H/fur thread if you would

H/fur thread if you would.

You get one

Bump

who else hates that type of dick

>FurFags

Dog dick? Ya, it's pretty weird. The fandom goes crazy for it though.

Dog dick > human dick

But it's so like... fleshy. Like someone skinned a human penis.

It's not my favorite, but I don't dislike it.

Yay! Another one.

Well my thread went nowhere so I guess I'll stay here.

horse dick > dog dick

more feminine bitches with big tits, hourglass figures, and a nice cock

Horsecock really is one of the most pleasing things to look at.

Yes!

Horsecock!

that just looks out of place and ruins the pic

I really hate the multiple eye color shit
ruins nearly everything it's in

I've never felt this way about anyone before.
I've never even met them in person and never will.
I doubt I'll even hear from them again but I can't let go.
What is wrong with me?
Why am I even posting this? You people probably don't want to hear it.

Man.. Why'd you have to point that out?

Well not if you're going to be all cryptic and shit.

i've got a few good ones, might as well contirbute

The original objective was to get me off but I enjoyed just talking to them more than anything.
Now they got me off and there's been no communication since.
I shouldn't be this attached to them but I can't help it. I feel like a stalker.

I find this so fucking hot but why doesn't it make me hard ffs

Too much jerking off. Same thing happened to me but after a few days I came right.

i didnt save this one for herm, it was just really pretty

fug man, jerking off is the only thing that gives me temporal happiness mang, i need that shit as much as possible

Do they know how you feel?
"Helping someone get off" is still a pretty intimate thing despite us diluting it down with all the camwhore stuff.

damn i fucking love atryl's art

Save me?

You really need a hobby.

From what?

Socially inept, cant leave house due to parents ill health and they need constant care, poor fag, nothing else i can do

do you not have a job?

I spent an entire day thinking about them and I let them know, I also told them that talking to them made me really happy but I think my feelings go deeper than that.

Why not pirate some videogames?

to some, hearing that you've been thinking about them all day can be really creepy. do they seem like that care about you in a way that wouldn't make it seem like that?

I cant, i'm getting paid by government for the healthcare i give to my parents (amateur medfag taking courses online so i'm allowed)

What did they say?

Tough situation. No extra to get yourself something? Also, you could always try art stuff like drawing.

I thought they might think that but they said it was sweet.
This was before it ended. We spent a few days talking at first.

What ended? You need to be more clear if you want help.. I'm pretty drunk.

Nah my parents are my priority, idc if i eat or anything i just wanna make sure they're fine, bad arthritis and their muscles are beginning to wear away, it hurts to know all i'm doing is prolonging their suffering and kills me to see what i'm doing to them.

They sent me some pics, I sent videos to prove it was getting me off, after the last video they haven't replied.

How long has it been? Maybe you're just being too pushy.

I was actually in a similar situation about two months ago. The only reason that fling ended was because I can't long distance relationships too well. So I ended it straight up. If you are in some ldr with basically an online slot I would go ahead and move on. It's not worth it really. It starts with, at its core, phone sex and goes like that for a bit, but toxicity will shortly arise somewhere and then it's mentally abusive. And if things go beyond that point and you two do eventually meet up physically it won't get better. It will just amplify everything good and bad. The good being: Yay sex and physical interaction. The bad being: the potential abusive person being in arms reach of the other. It looks like it gets better but it won't. Now this all changes if it isn't some online slut.

Just over a day.
I haven't said anything to them since because I don't want to be pushy.

Not that I can meet them. We live in different countries.

>normalfags

hnng ive been looking for this edit

My point still stands man. The best course of action would be to move on. If you want to be in a relationship with someone just try with people in your area. If that seems difficult for you try online dating like match or even tinder (good luck). This connection you feel for this person isn't all too special really. It may seem like it is, but I guarantee you that fire in your heart has multiple ignitors. Good luck with however you choose to go about it though.

A *day*? Ya, you're probably overthinking this...

Well, it's been a nice thread as always, but I think it's time I go nut in my mouth and turn in for the night.