I just want a movie that doesn't have any agendas behind it

I just want a movie that doesn't have any agendas behind it.

that's really easy to do user
just stop browsing Sup Forums and tone your autism down
suddenly, no movies have any agendas, it's great

not possible
Death of the Author

Translation: you want a movie that has an agenda you agree with

No films by women
No films made after 1980.

Yes, just turn your brain off and enjoy the propaganda.

stop being a pleb and try film sources other than Hollywood.

>Just turn your brain off user, and you'll be able to eat all the brainwashing liberal bullshit :^)

t. brainwashed Sup Forumscuck

It's just entertainment. Try to not think so hard and most movies are 9/10 at least. Be sure to get concessions too.

this, just stop hollywood and tv, try to explore more underground or foreign productions

I love how Sup Forumstards hold up the Matrix as some sort of big revelation into society, up to calling things "red pilled", when it was a movie made by two tranny Jews and all of the Hollywood machinery

really makes you think

>two tranny jews

That stole 9/10ths the ideas from The Invisibles and a no-name black woman who settled out of court. Gg gg g reatt joobb

You're a libtard, and there's no question about hollywood being as libtard as you are. Which is kind of funny btw, you people used to be "anti capitalism", but one of the biggest """cultural""" industry has just the same SJW bullshit opinions as you now, and you're the first to defend their products.

Some movies have agendas, because there's people making them and people have beliefs. I dont get why its seen as some huge conspiracy theory. On the other hand, countless of movies dont have agendas, although you'll probably think they have one if there's a black actor in it or something.

the people on this site accusing literally almost everything of having a 'liberal agenda' is just as ridiculous as when hardcore christians accuse Teletubbies/etc of having a 'homosexual agenda'

Not an argument.

Check this movie out, OP

Only liberal cucks wouldn't like it because it has sex and violence.

stop filtering everything through your fucking prejudices that were ingrained into you and enter the goddamned 22nd century where cis white people are not the center of the fucking universe and expect them to be represented properly in the media from here on out

>go to school with 2 guys
>one becomes radicalized by Islam
>other one becomes redpilledâ„¢
>both stops having the slightest bit of fun
>no music
>no movies
>only talks about their shit conspiracies
What a miserable existence. Impossible to be around. And they don't realize they are exactly the same.

are they still friends? I bet they have good banter about how all gays need to die

it's like a microcosm of Sup Forums