How safe is buying weed on the internet? Does anyone have any experience with this?

How safe is buying weed on the internet? Does anyone have any experience with this?

What are the dangers involved? Is it fairly safe, or is it dangerous?

I have a friend who gets mailed wax from Cali, but it takes a special kind of x-ray- and smell-proof material.

IMO, it's easier to buy irl if you keep searching and networking. Flower isn't something that's worth the trouble to get online.

On another note, how can I get lean online?

OP here. Unfortunately, I'm in the corporate world. Most of my friends/contacts are completely straight edge.

They're mostly older gentlemen in a professional environment and retired military and I'm very reluctant to try to ask around for it.

Definitely not a drug sphere. What city are you from? It's almost guaranteed there's weed within your daily limits, and unfortunately may require some friend making to find.

OP here. To be perfectly honest, I'm 36 not and have been out of the 'dope game' for some time now.

It's been so long that I don't even know how to approach anyone for that. I don't want to sound like a douchebag, but it's been so long that I don't even know how to go and search for weed anymore.

I guess that's what happens when you grow up and turn into an old faggot.

Dude. Just go to ANY restaurant and ask ANY employee for a bag bruh

Hey OP, I honestly prefer buying online, as you don't have to deal with epic wiggers and niggers. I live in a fairly rural area though so good weed is hard to come by irl. The only danger one would face would be a warning from police if you live in the states, but thats a one time deal, the address you ship your pack to is blacklisted after that, and you wouldn't want to ship anything illegal there after that. It is a bit complicated if you want proper OPSEC, but imo it's worth it and much more reliable than a fair amount of street dealers.

according to the FBI and NSA, buying drugs on the internet is very safe

lol just go to colorado or washington

Hey, that's actually a brilliant idea. I hadn't thought of that before.

There's a bar that I frequent and I'm pretty good friends with the bartender. That might be a good option. Thanks user.

But the question still stands, has anyone had any luck ordering weed through the mail?

Is it too risky?

Sorry for the retardation, I mean, if you have a package get seized, you'll probably only face a warning from police so long as your record is clean. As long as the vendor uses proper stealth packaging you should be fine.

I realize that it may be risky supplying the website, but if you would be willing to do so, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I've looked around and a lot of these "websites" seem to be a scam. Are there any legit ones?

bump im interested in this too.

Go to a skatepark and just ask some dude chilling if they know anybody selling weed

You'll probably come off as an undercover but that's your problem

>Are there any legit ones?
bump

alphabay is probably the largest/most reliable market. Just check out the cannabis category. I'm pretty sure they take monero, bitcoin and ethereum too, gives you options.

you can find the link on the subreddit. it's an onion link though. /r/alphabaymarket

What about getting stuff from darknet markets into australia?

Is that what kids are calling weed nowadays? Even your slang is gay

Go to bars

Cry you shriveling old prune. Adapt or be left behind with all the other out-of-date losers.

calling weed "flower" is fucking gay as shit. trying to normalize your faggot fuel is even gayer.

Don't worry it's totally safe.

>is fucking gay as shit
10/10 changed my mind
>faggot fuel
I am faggot fuel

Hey fellas know where I can score some....I don't know how to say it...... some flower?

OP here.

From what I've gathered, it's probably safer for a friend to just mail me some from Colorado.

OP is a narc

i got tired of buy weed on the net. it was too much of a chore. getting bitcoin. waiting for the seller to send it. waiting for the mail.

so i decided to grow my own. had to invest about $300 for a small grow tent, cfl buld, carbon filter and fan. the soil mix was about $50. I managed to get about a pound from one plant grow in the attic.

i had so much, i decided to sell some of it.

fast forward to today, and my 7 bitcoins is currently worth about $14000. and all i've been doing for the past 4 months is smoking weed.

only problem is now i kinda feel like i want to go full throttle into the drug world.

Durka Durak in da Burka Burka

Then be prepared for unprotected anal sex from large black fellow inmates - because that's where dumb, greedy cunts like you end up every fucking time.