Do any other pats fags literally not care whether brady wins the MVP or not?

Do any other pats fags literally not care whether brady wins the MVP or not?

Last 2 times he got it they didn't win the owl and matt Ryan is a BC boy so I can't even hate if he wins it

Fuck BC

He doesn't deserve the MVP in the first place

Yes, 3 MVPs is a lot nicer than two. Whether he gets it or not has absolutely nothing to do with winning the super bowl. If you're some kind of superstitious retard about it, then kill yourself.

>you're the only one who brought up superstition

kill yourself

goooo tom brady!!! lol!!! love cheering on TB12

>Last 2 times he got it they didn't win the owl

Does anybody actually care about MVP who isn't in the NFL?

I don't. I think he should be, but i would gladly skip the award for another Super Bowl win.

>flag: hitting too hard

>not wanting Brady to break the MVP curse

You shouldn't because he didn't have the best season. :x

Fuckin right husky bro. Ready for class tomorrow?

its a nice little accolade but the Lombardi is the only the real prize in the NFL

MVP is for overrated QBs

like Peyton Manning

>giving the MVP to the losing player team
If they're so valuable, why are they losing? I it the "le team game" maymay?

Why don't they choose right after the Superb Owl?

W-wut?

This.

5 rings > anything else.

No and he doesn't care either. He'll take the ring tbqhfamilia

Are you describing the Super Bowl MVP? Do you understand the difference between having a great individual season and winning the owl?

I doubt he's actually aware the Super Bowl MVP is a thing. Dumb thread, dumb OP.

>caring about a subjective award

Go back and look at Manning's MVP's that everyone always spouts off about.

He clearly deserved a few, and clearly didn't deserve a few others.

nobody in NE gives a shit about the regular season

Super Bowl MVP is the only thing that matters

I don't care because he wasn't that good. Hope he gets his shit together in the playoffs. He looked like Alex Smith this year.

Pat's fans are insufferable faggots.

Fuck you Pearse.

NU is filled with rejects from better schools.

the ultimate backup school

Who, Brady? He had one of the most accurate deep balls this year, and finally had options to throw deep via Chris Hogan, Malcom Mitchell, Bennett, and Floyd is looking amazing with hardly any play time for the Pats. And considering Gronk is gone the offense is still amazing, can you imagine how good they would be with him? They finally have a good running game too, in fact, top 10 in the league and I think they are ranked like 7th at least. Blount was serious when he said, "no Gronk, no problem," because this offense is still on fire and peaking at the right time with the addition of Floyd.