Big dick thread

Big dick thread

8.7" by 6.9" around. Doubt it can be topped

Pencil dick much

big dicked men in this thread: do you like being huge or would you rather be just big? I'm 7,5x6 and girls generally consider me pretty damn big. I found out about jelquing the other week and was thinking about trying to get bigger but some girls I've been with has said that I'm too big and that I hit their cervix and whatnot

tl;dr is huge better than big

nice little chubby manlet body

I'm 6.2", but I am pudgey. Sad times.

Hige dick here.
Big is good because it's something to be proud of and it's impressive and effective. Huge is only a disadvantage, good for nothing but showing off.
Pic is me hanging

yeah that's what I thought. It sounds fun, being huge though. Just to be able to say it, show it off. But thanks my dude, I'm happy where I am. Nice dik though

My large cock wears out my jeans after about a month. I get an embarrassing light spot where the cock head rubs against it on my mid-thigh.

nawww huge is good for popping in a slut cervix

All of my boxers have holes in at the groin. I think it's because I actually tuck my cock into my asscrack... sounds weird but...

Like this?

Hahahah that is ridiculous, what good is it

Well women love to give me blowjobs, they like a challenge

Just the tip and balls I'll assume?

No, I can't top it. But then I couldn't bottom it either, I'm afraid.

Kek

This made me angry

Danny D's dick

yes daddy, lets see ur taint

FIckign MOAR

8 inch reporting in

I'm 7x6 and from the bj first person angle it seems huge. I'm too lazy to post a pic. Not on my pc.