You faggots have 10 seconds to find one thing wrong with america. protip: you can't

you faggots have 10 seconds to find one thing wrong with america. protip: you can't

He's standing right there on the tank. I win.

>ass backwards imperial system
>ass backwards political system, effectively a kleptocracy
>the american dream has moved to Scandinavia because social mobility in the US is shit
>elected The Annoying Orangeā„¢ president
>there are places in the US that, were they to secede, would be literal third world countries.
>just as likely to die at the hands of an extreme right terrorist as a muslim one.

Wasn't that hard tbqh phamalamadingdong

The west coast

>fuck your anti-imperial system ideas
>fuck your perception of our superior political system
>The American dream is becoming bigger and better than ever before
>Trump got elected fairly like every other president before
>The places that want to secede are liberal bullshit people like you
>Extreme rightwing terrorist HAHAHHAHH no.
>lol ur a fag

west coast is the best coast. NEXT

This
>predatory healthcare system with no advantages
>predatory education system with no advantages
>our financial sector is a playground for morally ambiguous rich bastards
>no integrity in any of our leaders, no one to look to in crisis
>contempt for those who need help, disgust for those who get help, financial or mental
>we literally try to destroy the founding principles of the nation we "love"

Excellent arguement

Just mad because you already live in a 3rd world country lol

Left coast is niggerish n fail

Cars suck

>our healthcare system is all fucked up because of a lame ass weak non threatening suburban bullshit attempt at socialized healthcare
>our education system is fucking amazing. fuck yourself.
>capitalism motherfucker. Hating on their success like you don't have the same 24 hours
>leaders get exchanged
>people who need help in this country get the help they need. it's fucking fine bro
>LOL oh ok you're a troll. Got it.

I know

shave your armpits you fat fucking feminist

Paper walls

I am fucking mad. We spend trillions on our military and maintain a standing army on 3 fucking continents but we cut goddamn funding to healthcare because "lol we broke"

people without papers stay behind the wall

>lol it's fucking fine bro

Please let there be another civil war so I can kill you and your family

LOL you're an idiot. We spend trillions on our military because our allies WANT us there to protect them. They're taking advantage of our military. That's why they need to pay. They don't pay, we leave.

You have no fucking clue, do you? I lived on bases in the U.K. and Turkey. They fucking hate us there, and in some cases their military is better than us. Only difference between us and them is we can afford 20,000 next generation jets for no fucking reason other than to sell them to this "enemy". Who are we fighting again? What global threat requires 3 standing global armies?

LOL "they hate us there" who, the fucking citizens? Your neighbors there? Bruh, the fucking governments want us there because those weak ass paper thin countries would collapse at the slightest threat without our intervention.

Yeah I'm male so no

And conservative

I'm down

Now's good

oh sorry my bad. your comment sounded like you weren't male

Their military is not better than our's. The only two comparable are Russia and China. And we still outspend and out train our guys multiple times over.

Who told you that? Alex "Government Gill Men" Jones? Or our military industrial complex that also doubles as the fucking Republican Party?

The Brits hated us there, because we don't do shit for them other than start fights in pubs. The Turks just stole from us and pretend to "learn" from us. Our military presence in both places is a 40 year old relic, like every other thing about this fucked up country. I can't wait until you fuckers wake up when your 80 year old deluded overlords die

WHAT THREAT. Before Trumps spastic use of the red button, we were coordinating strikes against terrorist cells in Syria and Iraq. I doubt a bunch of medieval LARPers are a threat that requires perpetual war to fuel our war economy

Niggers
>/thread

Really, it is. We hire fucking dregs who wanna play CoD and snipe in real life. Little better than conscripts. Our police state produces cops than can take down a soldier in all instances, the base here frequently runs exercises that proves it. The Euros produce better career soldiers in all instances

The Turks and Arabs can't compete, Asian countries haven't actually fought in 70 years, and Russians only do well against starving slav states they've already destabilized

Turks have a decent army, but it's only purpose is to invade Greece someday.

Why does your Trump cartoon look like he's fit, when in reality Trump is fat disgusting slob?

i'm neutral on Trump but damn I love that kick ass image

The military is basically a jobs program for stupid rednecks.

American Rednecks: the ultimate welfare queens.