Real blackmail thread. Post your kik if you got anything to trade for these. Help bump for more

Real blackmail thread. Post your kik if you got anything to trade for these. Help bump for more.

Sexy af

Moarr

Anykne lurking?

Need links. Dont be a fag

Mods?

Kik if u got sonethin to trade for it

What would you trade it for ?

Kik me.
Chantrades

Trips gets vid of choice

Trips - Surprise me

Trips

Rolling for this one

Rolling for this one

Reroll
Kik: ummidkidc

where can i find this?

I have it, kik me: chantrades
Only if u have anything good to trade

Bump

Reroll

Roll

Keep rollin

Rolling

Roll

Can I hear some stories behind these pics/vids OP?

Rolling

Sure which 1

Let's start with the first vid. Who is the second girl? What did you have on her that you were able to blackmail both of them, etc.

Reroll

Rolling for first one

re

Two good friends. I actually didnt make this one, but in the vid it shows that they were stripping on skype, fat one gave her dox for fb add, guy recording finds skinny friends fb who has bf, bms them both into eating eachother out/fingering/groping. Lots of crying

Rerolling

rolling

Yeah but I don't get why the skinny friend would go along with it. What was he threatening them with exactly? Him just having the fat girl's personal info doesn't seem like something that would get two women willingly doing whatever some guy tells them to do.

Roll

Roll

Rerolling

rolling

The skinny one had a bf, the fat one convinced skinnu girl to flash strangers on skype and then basically doxxed her friend. The whole time fat one was crying "im so sorry" lol u can tell she felt hella bad cuz bf seemed like the jelious type who would leave her 4 this

Rolling

fuck me just get me the trips

roll

Or kik me sonetgin worth trading

Ah, I see. Which video that you've shown here do you enjoy the most?

Reroll

Rolling again...

Either the first one, or the video of these friends.

Any other screencaps of the videos of the two friends you linked

roll again

Another roll.

Ive already gaven a bunch for free.. hoping to get trades on kik

first one

Roll

Rolling for this one

Let's get those satan trips

rollin

I appreciate it user. Unfortunately you probably won't get much in the way of people willing to trade but if you do, good on you. If people gave guidance on how to do this sort of thing there would be more material out there to trade. As it is though, I doubt there are much successful blackmailings by multiple people.

Reroll

Op why dont you give out your method of bm. Walk us through. Some of us might be able to use it to get somewhere.

Youd be suprised

first one

Get nudes.. ask for more

rolling for this one

RR

I'd love to be surprised. Life is boring. This sort of stuff is exciting. As much as I've tried to join the underground I've never been able to.

I agree with this guy rolling.

roll

Amazing. Wonder what the threat was to get her to allow a dog to lick her pussy.

reroll

Roll

Bump

This is demented. Continue comrade!

rollin

Rolling
Kik: ummidkidc

roll again

Come on trips!

fml

still rollin

I remember seeing this one on a site somewhere

Ffs, been rolling for 40 mins. Reroll

Been looking for this or ages, don't fail me now trips

Roll again

Oooh, do you have screencaps too? Care to share. I'd love to even just see the conversation between you two.

roll

TRIPZ

Messaged u twice...

Rolling for the first