I'm a marine on duty, bored as fuck. AMA

I'm a marine on duty, bored as fuck. AMA

should of joined the reserves brah.

You a pog?

Youre a fuckin pog ass boot arent you?

i was thinking the same thing

nigger faggot was a pog

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

Hes not in chucks so hes not a grunt

Yeah, for now. I deal with SIGINT, but I have a seat at BRC next month, so I'll have Recon as a secondary MOS after

Why do you get a hard-on when you kill little Iraqi children?

You missed all the fun boot. Blame your parents for not having you a few years earlier.

wait.. thats not normal?

How are you going to BRC and not a grunt?

Pogue is also acceptable. POG person other than grunt. Okay- pogues are bitches that remain inside the wire. I was 12B, did route clearance with infantry Iraq 2004.

I don't get why marines hate on anyone not a grunt. Congratulations on not being an idiot. Enjoy getting out eventually with a marketable skill.

I know I did. That's why I'm going Recon, and then it's a natural progression to go Matsoc during the send enlistment. I'm gonna see some action one way or another god damn it

Its the radio Reconnaissance program. So I'll basically do the same job as any recon dude, but also have to deal with SIGINT and I&W since I'm an Arabic linguist too

Police/corrections/fire fighter. They all love vets especially combat arms.

0311 or gtfo

How racist and corrupt are you?

Alright dude. Try going to BRC. I bet you'd wash out the first week of the pool

I also happen to be a marine on duty, AMA

That boot blouse is pretty motivating... Boot

On duty doing what, sucking dick?

Lol probs

0351 in?

Devil dogs, I see

Yeah because you fucks are smart as shit

Someone's butthurt...

03 Motor T baby

Calling people boots is the bootest thing to fucking do

Haha okay. I've been to Iraq and Afghanistan. Done and seen real shit. Im on Effexor because 3 guys in my platoon died. 0311 is just a number. The fact that you even mention that way makes me suspicious that you even know what the fuck you're talking about. Get a life

Haha former 0351 with 2/7, hbu man?

Rah devil, what base? I too am working.

Kek

Tone down the motivation. Lejeune

Where?

What's your favorite crayon flavor?

I can sense the butthurt with this one

Fuuuuuck 29 stumps
I'm with 1/4
Good shit though 2/7 I've heard isn't a fucking joke

Teach me everything they taught you. As an American it is your duty if you are a patriot to inform the populous to be as capable as possible and eventually free ourselves from enormous government and restore the republic and citizen army. Spill the beans Imperial pawn, what has the empire taught you?

Get the fuck off your phone.
Damn POG

Where are you? It's boring as shit in Dallas, too.

Fuck off isis

As an ex-marine myself, I can tell you that there are only two types of military men: steers and queers. Which one are you?

HOO-RAY!

>Size 10 shoes
Feelsbadbro

the fuck is duty. i keep hearing marines complain about it

Keep on keeping on Devil Dog. Thank you for your service. This beer is for you.

yeah, police and corrections. How many cops do you think we need? And that explains why there are so many dumb ass cops who over use force.

The world war trilogy isnt over yet. He has time.

I love that Marines are to dumb to spell 'pogue'. And then dumb enough to invent a shitty backronym for it.

Thanks dude

Show us your dick, face and asshole.

When you let monkeys out of the zoo, you're liable to have a pretty wild time of it in the streets.

P.O.G.
Person
Other than
Grunt

HA excellent

Any day my dude. I know what it's like. Army fag here.

Anybody have any questions about preparing for BRC or on the flip side, have any advice for me for when I actually get there?

You're an idiot. The all veterans make up less than 5% of the US POPULATION. That's less people that are collecting welfare

Duty=Work=Responsibility=Job=Mission=Role

Dope, what's up dude. Got a few buddies in the Army

No questions, Jodie just wanted to say hi.

I bet OP is Wagner

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Why aren't you in Charlies?

STOLEN VULUR OMG U GUNA GO 2 JAIL

Wagner loves the cock

Where can I find copypasta?

Stolen valor LARP thread?

shut the fuck up. go back to 9gag.

Bitch, I put Jodie to shame

that is one sweet red ryder. but you'll still shoot your eye out

Go back to tumblr

Haha! Jodie!

Have you eaten an MRE? If so, how did it taste?

2) Where can I get the above item?

How's the effexor working for you?

some MREs are better than others

I fucking love MREs. well, not that vegitarian shit.

How you doing bro? You stateside? Stay safe and thanks son.

I think you can get them at army surplus stores

Sheeeit, I was at 2nd RadBn, where you at nig-nog?

JON GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Yeah, they're edible but that's about it. Except for the chili with beans, it's decent.
I've seen them at the commissary, maybe at surplus stores or something. If you want them for camping or whatever, get a better brand

It's okay. It doesn't get rid of nightmares. But I'm more likely to think before I say something that comes of ignorant or aggressive. Sex drive goes to hell, still works. Just don't think about sex as often as I did.

Thanks man! I've wanted to try one
Cool, cool

I've heard the Estonian military MREs are better than the American ones, but I'm not too sure, so I'm gonna try to get both and provide my judgement

I'm at 2nd SadBN as we speak brah. You a linguist?

Not OP, but former Muh-reen here - mine are the purple ones

Nah, I was a 31. I can't believe I never thought of "SadBn" the whole time I was there.

I didn't come up with it lol. How long ago were you here? Maybe I know you

I left there end of February, 2016. Good 'ole Alpha Co

go for either the beefaroni, spaghetti w/ meatball, or beef ravioli if you can find one. the pasta ones are the only ones worth eating

Eh, you were a bit before my time then

I take it you already went to DLI. How'd you do on the DLAB? Persian-Farsi Armyfag here.

I got a 132, but the DLAB doesn't mean shit. I fucking suck at Arabic lol

Any military guys remember the chicken breast MRE No. 5? Personally my fav