Rekt thread

rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-32638047
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is truly the worst thing I have ever seen in a rekt thread, good job man. You won.

Lol ching chongs. Shitrace.

Can't decide what's worse. Chingchongs or nignogs

wow

You started a thread with one webm?

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny?

I bet you NEVER lost a loved one. Just imagine their loved ones if they saw some of this shit, having to watch them cry and beg for life and for the pain to stop.

I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

GOODBYE DON'T COME BACK MATEY

Nice pasta

ayylmao

why not just run off to the right and wait for it to pass?

If only this wasn't a common thing for sneks

uhh because suicide attempt

If pasta, well done.

If you seriously haven't seen this before, please never come back.

anyone have the chinese woman being hit by a car, then an suv?

It doesn't look like suicide though, it's almost like she tries to run into a gap besides it, but then realizes she can't...

kek

A gunshot to the stomach is one of the most painful and slowest ways to die. honestly if i was one of those chinks that,s how would have wanted that fucker to go. A little body mutilation and torture wouldn't hurt either.

Omg this would piss me right the fuck off. Ruin my fucking day having to deal with the police, and the rest of my life with his fucking family blaming me for his idiocy.

Not our fault you're too sensitive to the real world faggot

>whatchu want
>a little off the top, please
>I gotchu fam

Nah, spread him cross the block, or set him up with needles around his neck, and have him stand atop a 20ft foot pole. That's probably the worse ways to go out imo

It's funny because Imma sadist

Sup Forums getting rekt by trump

>vicarious epiphanies
>also witnessing the physical trauma and results of the human body is interesting and educational
>the emotional results and interactions are also interesting

so yeah, there is much to gain from rekt threads.

A 20ft foot pole, you say?

id perfer not to see animals die because they havent done anything to us

look at those niggers jumping around like monkeys...and then a fat ameritard pervert cop body slams the chicks when he could easily have separated them...thats dumb americunts for you lol

He gonna eat that?

How do you get Eric Johnson's clean and dirty tones respectively?

It's a woman so she doesn't know how to react in pressured situations

if they could, they would.

As the father of a young girl, I would shatter every bone in his body and enjoy every second of it were I in that family's situation

Worst train vid I've seen. It looks like she literally didn't know any better.

Curiosity, I mouse away from most of them before the shit actually happens or will skip ahead so the 'rekt' part already happened and it's just the aftermath

I am curious, but also a pussy.

cunt

But they can just watch the tape and realize he committed seppeku
Otherwise, eh, fuck them. YOU know it's not your fault, they can sulk and blame for as long as they want.

Nignogs are worse
Because chinks are actually smarter and creative

Nice feet

and she apparently survived without serious injury...the train was moving very slowly

wrong thread

chinks arent that creative they use hive mentality to get ahead..only slightly above niggers

Post people

>what's for dinner?

What a good flip

parasite removed

I wanna bully a cute little girl

damn, lost

its fun until they stop loving you

"I show you fucking American, you want eggroll? I got you eggroll right here fucking roundeye..."

Checked.

Does Santa's sleigh come shortly after this?

Is that a fetus?

Doggo does an eat

Think about it from his side, he had to deal with that bullshit his whole life and now was finally his opportunity where he could deck not just one, but TWO of these whores and he wouldn't have to face the repercussions. Also, those bitches don't deserve a modicum of respect considering the shameless and inane ways they were fighting plus the fact that they were fighting in the first place; I'm actually surprised it wasn't the niggers who were in the fight this time, although that is lucky for the cop considering how coons tend to choose the side of fellow darkies in a a fight even against law enforcement as if they were a tribe like the
simple monkeys they are

Trust fall

Nerve gas

Why do mammals go schitz like this?

yeah because domestication

Appears the kid survived... makes me feel somewhat better... Ugh...

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-32638047

Fuck man. I've been lurking rekt threads for years. Never seen something so sickening.

This doesn't bother me animals kills other animals all the time
I've never owned a dog though

?

Gotta find the right balance of bullying /teasing

summertime

Anyone have the webm of that kid with no pants on? He had just slashed his wrists and there's like a liter of blood all over the ground and when he clenches his fist the blood shoots out? lol

Please mods, stop this heinous offense.