1st pic - Armin from Attack on Titan cosplaying as a girl.

how big is his dick

It's a Man

Bang that trap like there is no tomorrow

seems like she wants you to say something about the pictures. like "you look really cute in that" or something. if you've been talking for months and she hasn't stopped talking to you then its a good sign. if she's shy then she wants you to say something. its a waste of time playing the patience game as she doesn't have the confidence to say anything to you. just go for it. stop being so beta and say something

OP Here, my thing is im very up front with her and tell her how i feel about her, but in the 4 months ive known her she hasnt Spoken via voice or sent me a picture yet(i found these on hidden social media, she doesnt know)

trap. no doubt about it then. go for it anyway though. hot trap either way

yeah its most probably a trap. ask her about it thats what i would do

i dont know what to do guys, i think i love her

OP is a faggot.

That's Kayla faggot, she's a known Sup Forums posting Trump supporter.

Kek, that bulge.

That chick doesnt even look like the one i posted??

not even the same girl

so is op getn catfished or nah?

She's at 2:08

youtube.com/watch?v=P7BOmojLYjo

i dont think thats the same person is it? I really need to figure out who the fuck this girl is talking to me

If trap who cares, Get poop on dick son! really if you have been talking and feel for her/him then whats it really matter.

It's her, she used to post on Sup Forums until she got doxxed and nudes leaked.

>nudes leaked.
/r/ ing

Don't, some has said she seventeen. They were leaked by old bf.