What does Sup Forums think of age regression? (little space, ddlg, abld, cgl, etc. etc.)

What does Sup Forums think of age regression? (little space, ddlg, abld, cgl, etc. etc.)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrcDXI4cZyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

full of pedos and fags

do you like diapers?

I don't understand it. I think it's stupid. Can anyone shed some psychological reasoning as to why people do age play?

personally not my thing, but I won't shame someone for what they like

I didn't grow up with good parents so it's nice to be able to do "kid stuff" with a significant other, but that's just me. Some people like to go back to the age they were when they were abused to kind of relive that stage of life the way they would have preferred. I guess that's me too

I love fucking littles

Good for you, but I would mock you incessantly to others behind your back if I knew irl.

> my rape, loli and snuff fetishes are far too high class for the likes of losers like you

I am a little and part of my local ageplay community. I think it's great and the pedo assumptions piss me off quite a bit because that's really not at all what it's about

Why do fags always need communities and support groups for their degeneracies? Why can't you just be a faggot in the privacy of your own home?

For gays, I get it, they can't exactly be married in their homes and there's legal issues.

But being a furfag, diaperfag or whatever the fuck you guys are? Just keep it quiet and let no one know, ever.

Why?

Fag you say? It's nice to be around people who want judge you. As your comment shows. There's a lot of judgement and it's often a big part of our personalities to keep hidden.
But like. Why the fuck do you care. Everyone wants friends on the same wavelength as them it's not that hard to understand

okay but imagine a cute little girl that likes rape and calls you daddy when your dick isn't in her mouth

I wouldn't get hung up on the "fag" in my comment. Everyone here's a fag.

I'm a straightfag. That guy's a gayfag.

> Everyone wants friends on the same wavelength as them it's not that hard to understand

I'm into a bunch of shit. I'll take it to the fucking grave before I let anyone else know.

> Why the fuck do you care

I was just curious. I couldn't stand to face another human being and admit that the thought of holding them underwater until they die makes me hard.

I wouldn't go join a community, just fuck my daddy after I'm done coloring and hold his hand when we are in public

that's hot. I made my ex waterboard me

Will you babysit my lil girl?

But that's a serious fetish that actively harms someone. That's different. For all people assume, ageplayers are weird overall but it's quite an innocent thing. Nobody is wanting to fuck an actual child. We don't tell because people judge wrongly and assume. I can be as little in personality as I like among these people. We have days out and cabin trips in which to be completely open and be kids. It's not even a fetish for a lot of us.

Been a little for quite some time, nobody really knows and nobody needs to know other than my partner. To each their own.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrcDXI4cZyA

>age regression?
Like a story about women de-aging to where they're all little girls? Yeah, that's what I'm into. Women shouldn't exist, the only females should be little girls.

Nothing better than playing with other littles. I will never regret being more open about such a big part of me. Would never get to do all the cool shit. Like hiring out soft play centres for sleepovers

As a faggot, You guys disturb me. That slippery slope argument is now sounding more and more true.

I am fem and too little to babysit

Could you yourself not differentiate between a consenting adult lapsing into a gentle submissive state and wearing cute shit, and an actual child?

Because I'm pretty sure people into this can

There's nothing wrong with finding other people disgusting. It's healthy. I expect people to find my atheism disgusting, even as I find the extremely religious disgusting. I find fags irrelevant, but think furfags that get into dress up and go to furfag conventions are disgusting.

They're welcome to think the same of me.

> mutual hatred with a smiling face is the American dream

i mean. it's okay to reminisce about old shit or enjoy it if your childhood was fucked over, but ddlg/abld is nasty as fuck

This guy convinced me. Nevermind me previous statements, I'm in.

I fail to see what's fucked up about wanting to take on a more gentle dom role in your cute girls life. I just want to look after someone and make them safe and worry free.
Personally keep my sex life separate from it though so what would I know.