Hey b i did 2g shrooms an hour and 7 mins ago and i want it to end i wanna sleep. When is this supposed to peak?

Hey b i did 2g shrooms an hour and 7 mins ago and i want it to end i wanna sleep. When is this supposed to peak?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXteZElUo_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enjoy the next 3 hours faggot

What are some things to do on shrooms time go by so slow

They can last for like 6 hours. Buckle up and listen to some music.

Why do my hands feel wet but they arent?

shit man you aint gonna sleep for about 6 more hours fam

1- turn on all the lights
2- drink water and milk
3- watch some adventure time

Go for a walk in public. Shits great.

You gon get raped

You've got the drips son lol just roll with it. Completely normal

I want it to be over please

Take it easy brother. Smoke one. Listen to some lo-fi hip-hop.

lol I made that mistake my first time
took a g at 1 am then another at 2 am
thought I was gonna sleep after tripping for an hour or two
It's literally impossible to sleep, trying to force yourself to sleep is only going to make you have a bad or worse trip
sleep only becomes possible at the 5 or 6 hour mark, if this is your first time be prepared for heightened emotions for the next day or two, this doesn't affect everyone, but I know for me there was absolutely no middle ground between absolute joy, rage, depression and all the other emotions

I dont like shrooms idk why i took them i am all about downer drugs :(

I hate shrooms too, they always make me wonky as fuck, probably cause my brain is a faggot. Take some benzos OP, it'll kill your trip and maybe knock you out.

I dont have benzos what do

Nothing you can do, user. You'll have to ride it out. Get comfy on the couch, put on some chill music, and relax. It'll go a lot better if you don't fight it.

A thing that might help you calm down is find a friend you trust and know really well and ask them to pick you up. Go for a car ride and just sit there listening to music.

If you don't have access to a car/car ride I would suggest the same thing as others have done, just find some comfy place to sit and listen to music.

I'm sorry this happened, I know how it feels and it absolutley sucks ass

You're just hitting the peak, will last for about three hours then you'll start coming down

One other thing that's important to keep in mind:

You're not going to die. It might feel like it, but you're going to be okay.

Just drink some beers. It'll help balance the effects.

Mushies are 100% safe

Yes this, you will 100% be fine

I'm sorry man but you will have to ride this out if you don't have benzos

Ok youre right

Hey OP, listen.

You've just opened another dimension. If you can go for a walk outside away from the roads, do it. if you can find a body of water, or something with a dark reflection, take some music and stare into it, you'll create worlds in that abyss

Take this with you: youtube.com/watch?v=XXteZElUo_4

You're fine OP just ride it out. I know it feels too intense but just put on some classical music and ride it out. Listen deeply to the music and focus on how it makes you feel. It will be over soon enough.

Also eat, nothing sucks like tripping on an empty stomach.

can vouch for lo-fi hip hop

For real