Live in Los Angeles and work for Netflix in development

>live in Los Angeles and work for Netflix in development
>have neighbors with 11 year old daughter that they've coerced into being child actor
>they both frequently try to insinuate themselves into my life to try to get me to give their daughter acting roles, even though I don't have anything to do with casting
>a few days ago the mom seemed to insinuate that she would fuck me if I got her daughter an audition for a new show
>today the father seemed to insinuate I could molest the daughter if I got her that audition
wat do

Fuck daughter, molest mother

report them

Fuck mother, tape it, post to /b, send to husband, post response, tell them to fuck off.

They are trying to jailbait you

It's a setup by netflix to weed out pedos

fuck the mom first though

Dubs and /thread

They haven't actually done anything illegal though. All they've done is insinuate something illegal could happen if I willingly partake. If I call the police, what are they supposed to do?
Dammit

This might have some truth to it

fuck the mom, secretly tape it.
post tape to dropbox.
share link on Sup Forums
after this we'll talk

Don't be idiots. I'm middle management and such a ruse would cost as much money to pull off as an original series.

You should post more pics of that Asian girl ...also if by some chance this is real, You should Fuck the mom and avoid the whole family . Make it obvious too. If you see them outside just start sprinting to your car.

What did the father say to make you think that?

It was partly HOW he said it, but pretty much word for word what he said was
>{daughter} would be REALLY happy with you if you got her in the room. {daughter} would probably be willing to do ANYTHING for you to make that happen, user. She's VERY dedicated to advancing her career.
And this almost mirrored what the mom said about herself(in return for helping the daughter), while pressing her tits against me. The parents have clearly come up with this plan together.

I agree but it may be a ruse from the other side if user doesnt deliever "this user said he would give my daughter a casting spot if we fucked him... we feel so victimized.."

>family produces evidence that indicates wrong doing by user
>obviously not the whole story as not to incriminate themselves

I know plenty of people who always scheme of a way to have huge companies write a blank check at the cost of someones job

White people are fucking crazy,

Well you surely have or can get a pic of the mom.
Post it.

The smell of bullshit is overwhelming.

most people are crazy

That's not how you use "insinuate"

It'd be pretty easy to fuck the mom and drag it in. Get a friend to play someone from casting to meet them if they start to get pushy. Be sure to fuck her first.

Stay away from the daughter. That's probably blackmail.

Have you already told them you're middle management and that you have no control over casting?

>legit advice :

Just ignore them.

If they come out and say it then you should call the cops.

suuuure

Advise kid about narcissism and its toxic effects, and optionally fuck mom.

You know, you just beat me to this....

This

I'm gonna imply you know what you're talking about.

don't do anything with the kid but the mom is fair game

tell them to stop trying to bait you, retard

You sure about that?
>maneuver oneself into (a position of favor or office) by subtle manipulation:
"she seemed to be taking over, insinuating herself into the family"

tell them to fuck off, it's probably a ruse either way

more like inseminating

Anyone who works in development in any capacity is targeted by people like this sooner or later. They want you or your connections to work for them.
I could probably get the daughter an audition, I just don't want to. I want to be LESS involved with these crazy people, not more involved.

You could inform the police of the harassment and what the parents implied to you, it's best to have what they said written down before you go in there.

see
/thread

Any pics of mom and daughter?

this

No. Insinuate means imply.

I decided to be like my homey Comey and make contemporaneous notes and video logs after the sexual encounter with the mom because I've heard a lot of horror stories(of blackmail and such) in the biz that started out like this.
No. But the mom looks like any generic "blonde friend of female lead" that's 10 years past her Hollywood prime.
It means both. Stop being willfully obtuse.

That's not gona help you much I'd get her on tape saying shit if you're not going to go to the police first

Imagine the fun you could have, fuck them BOTH!!

does Dan "foot fetish plan" Schneider have a son?

Tell the parents to send the kid over, and make them think you'll bang her, while you actually don't. Do this many times so they think you're fucking their daughter. Don't give her any roles, and watch as the parents think they got their kid raped for nothing, and laugh at them.

Can you tell us exactly how they phrased it maybe you are just being a fag.

>That's not gona help you much
It will be admissible in court, should the need ever arise.
That man has jaundice.
I already did, fagnut.

Invite them both onto the Backroom Casting Couch.

This is arousing

>No race has been mentioned
>Pict is of asian chick
>Pict not related

Says "white people are crazy" be careful, your insecurities are showing

Time to call dan "fuck her underage pussy in the van " schneider

Ya. Brilliant plan. Kid wants to be an actor. Parents get her to cry he touched her. Him her alone in his house several times. Cries like a pro actor on the stand while wearing pig tails. And ass face goes to jail. While the parents laugh at you. Fuck....you have the worst plan ever

>ITT 100% fictional information.

While the commenting user is a dumbass, you could always videotape the conversations at your house and implement the parents in "pimpin" out their child for an audition. But honestly thats a whole lotta drama i'd personally pay to avoid

Molest dog, fuck father

Fuck you.

Fuck the mom and tell her you'll do what you can for her daughter. Don't touch the daughter unless you have (((friends))) and/or (((relatives))) in high places with good (((lawyers))).

You can probably bang the mom if you want.

These people are your neighbors, how much do they really know about you? Maybe if they don't know your real name you could move and then molest the kid.

Or just move and not do anything depraved.

>Stay away from the daughter. That's probably blackmail.

You could argue that the wife could easily be used as blackmail as well. The wife could come up with a sneaky way to claim rape.

OP, these people are fucked in the head. Avoid them at all cost.

Also, for christ sakes, stay away from the daughter. She's gonna have a fucked up life enough as it is, don't add to that tirefire.

>Maybe if they don't know your real name you could move and then molest the kid.
Why the fuck wouldn't they know my real name? I'm not a fucking spy.

Do you want to fuck the daughter?

Hey, I don't know all my neighbor's names such that I could identify them to the police if they moved out.

Only a little. I'm not a full-fledged pedo because it damages the kids so badly, so I would never molest a kid.
We live right next door to each other, in the same building, with my last name on the mailbox right next to their mailbox. And the cops can easily find out the name of the person who last lived somewhere, ya 'tard.

You picked the right industry, then. All the kids have been or will be molested, so you're really not hurting them any more by molesting them again.

trust no one. its a trap

>Los Angeles
>Netflix
>Development
>Neighbors with an 11 year-old

>middle management

>Same building
>Mailboxes right next to each other's

Okay anons, this is probably all the info we need to identify OP. Do your magic.

tell them to fuck off and go find some other womanizing pedo talent agent in the shithole that is LA.

There are hundreds of people in development at Netflix in LA, retard. And how the fuck would the mailboxes and neighbors having a daughter help identify someone? You would have to do extremely in-depth, in-person detective work on each and every male employee in development at Netlfix until you found your guy.

stick your pp into every vagina you can land yourself into and do not give anything in return

Not the dude but yeah, getting a list of names of the employees, filtering out the ones who don't live in apartments, and then filtering the buildings to the ones without kids, and... Well, don't molest the kid, I don't think it's really hard for FBI to locate you with this thread as a start.

Or do it and do the test, at least we'll know whether FBI really monitors Sup Forums or not.

>inb4 a 11 year old debuts as the main character in a Netflix series

>getting a list of names of the employees,
No such list currently exists, so the plan is already fucked.
>filtering out the ones who don't live in apartments,
Requires a shit load of detective work.
>and then filtering the buildings to the ones without kids
Is simply not possible. Hardly any buildings in the COUNTRY prohibit children, so you would have to physically spy on every male employee who lives in an apartment AFTER doing weeks or months of online research to get that list of men.

She'd have to be a great lay to merit being the star in her first role.

>11 years old
>a great lay

Call child protective services.

Sup Forums can't do it, but no way Netflix wouldn't keep this list, and no way they wouldn't give it to the FBI.

It's ok to be nervous and try to argue that they can't reach you, but you've slipped a lot.

I see this happen all of the time on Criminal Minds. Garcia would have you backtraced by the next commercial break.

molest the child and fuck the mother

>They haven't actually done anything illegal though. All they've done is insinuate something illegal could happen if I willingly partake. If I call the police, what are they supposed to do?

Report what's happened. It may just go on a clipboard, but if it escalates, or they do something else fucked, there'll at least be some background.

>>Neighbors with an 11 year-old

Oh yeah, I know that family.

>the FBI monitors Sup Forums for people who HAVEN'T committed crimes
>then they exert their full authority, obtaining warrants and such, to find people who talked about NOT committing crimes on Sup Forums
Full retard.
Welltodo white people don't get their kids taken away without an overabundance of evidence of neglect or mistreatment.

The guys saying OP would be found easily by the cops do have a point. But OP, do not despair. You didn't commit any crime.

You didn't, right?

>Welltodo white people don't get their kids taken away without an overabundance of evidence of neglect or mistreatment.
Next time they come talk to you turn your phone's camera on, stick it in your pocket, and audio.

Lmao

Fuck them all
Cum everywhere
Then tell them that you still have nothing to do with casting and literally cannot help them

Be honest. How often do you leave the house and interact with people?
If someone took out their phone, dicked around with it for a moment, then put it in their pocket with the bottom sticking out as soon as you started talking to them, you wouldn't know something was up?

What does the daughter look like?

Like an 11 year old.

>kill parents
>Adopt girl
>Raise her in a normal stable house hold

It's the only logical move

Pillage house, murder mother, fuck father, rape dog, raize entire neighborhood, ride to Mexico on daughter, salt earth as you go.

You look like my long lost cousin Pedro. He was forced to flee our village after he was caught having inappropriate physical contact with the criminally old.

Thank you user i needed a good laugh

first
>"insinuate"
the first use is wrong as fuck, you meant insert. The second use is fine.

Second:

Obviously touching the kid, beyond being fucked, is just for leverage over you. You do that and they own you. That or they know Hollywood is infested with pedos and figure it's gonna happen anyway.

Moral of the story: Don't talk to your neighbors, ever. They shouldn't know what you do.

That's what you'd need to confirm an ID by cross referencing publicly available information. Not to make an ID. Best you'd get to is the entire dev. team for Netflix...

Insinuate that you want to cuck the father. Bareback the mother and don't give shit while recording with YOUR camera. Their marriage is broken and you cant be accused of anything.

rolling

Honestly I didn't read past Los Agneles, I just wanted to save that image so I'll leave one in return and go.