Surprise!!!! Zenday being cast in Spider-Man Homecoming is controversial!!!! Please preorder tickets!!!! #nomanbabies...

Surprise!!!! Zenday being cast in Spider-Man Homecoming is controversial!!!! Please preorder tickets!!!! #nomanbabies #progress #blackactorsmatter

Go back to Sup Forums you racist bigot this is 2016

I thought you said Tay Zonday was cast in it

>"first black Mary Jane"

When will people wake up and realize it's the current year?

>it's a nobody website that keeps pointing out something as a fact when there's no confirmation who she's playing and is most likely some black character called Michelle that's been in recent comics

>Bitdefender's Safe Advisor

I can`t take you serious

Chocolate raaaaaaiiin
Mary-Jane has a new face again

**I turn away from the mic to shot web

Why is it okay for niggers to appropriate white culture but not the other way around?

Eminem did pretty well for himself

>Fans are lashing out
>Check out these three tweets

music is a white invention

>insignificant number of people complain
>OMG IT'S A GIANT BACKLASH CONTROVERSY
Every fucking time. I swear there's more people complaining about people complaining

Have you actually listened to eminem's lyrics?

Because if you take something from a baby, they cry.

hey guys! let's leave some mean youtube comments, spam this shit on Sup Forums every hour, branch out into twitter, and send a bunch of ironically racist tweets to let Sony know what we think of it!
surely it won't backfire at all by generating even more fake controversy and give Sony a convenient excuse to deflect genuine criticism for a shitty movie

I hope this movie bombs.

Not because of Black MJ but because Sony/Disney had to cancel the Spiderman Sinister Six movie and instead make this shitty reboot

>white
>culture
Does not compute.

the whole fucking planet is dominated by white culture you retard. You don't notice it because you are in it. White culture has spread far and wide.

>le controversy
Keep going, Sony. It'll surely work this time!

>dude Europeans have culture so we do too!
You're not European, Sup Forumscuck. You're American, and American whites have no culture.

Yeah, and I've seen him live twice.

I hope it bombs because it's capeshit. Enough already.

>first black mary jane

This will go over everybody's head.

I'm English you twat

>Made shit skin detected
Lmao you guys literally have the color of poop calm down

So how is Eminem related to nigger culture? He's doing his own thing that's more successful than 99% of black rappers

Even worse. Your "culture" is getting piss drunk and rioting in the streets over soccer matches.

why do you care? i mean, why does anyone care? i see absolutely nothing of significance with this casting. whiners like to whine, i guess.

At this point either Marvel is going to redub that her name is Mary Jane or face bullshit backlash that she's actually just playing a character named Michelle whose initials happen to be "M.J." between her first and last name.

hope they keep on doing that and humiliating fans and taking them for granted. Worked great for ghostbusters and didnt woke folks and push people to the right at all

dunno how accurate imdb actually is, but she's just listed as michelle. and what kind of name zendaya even is? just zendaya, not even made up actor surname.

Protip: nobody does care, it's a false flag to generate interest in the movie, open your eyes

Here we go again....again

too bad Sup Forums's the only place to fall for it and spam threads complaining about it every 2 hours

Why do they have to pretend like the don't know why fans are lashing out?
>find out why people are confused as to why they cast a white read head as a half black girl!

no one's pretending. it's just such a non-issue not meriting the constant spam threads. we're not pretending, we're just not juveniles stuck on the casting of a cartoon character. there have been numerous iterations already. someone tries something different and there's an uproar? fuck that.

Why is it always a nigger though? Why not an Asian or Hispanic?

Are there even Hispanics in the new spiderman crap?